Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Will France break up and split into multiple differents states?

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-07-2024 @ 08:22 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,568
    Given: 27,903

1 Not allowed!

❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

France has a strong economy and it's also one of the powerful G8 nations. You need a strong economy to fund a strong military. France has that. It's one of the richest nations in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Eight

Did I mention that France is an incredibly beautiful nation? http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...e-France/page6

They have an impressive film industry, steel industry, fine fragrance, haute-couture clothing and elite fashion design houses, and their leading beauty product industry. They have impressive literature, painters and artists, stunning architecture, great philosophers and writers, impressive inventors, prestigious ballet schools, and they have a thriving tourist industry, etc. Paris is ranked as the no.1 student city in the world in the 2016 QS International Student City Guide.

Not to mention the world-renowned French cuisine being superb. The French gave the world existentialism, democracy, the parachute, limousines, and more besides! They have a stylish, chic, and intellectual society of people, and they're not brainwashed with religion in France, but have secular schools.

The French designed and built the White House after being a major contribution to the US in winning their Revolutionary Wars before the US Declaration of Independence was signed in Paris, and the French designed the Statue Of Liberty (they gave the US a copy of the original Statue of Liberty in France as they considered the original one to be too beautiful to give to the US.)

The French designed high speed rail (of which the NY metro is based upon the French metro system) and created high-speed undersea rail between France and England.

It would be sad if an impressive nation like France breaks-up into small regions.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 10-03-2016 at 02:15 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Britanny ( celtic land) and Normandy ( norse heritage)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic( norse ),Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    North-Western European ( Norman)
    Ancestry
    Normans Viking mainly, Slave ( Slovenia) and some Celtic
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    J.R.R. Tolkien,Magali Villeneuve, Aifé, Rollo, William the Conqueror
    Religion
    Ae ú-esteliach nad, estelio han, estelio ammen.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 2,329

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    France has a strong economy and it's also one of the powerful G8 nations. You need a strong economy to fund a strong military. France has that. It's one of the richest nations in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_of_Eight

Did I mention that France is an incredibly beautiful nation? http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...e-France/page6

They have an impressive film industry, steel industry, fine fragrance, haute-couture clothing and elite fashion design houses, and their leading beauty product industry. They have impressive literature, painters and artists, stunning architecture, great philosophers and writers, impressive inventors, prestigious ballet schools, and they have a thriving tourist industry, etc. Paris is ranked as the no.1 student city in the world in the 2016 QS International Student City Guide.

Not to mention the world-renowned French cuisine being superb. The French gave the world existentialism, the parachute, limousines, and more besides!

It would be sad if an impressive nation like France breaks-up into small regions.

I always think, and my family feels the same, it is more beneficial strong alliance France-United Kingdom outside the framework of the European Union, an alliance between France and Germany within the framework of the Union European.
    The oldest rivals are also those who built among the finest technological innovations in Europe, and we have more to gain from such an alliance, where the German Government seeks only to make us puppets .
    For that also I want an exit from the European Union, as currently the UK and France can stand up against Germany, but once out the United Kingdom, it will be difficult.
    I dream of an exit from France and a more creative urge of the Entente Cordiale, a single pact, after so many centuries of wars and rivalries will be one of the most beautiful act of history.
    As a child I was captivated by both countries, and I think it's great that we can join up with a tunnel.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NymphådoraBlüeBird View Post
    I always think, and my family feels the same, it is more beneficial strong alliance France-United Kingdom outside the framework of the European Union, an alliance between France and Germany within the framework of the Union European.
    The oldest rivals are also those who built among the finest technological innovations in Europe, and we have more to gain from such an alliance, where the German Government seeks only to make us puppets .
    For that also I want an exit from the European Union, as currently the UK and France can stand up against Germany, but once out the United Kingdom, it will be difficult.
    I dream of an exit from France and a more creative urge of the Entente Cordiale, a single pact, after so many centuries of wars and rivalries will be one of the most beautiful act of history.
    As a child I was captivated by both countries, and I think it's great that we can join up with a tunnel.

