Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Bosniaks do you feel closer to Turks or to Albanians?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Lol yep I am fake Turk because Real Turk wouldn't say this and continue to sleep and be used. It's true I am not like average low IQ people around. Ad hominem attacks won't change facts though. Worry not Albos, within two days Turks will forget everything. Albos and some other ethniks will continue to organize themselves by using our resources against us. They will tell Turks not to check people's background but they will themselves secretly organize based on race and self interest of their own communities. Albos work to destroy our ethnic organizations but we Stupid Turks (Etrak bi idrak) will support Albanians and their ethno causes in the Balkans.
    Man, it's like this in every country with large ethnic minorities. Personally I don't dislike Turks, and I get where you're coming from, but this is what's going to happen to any country that accepts large amount of immigrants with incompatible cultures. Turks have to be smarter when it comes to this.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 03:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I prefer Albanians to Bosniaks, they actually have their own ethnicity. Bosniaks are just a tiny minority of Yugoslavs holding on to Islam for some strange reason I can't understand. There's like what, 2 million of them? Just ditch it FFS.

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Bosniaks prefer Turks,they generally look down on Albanians,see them as uneducated and problematic..so yeah,they prefer turks
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,491
    Given: 730

0 Not allowed!

Bosniaks have a superiority complex (like all EX-YU communities) towards Albanians that they perceive as backward, patriarchal, tough, harsh, aggressive, mafia-type, ...; and have less to no prejudices towards Turks (perceived as a friendly nation)

But that's just a false expressed consciousness, if you look closer to real anthropological concept of lifestyle, culture, behavior, eating habits, ... that is often unsaid and unconscious, Bosniaks and Albanians share more than they think together since they are part of the wider Balkan cultural area.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    Bosniaks have a superiority complex (like all EX-YU communities) towards Albanians that they perceive as backward, patriarchal, tough, harsh, aggressive, mafia-type, ...; and have less to no prejudices towards Turks (perceived as a friendly nation)

But that's just a false expressed consciousness, if you look closer to real anthropological concept of lifestyle, culture, behavior, eating habits, ... that is often unsaid and unconscious, Bosniaks and Albanians share more than they think together since they are part of the wider Balkan cultural area.
    Sure I agree with you,and in fact i think Albanians and Bosniaks should be more united in the Balkans as the 2 only majority muslim peoples
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,491
    Given: 730

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrem sultana View Post
    Sure I agree with you,and in fact i think Albanians and Bosniaks should be more united in the Balkans as the 2 only majority muslim peoples
    For many Albanians, Muslim identity is not central and ethnic affiliation is more important ("first Albanian, then Muslim"), even if it differs from region (least religious Albania, then middle Kosovo, then more religious among Macedonian Albanians - Macedonian Albanians having btw the best relationships with Turks, Bosniaks, Torbesi, Goranci and Pomaks)

This is why Albanians simply don't understand the conflicts between Croats, Serbs and Bosniaks, because for them, in their eyes, it's all same South Slavic people, just divided by religion.

But following the logic of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", Albanians have sympathy for Bosniaks (because also victims of Serbs) more than for religious reason, but shared "oppression" from Serbs. It explains also why Albanians and Croats support each other.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information