Received: 2,526
    Given: 257

1 Not allowed!

Default Bosniak music off topic

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    1. This song is from Macedonia
    2. The "Bosnian" playing it is a Serb
    3. About the Slav part, no, thanks.
    Will you and Hrulj please stop with this Illyrian bullshit. Illyrians were long gone before the Slavs arrived to the Balkans...Bosniaks can only claim Vlach(Romanic) and Slavic ancestry and maybe Shiptar.
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Three-Germanic-Groups-474318708

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    Will you and Hrulj please stop with this Illyrian bullshit.
    It's nice to see divided Bosniaks. Someone want to be Illyrian, someone want to be Slav, someone want to be Turk.
    Last edited by Tschaikisten; 08-29-2016 at 08:58 PM.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    It's nice to seen divided Bosniaks. Someone want to be Illyrian, someone want to be Slav, someone want to be Turk.
    Don't worry, we all hate you equally. That's something every nationally conscious Bosniak has in common.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Don't worry, we all hate you equally.
    Now I'm scared

how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    Will you and Hrulj please stop with this Illyrian bullshit. Illyrians were long gone before the Slavs arrived to the Balkans...Bosniaks can only claim Vlach(Romanic) and Slavic ancestry and maybe Shiptar.
    Our genetic code is mostly paleo-Balkan. As far as culture and history go, I recommend you 2 books written by Bosniak professor Ibrahim Pašić, one is about Illyrian elements and the other about Germanic/Gothic elements in Bosniak culture. You would be amazed to see that stećci have nothing to do with Slavs, that bosančica was heavily influenced by Gothic script, etc. Bosniaks have very little Slavic culture, almost none.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

written by Bosniak professor Ibrahim Pašić, one is about Illyrian elements and the other about Germanic/Gothic elements in Bosniak culture..
    Ibrahim sounds Germanic.

Last Online
    10-09-2016 @ 04:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 384
    Given: 139

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Sorry to break your slavic heart, but Slavs have done nothing but harm to us and are awoved enemies of Bosnia.

Why does the culture we have in Bosnia doesn't fit with the Rest of slavs? Where are Stecci in Russia? Or other countries? Where is the Bosnian traditions of visiting ancient Illyrian shrines, from christianity to islam? You want to be a Serb we get that, but when you speak speak for yourself, and in no way try to represent us.
    How can slavs be enemies of "bosniaks" if they are slavs themselves? Face it, you speak a slavic language, your kings and heroes were all slavs, not to forget, the font you try to write your personal info in is a slavic one. You try to bring in some legitimacy to your Bosniakhood with your glorification of the Kingdom and Banate of Bosnia, while forgetting that even King Tvrtko wrote to the Polish court for once that they were of the same, slavic, kin. But do go on with your utterly childish fantasies.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
    How can slavs be enemies of "bosniaks" if they are slavs themselves? Face it, you speak a slavic language, your kings and heroes were all slavs, not to forget, the font you try to write your personal info in is a slavic one. You try to bring in some legitimacy to your Bosniakhood with your glorification of the Kingdom and Banate of Bosnia, while forgetting that even King Tvrtko wrote to the Polish court for once that they were of the same, slavic, kin. But do go on with your utterly childish fantasies.
    We are slavicized but are not slavs. Is that really that hard to understand? Or are you one of those who think that Balkanians are 100% slavs straight out of marshes of Dniepr?

The font I write in is greek. It was cyrrilus and methodius who developed it if you want to be technical. Slavs couldn't even make their own language without foreign help.

King Tvrtko didn't have genetic analysis or intimate knowledge of history.

My question is why are slavs so insulted when someone doesn't want to be a slav? Slavs don't exist, they are just slavicized locals in Most places.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    10-09-2016 @ 04:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Yugoslav
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 384
    Given: 139

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    We are slavicized but are not slavs. Is that really that hard to understand? Or are you one of those who think that Balkanians are 100% slavs straight out of marshes of Dniepr?