I think it's great that France and England have a good relationship today and I value this relationship after centuries of fighting, such as during The 100 Years War between England and France, and the French and British Empires fighting over Canada, fighting for power between two very competitive nations that have a long history of rivalry... and now today our two nations cooperate with each other and have designed and built and achieved great things together, such as the Concorde, The Millau Bridge, and the Eurotunnel (described as 'one of the great wonders of the world.')

That would be a good alliance since the UK and France are two of the major economic powers in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Europe

The Royal Family still keep a French motto on their Royal Family Coat of Arms 'Dieu Et Mon Droit' which stems from the great military leader and warrior Richard The Lionheart, who is an iconic figure in both England and France. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England

The French Normans influenced our culture and we have 15,000 words of French origin in the English vocabulary.

Queen Elizabeth II summed-up the very productive modern relationship between England and France today, and about the amount of foreign student exchanges between the French and English, and an increasing amount of English people choosing to live in France, and vice versa, after centuries of wars, in the speech below. We have French and UK flags lining the streets, and French and British military bandstands performing around Windsor Castle whenever a French President arrives for the annual Entente Cordiale celebrations.

The finest foods are carefully selected and prepared before a French President arrives as shown in the video below. A lot of effort is made for the arrival of a French leader.

I've seen videos of French Presidents and US Presidents arriving in the UK who were given grand formal gun-salutes and high tea ceremonies and prestigious greetings, which aren't given to many other foreign leaders. The Royal Family (and also some UK Prime Ministers too) have given speeches in both English and French in Canada, and during the Entente Cordiale.

French is considered as a prestigious and elegant language that turns heads in audiences and commands respect whenever a diplomat or leader starts speaking in French. French is the international language of diplomacy.

Grand receptions are held for the arrival of a French President to the UK, in respect to France. We don't bother with such grand receptions when other nations leaders arrive here, except for the US President.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 10-03-2016 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I think it's great that France and England have a good relationship today and I value this relationship after centuries of fighting, such as during The 100 Years War between England and France, and the French and British Empires fighting over Canada, fighting for power between two very competitive nations that have a long history of rivalry... and now today our two nations cooperate with each other and have designed and built and achieved great things together, such as the Concorde, The Millau Bridge, and the Eurotunnel (described as 'one of the great wonders of the world.')

That would be a good alliance since the UK and France are two of the major economic powers in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Europe

The Royal Family still keep a French motto on their Royal Family Coat of Arms 'Dieu Et Mon Droit' which stems from the great military leader and warrior Richard The Lionheart, who is an iconic figure in both England and France. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_I_of_England

The French Normans influenced our culture and we have 15,000 words of French origin in the English vocabulary.

Queen Elizabeth II summed-up the very productive modern relationship between England and France today, after centuries of wars in the speech below. We have French and UK flags lining the streets, and French and British military bandstands around Windsor Castle performing whenever the French President arrives for the annual Entente Cordiale.

The finest foods are carefully selected and prepared before a French President arrives as shown in the video below. A lot of effort is made for a French leader.

I've seen videos of French Presidents and US Presidents arriving in the UK who were given formal gun-salutes and high tea ceremonies and prestigious greetings, that aren't given to many other foreign leaders. The Royal Family (and also some UK Prime Ministers too) have given speeches in both English and French in Canada, and during the Entente Cordiale.

French is considered as a prestigious and elegant language that turns heads in audiences and commands respect whenever a diplomat or leader starts speaking in French. French is the international language of diplomacy.

We grand receptions for the arrival of the French President to the UK, in respect to France. We don't bother with such grand receptions when other nations leaders arrive here, except for the US President.

Yes, it would be much more beneficial.
    Although on paper it's very humanistic, I believe more and alliances between some countries, a supra-national entity that ultimately only benefit poorer countries, by puncturing a considerable amount of money to richest countries.

I hope there will be many other building together with another project that can even bind people together, exciting project, exchanges !!
    I know many British to France, who have their shops, some renovated mansions leave to retire there in a Welsh woman who would like a restaurant near my home.

I'm glad that current, and future generations of the last century is not known the old rivalry, but that one is at a stage where we can write a new story.

