Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,310
    Given: 3,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Oh seriously lol i didnt even know that, in that case ive read it actually, yea idk what 14 books but to me the bible doesn't make a lot of sense for eg the letters in the book from people that never met Jesus (peace be upon him) etc, when all i want when i believe in a god is obey him and his word only, so whats the gospel then?
    Gospel is the first 4 books of the new testament. So Matthew, mark, Luke, and John. Gospel means the life and teachings of Jesus which are only in those 4 books. And those who never met Jesus like who are you referring to?

Also it makes better sense with the apocropha not there since it contradicted scripture. I read only a little of it and I was like no more lol. Basically in those books Jesus was a murderer as a child and wasn't loving and other things. Was completely a different Jesus than in the Bible. So aparapha didn't fit with Bible. I don't even think it was part of the dead sea scrolls which shows it's weird

Last Online
    10-13-2017 @ 11:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Country
    Belgium
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 265
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by UkrainianGirl View Post
    Gospel is the first 4 books of the new testament. So Matthew, mark, Luke, and John. Gospel means the life and teachings of Jesus which are only in those 4 books. And those who never met Jesus like who are you referring to?

Also it makes better sense with the apocropha not there since it contradicted scripture. I read only a little of it and I was like no more lol. Basically in those books Jesus was a murderer as a child and wasn't loving and other things. Was completely a different Jesus than in the Bible. So aparapha didn't fit with Bible. I don't even think it was part of the dead sea scrolls which shows it's weird
    Whaat rly they said he was a murderer damn...
    The parts i mean are like judges and letters from... i dont remember the exact names
    The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.
    - Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu aleiyhi wa salam)

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Whaat rly they said he was a murderer damn...
    The parts i mean are like judges and letters from... i dont remember the exact names
    Judges? Like books about judges or the book name? Because there is a book names judges which is only in the old testament. Also any and all judges which God appointed were only in old testament too. Unless you're thinking of disciples and apostles in the New Testament. Kings God also only appointed in Old testament. And letters were written by his original disciples, others who knew of Him and were followers, and Paul who was a follower and spent time with the original disciples. So they were very much informed of the lifeandd teachings of Jesus.

Yeah it's true. There's a book in aparopha where it's about Jesus as a child. If another child or something angered Him Jesus would apparently torture or kill. When in real Bible Jesus never showed anger even or showed harm. And another thing in apocropha the teachings are off they discrimate based on gender and possibly even racist. I don't remember if racist for sure since I was horrified and didn't read more lol

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Country
    Belgium
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Judges? Like books about judges or the book name? Because there is a book names judges which is only in the old testament. Also any and all judges which God appointed were only in old testament too. Unless you're thinking of disciples and apostles in the New Testament. Kings God also only appointed in Old testament. And letters were written by his original disciples, others who knew of Him and were followers, and Paul who was a follower and spent time with the original disciples. So they were very much informed of the lifeandd teachings of Jesus.

Yeah it's true. There's a book in aparopha where it's about Jesus as a child. If another child or something angered Him Jesus would apparently torture or kill. When in real Bible Jesus never showed anger even or showed harm. And another thing in apocropha the teachings are off they discrimate based on gender and possibly even racist. I don't remember if racist for sure since I was horrified and didn't read more lol
    Thats horrible lol who writes those things...

Well its been a while since i learned this stuff so i forgot like half of it,but the thing was that paul never actually met jesus
    The strong person is not the good wrestler. Rather,the strong person is the one who controls himself when he is angry.

Last Online
    05-14-2017 @ 08:59 PM
    Made in Ukraine and transported to America
    Meta-Ethnicity
    From the land of Slavs
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Boringggg
    Hero
    Trinity God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well its been a while since i learned this stuff so i forgot like half of it,but the thing was that paul never actually met jesus
    Maybe true yes. But we don't have proof in scripture I don't think but I never paid much attention anyway to that part. But if Jesus was famous pretty much and Paul was killing His disciples and followers then it makes me wonder that since Paul was in same time and place then how did Paul not meet Him or hear Him preach? I don't know though. But fact is Jesus did after His death speak to Paul and tell him to go see someone who will tell him what to do. So Jesus did make sure He trained Paul well since Jesus did personaly tell Paul he will suffer and endure a lot because of his new faith. So Paul is a special case and he did more than the original disciplines anyway.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Country
    Belgium
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Maybe true yes. But we don't have proof in scripture I don't think but I never paid much attention anyway to that part. But if Jesus was famous pretty much and Paul was killing His disciples and followers then it makes me wonder that since Paul was in same time and place then how did Paul not meet Him or hear Him preach? I don't know though. But fact is Jesus did after His death speak to Paul and tell him to go see someone who will tell him what to do. So Jesus did make sure He trained Paul well since Jesus did personaly tell Paul he will suffer and endure a lot because of his new faith. So Paul is a special case and he did more than the original disciplines anyway.
    Yea i understand,i wish we had more knowledge on that part, like narrations etc

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,019
    Given: 12,796

0 Not allowed!

You watch videos of people discussing the Bible but you don't have a Bible lying around to see whether Judges, etc. are in it? I still have the Bible I needed for school from the 5th grade. Why you gay, nigga?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

It doesn't matter, Ukraniangirl. You won't find anything about Jesus in the dead sea scrolls because they are unrelated to the New Testament. Some texts are related to the Old Testament, but most are "extras" that don't appear in the Old Testament either.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    You watch videos of people discussing the Bible but you don't have a Bible lying around to see whether Judges, etc. are in it? I still have the Bible I needed for school from the 5th grade. Why you gay, nigga?
    With the internet who needs to have the physical copy of the Bible?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Urainian Girl,

please do not feed Muslim Troll, it is sensless.
    They are so stupid as their book, and they will
    reject every historical fact which dont support
    their delusion religion, which is deleting herself.

Btw, theology of falsification it is late medieval evolotion of muslim theological perversion,
    probably somewhere from Xi century, when one guy listen to Mahomet and began to study
    the Bible. He assumed that becasue this two books do not fit to each other then obviously
    40 guys are wrong, but one is right. Mahomet didn't teach about falsification and was even
    calling in the Koran to exemine that this what he is teaching has support of the Bible at that
    time. Obviously, if in VIIth century Bible according to Mahomet and "Allah" was correct, and
    we have evidences from I-VII centuries that Bible is still the same, then it is impossible, that
    she was forged later. Everyone who is claiming otherwise is simply an idiot not worthy of any
    attention. Btw, so called Gospel of Barnaba it is XIVth's century's forgery written in old Italian,
    so, nothing to be bothered of. This whole stuff only shows how stupid is islamic religion and
    how muslims are desperated to proof that their sectarian shit is something worthy and true.
    Last edited by Rethel; 09-06-2016 at 05:52 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information