Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

1 Not allowed!

Default First Bosniak Congress

The First Bosniak Congress was held by the Council of the Congress of Bosniak Intellectuals on the 27th and 28th September, 1993. It is a historic date because it finally re-established the ethnic name of Bosniaks, officially replacing the term "Muslim by nationality" used during the Yugoslav period. The name was adopted unanimously, with 100% of the votes.

The manifestation was led by professor Enes Duraković, while it was opened by the president of the Council, Alija Isaković, who held the most memorable speech. Among others present were President Alija Izetbegović, naibu reis Mustafa ef. Cerić, Foreign Affairs Minister Haris Silajdžić, professor Muhamed Filipović "Tunjo", and others. The total number of people present was 457, of which 377 independent intellectuals and 80 regional delegates, who were sent from many municipalities across Bosnia to make sure the manifestation would not be 99% Sarajevian, and that all regions were represented.

After speaking publicly, the higher members of the delegation (Izetbegović, Isaković, Filipović, Rusmir Mahmutćehajić) continued counseling behind closed doors. The political decision was to reject the Geneva plan and continue the war.

Muhamed Filipović: "Who are we Bosniaks? We are the part of the original Bosnian nation who continues the historical being of this country, and looks for its identity within that being, carrying its historical and legal rights. We are the descendants of what Bosnia was as a country and what it is today. This attribute of ours doesn't exclude anyone from participating in it (Bosniakdom), but we will not be the victims of ideas of former Bosniaks who decided to identify with the national idea of other neighboring nations (Serbia and Croatia).

Alija Isaković speech in Bosnian:

Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

A great date in the book of freedom. And a great speech, shame it is tarnished with that song.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    A great date in the book of freedom. And a great speech, shame it is tarnished with that song.
    Od mašrika do magriba, svuda gdje se ezan čuje,
    ubijaju jata Tvoja, Tvoje ševe i slavuje!

Naše selo umuklo je, pa nebesa tužna stoje...
    Al' što više krvarimo, sve više Te mi volimo,
    sve glasnije mi kličemo i u zori osvićemo!

Ovog časa, dok ti spavaš, kolju grlo jedne ptice!
    Ubijaju - ni zbog čega! - nježnu braću i sestrice!

Ovog časa; dok ti spavaš, na odžaku gnijezda pale!
    Noćas mrznu - ni zbog čega! - mrtve oči ptič'je male...

Ovog časa, dok ti spavaš, novo jato na put kreće;
    grlimo se i gledamo: koga sutra biti neće?!

What the hell is bad in this song?
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Od mašrika do magriba, svuda gdje se ezan čuje,
    ubijaju jata Tvoja, Tvoje ševe i slavuje!

Naše selo umuklo je, pa nebesa tužna stoje...
    Al' što više krvarimo, sve više Te mi volimo,
    sve glasnije mi kličemo i u zori osvićemo!

Ovog časa, dok ti spavaš, kolju grlo jedne ptice!
    Ubijaju - ni zbog čega! - nježnu braću i sestrice!

Ovog časa; dok ti spavaš, na odžaku gnijezda pale!
    Noćas mrznu - ni zbog čega! - mrtve oči ptič'je male...

Ovog časa, dok ti spavaš, novo jato na put kreće;
    grlimo se i gledamo: koga sutra biti neće?!

What the hell is bad in this song?
    The fact that I wanted to hear the speech without a song in it? Not everything needs to have a music or lyrics going with it.
    Also the fact that it sounds religious, its just stupid to combine it with a national issues
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    The fact that I wanted to hear the speech without a song in it? Not everything needs to have a music or lyrics going with it.
    Also the fact that it sounds religious, its just stupid to combine it with a national issues

The speech starts at 27:00 min, I'm going to watch it another day but it looks interesting.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Uskoro će nam trebati Treći Bošnjački Sabor. Red je da malo sumiramo šta smo dobili (a šta izgubili) u ovih 20 godina, i kako treba dalje, a ne da svaka stranka radi po svome.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

http://www.nezavisne.com/novosti/bih...osnjaka/390009

Jel naši političari čitaju Apricity pa vidješe moj komentar?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Bosniak ethnic identity was revived and backed from Ankara after decades of assimilations under Habsburgs and Yugoslavia. That's engineering by Turks. Bosniak identity is better than Albanian and Serbian identities. Identifying ethnic Muslim or Yugoslav didn't make sense. From a historical point of view, being associated with Serbs, Croats or even Albanians would be a problem for the thriving Bosniak community. There is problem with the identity of those folks. Bosniak identity is superior to them in the sense it has a distinct historical aspect through the Bugomilian sect which is important corner stone in Bosniak history. Bugomilian sect was the point to highlight.
    The point was the Bosniaks to have a secular identity, but one which makes them distinct from all their neighbors. Bosniakness enables that, and only one possible for them.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    Bosniak ethnic identity was revived and backed from Ankara after decades of assimilations under Habsburgs and Yugoslavia. That's engineering by Turks. Bosniak identity is better than Albanian and Serbian identities. Identifying ethnic Muslim or Yugoslav didn't make sense. From a historical point of view, being associated with Serbs, Croats or even Albanians would be a problem for the thriving Bosniak community. There is problem with the identity of those folks. Bosniak identity is superior to them in the sense it has a distinct historical aspect through the Bugomilian sect which is important corner stone in Bosniak history.
    That would be awesome if Bosnian Muslims were not Serbian muslims who were expelled from Serbia (Belgrade, Smederevo, Užice etc..)

Also Serbs had 3 religions because Church Split from 1054 went straight through Serbian territory which is why Serbian Catholics, Orthodoxes and Gnostics existed.

Bosnia is a territory just like Peloponnese ... Just because you live on Peloponnese you can't create Peloponnesian nation.

All villages near my town where there isn't a single Orthodox are called: Srbac, Srbljani, Srb

Bakir Izetbegovic and Alija are migrants from Belgrade (who went to Samac) then later founded Bosniak nation.

But they are Serbs.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Bosnia was kingdom with majority of her population having distinct sectarian identity than their neighbors. It has roots in Middle Ages. You have all ingredients and also a recipe to build an ethno here. Not to mention Bosnia Eyalet of Ottomans. There is nothing as Muslim Serb or Catholic Serb. Serbia was Orthodox in history, Serbian kingdoms and despotates were Orthodox states. Muslim Serbs are marginal.
    Bosniaks aren't Serbs or Catholic since, they had a kingdom different than them and also a different religion. That's already enough to talk about differences.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information