The font I write in is greek. It was cyrrilus and methodius who developed it if you want to be technical. Slavs couldn't even make their own language without foreign help.

King Tvrtko didn't have genetic analysis or intimate knowledge of history.

My question is why are slavs so insulted when someone doesn't want to be a slav? Slavs don't exist, they are just slavicized locals in Most places.
    Again, if you want to be technical, you are speaking of cyrillic as if it was a language ("couldn't even make their own language without foreign help"). Under that pretext, what can be said about the rest of Europe which uses latin letters?

It is in no way an insult, but rather the wish to prevent the spreading of falsehoods. There exists no pure ethnicity anymore anywhere in Europe, such a claim would be a absurd. As for your Illyrian sharade, what does make you so sure that the Illyrians were more a coherent people than the Slavs, especially considering that their entire culture was hellenised?
    It always returns to the same thought pattern as used in the comical exchange: "Father, why are we such big muslims? To be different from Serbs and Croats, son". Now the religious question is turned into some form of absurd racial question here.
    You say that Slavs only brought evil to your people, yet the only good things come from Slavs as well. The entire nobilty for one is clearly slavic, for, even if your claim would be correct, the slavenisation must have come from the top, that is, from the nobility which had to be slavic. So, any relevant Bosnian noble you can think of was mainly slavic (as are all people there, but I will just play along your little story).

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfyre View Post
    Again, if you want to be technical, you are speaking of cyrillic as if it was a language ("couldn't even make their own language without foreign help"). Under that pretext, what can be said about the rest of Europe which uses latin letters?

It is in no way an insult, but rather the wish to prevent the spreading of falsehoods. There exists no pure ethnicity anymore anywhere in Europe, such a claim would be a absurd. As for your Illyrian sharade, what does make you so sure that the Illyrians were more a coherent people than the Slavs, especially considering that their entire culture was hellenised?
    It always returns to the same thought pattern as used in the comical exchange: "Father, why are we such big muslims? To be different from Serbs and Croats, son". Now the religious question is turned into some form of absurd racial question here.
    You say that Slavs only brought evil to your people, yet the only good things come from Slavs as well. The entire nobilty for one is clearly slavic, for, even if your claim would be correct, the slavenisation must have come from the top, that is, from the nobility which had to be slavic. So, any relevant Bosnian noble you can think of was mainly slavic (as are all people there, but I will just play along your little story).
    To complete a language you need a script. Slavs were incapable of such creation and needed Greeks to create one for them. And now you are trying to present as if Perun himself came down with it.

What falsehood? Where is the slavic tribe of Bosniaks? Why wasn't it recorded as settling in the area? Don't your people like to point that out so much?
    No one is claiming purity of any ethnicity. People mixed to a smaller or greater degree everywhere. "Slavs" of Russia have as much Mongol and Fino Ugric blood in them as they have slavic. Bohemians and Slovakians have Hungarian and German blood as much as slavic. Bulgarians have thracian and turkic. Serbs have Greek Turkic and Hungarian blood. I am not disputing that. I am simply claiming that such mixing makes it senseless to declare as a slav when:
    Slavs are hostile to my people, we look nothing like other slavs, and evidence that population in Balkans is majority native in origin rather than slavic is present. I see no reason to declare as slav.

I never held such a conversation with my father, nor do I care about religion. A Bosniak pagan and christian is closer to me than any non Bosniak muslim can ever be. Your invented Bosniak dialogue stories, from the one you mention to the famous Noz scene of "Who was your X and what was his name", as if that that serves any evidence.

Various slavic tribes passed trough the region, and slavs surrounded us, of course there was slavicization, from top, bottom or from every side, it certainly happened, as modern Bosnian and medieval Bosnian are both slavic in nature. If we exempt common christian names that appear in medieval Bosnia, which of the remaining names can you match to Russians, or Czechs?
    Hi everyone!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information