Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Default 375 Top Scientists Warn Us Not To Vote Trump

Banned Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik's Avatar
    Last Online
    11-16-2018 @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Irish, German & Scandinavian-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Swedish, Norwegian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    KN/Alpinid or KN/minor Baltid
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Atheist/philosophical Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,239
    Given: 10,259

2 Not allowed!

Climate change...

I don't know enough to say if it is real, probably is, still white peoples concern should be mass immigration, not climate change - the former is much more threatening. I'm an observer in this election - I don't really care that much who wins - all I can say is, it might be too late for American whites, even if the majority of them voted for Trump he would still probably lose as the people of color have grown pretty large in number in just a few years and most of them want Hillary (for obvious reasons - tribalism). I think it's rigged against him anyway.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minná View Post
    Climate change...

I don't know enough to say if it is real, probably is, still white peoples concern should be mass immigration, not climate change - the former is much more threatening. I'm an observer in this election - I don't really care that much who wins - all I can say is, it might be too late for American whites, even if the majority of them voted for Trump he would still probably lose as the people of color have grown pretty large in number in just a few years and most of them want Hillary (for obvious reasons - tribalism). I think it's rigged against him anyway.
    Its pretty much the world's concern. It effects the world.obviously you will be concerned with whatever other political issues the countries have. But this isnt even about immigration. Or how you think white people are some kind of endangered species.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Its pretty much the world's concern. It effects the world.obviously you will be concerned with whatever other political issues the countries have. But this isnt even about immigration. Or how you think white people are some kind of endangered species.
    It is kind of about immigration though. Trump's appeal is that he can stop the mass immigration which, should be a concern for whites. It's basically a choice between that and Hillary's climate-change position. Too bad Trump is not an Environmentalist - Whites will have to choose which is more important to them. It's not really my problem but I think immigration is a bigger threat so I'd vote for Trump.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-21-2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Singapore
    Region
    Virginia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,862
    Given: 1,864

2 Not allowed!

What climate change? The Earth has been gradually cooling and we're approaching another ice age. It is recently getting hotter yes, but thats on a small scale. When you look at the big picture nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

http://joannenova.com.au/2010/02/the...rature-swings/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
    What climate change? The Earth has been gradually cooling and we're approaching another ice age. It is recently getting hotter yes, but thats on a small scale. When you look at the big picture nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

http://joannenova.com.au/2010/02/the...rature-swings/
    I agree, even the idea of climate change is shady..I don't know all the facts, but there's a lot of things saying it is not even happening! There isn't even a popular consensus on it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It is kind of about immigration though. Trump's appeal is that he can stop the mass immigration which, should be a concern for whites. It's basically a choice between that and Hillary's climate-change position. Too bad Trump is not an Environmentalist - Whites will have to choose which is more important to them. It's not really my problem but I think immigration is a bigger threat so I'd vote for Trump.
    Most of this video is about Climate change topic. Not immigration. You realize politicians/ presidents take on multiple issues. They don't just pick one.
    And this isn't about how you think white people are endangered species ( which they arent).

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

The elections were done when Hilary went out to be Trumps main competition.Some people who would not have voted Trump will now vote Trump or will not vote at all just so they don't vote Hilary.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Left-wing
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Most of this video is about Climate change topic. Not immigration. You realize politicians/ presidents take on multiple issues. They don't just pick one.
    And this isn't about how you think white people are endangered species ( which they arent).
    I'm saying the election is about immigration (among other things - but mostly immigration, for white people).

Yes they are an endangered species, they are expected to become minority in USA soon (in 2015 minority babies outnumbered white babies). Oxford also claimed white people in Britain will be a minority by the 2060s.

So something is obviously happening.

Let's also not forget Mohammed is currently the most common men's name in Oslo, the capital of Norway. (I have sources for all of these things if you like).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm saying the election is about immigration (among other things - but mostly immigration, for white people).

Yes they are an endangered species, they are expected to become minority in USA soon (in 2015 minority babies outnumbered white babies). Oxford also claimed white people in Britain will be a minority by the 2060s.

So something is obviously happening.

Let's also not forget Mohammed is currently the most common men's name in Oslo, the capital of Norway. (I have sources for all of these things if you like).
    They arent endangered.

the they are pretty much the majority still. Blacks are a real minority and native americans are a real minority. Hispanics are somewhere in between but more specifically its mexicans. As other ethnic groups of hispanics are a minority. Their population count is very low. You arent endangered...
    The whites are more economically better off as well. And most of the important political offices are by white people. But this country is a multitude of different people. You are acting like a victim here for no reason. Your life is better off then most people most likely.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information