I was crazy during my childhood, a book explaining how Alan Turing invented computers, decode Enygma.
    The first time I go to London, I was able to realize a dream to approach as close to the headquarters of MI6 (I'm a big fan of James Bond), it was magical !!
    I could write whole texts of London, England, and what we can do and must do together.
    But I would go in the off-topic from the original topic ^^
    Is it you who creates in the third video?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NymphådoraBlüeBird View Post

Yes, it would be much more beneficial.
    Although on paper it's very humanistic, I believe more and alliances between some countries, a supra-national entity that ultimately only benefit poorer countries, by puncturing a considerable amount of money to richest countries.

I hope there will be many other building together with another project that can even bind people together, exciting project, exchanges !!
    I know many British to France, who have their shops, some renovated mansions leave to retire there in a Welsh woman who would like a restaurant near my home.

I'm glad that current, and future generations of the last century is not known the old rivalry, but that one is at a stage where we can write a new story.

I was crazy during my childhood, a book explaining how Alan Turing invented computers, decode Enygma.
    The first time I go to London, I was able to realize a dream to approach as close to the headquarters of MI6 (I'm a big fan of James Bond), it was magical !!
    I could write whole texts of London, England, and what we can do and must do together.
    But I would go in the off-topic from the original topic ^^
    Is it you who creates in the third video?
    Je suis Anglophile et Francophile aussi! I love Gaston Leroux, Voltaire, Charles Baudelaire, Jean Paul Sartre, Claude Monet, and I love French films, French accents, French music, and French people.

We're lucky to have 300,000 French people living in London and being able to meet charming, romantic and sophisticated French people here. The French people here mostly live in the wealthy and stylish areas of West London (such as in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.) Wealthy English people like to buy villas and live in the beautiful South of France.

As a child, I wished to be either French or Swiss as I have a huge fascination and love of these other impressive Western European nations. I envy French people for having the best healthcare in the world, the most beautiful nation in the world, such an elegant language, etc. You're extremely lucky to be French and have those gorgeous French castles, lavender fields, the Alps, charming boutiques and villages, beautiful cities like Paris, etc.

There's some lovely cottages in the English countryside too with beautiful gardens, but I still think France is the most beautiful nation. I love those cozy-looking chalets in the pretty villages in the Alps. I wish I was French.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Je suis Anglophile et Francophile aussi! I love Gaston Leroux, Voltaire, Charles Baudelaire, Jean Paul Sartre, Claude Monet, and I love French films, French accents, French music, and French people.

We're lucky to have 300,000 French people living in London and being able to meet charming, romantic and sophisticated French people here. The French people here mostly live in the wealthy and stylish areas of West London (such as in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.) Wealthy English people like to buy villas and live in the beautiful South of France.

As a child, I wished to be either French or Swiss as I have a huge fascination and love of these other impressive Western European nations. I envy French people for having the best healthcare in the world, the most beautiful nation in the world, such an elegant language, etc. You're extremely lucky to be French and have those gorgeous French castles, lavender fields, the Alps, charming boutiques and villages, beautiful cities like Paris, etc.

There's some lovely cottages in the English countryside too with beautiful gardens, but I still think France is the most beautiful nation. I love those cozy-looking chalets in the pretty villages in the Alps. I wish I was French.
    You are much more attached to France much of the French.
    If any people wanting to come to France, whatever their origins, were like you, it will ask me no problem !!
    In all cases, you show you much more French than many French.

Yes, the Alps have a very charming "central europe", much like Austria, Switzerland, the Liechstentein (what a name complicate).
    Level literature and cinema, I have to admit that I like a little alien and fantastic people, and for that I found the film, television and English literature much more open.
    I grew up with Tolkien, Carroll, Stevenson, Doyle, a fascination for literature on Jack the Ripper, I look for Dr.Who kid, love the humor of Monty Python, my favorite comedy movie Shaun of The Dead, and I have every season of Downton Abbey!
    The only French author returning to my taste is Jules Vernes, I know the classic but it's not my cup of tea.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Spanish Galicia Basque
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine/Nordo-med
    Politics
    Far right/ politically incorrect
    Hero
    Trump
    Religion
    Nato
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,672
    Given: 6,343

0 Not allowed!

Not to mention the world-renowned French cuisine being superb. The French gave the world existentialism, democracy, the parachute, limousines, and more besides! They have a stylish, chic, and intellectual society of people, and they're not brainwashed with religion in France, but have secular schools.

The French designed and built the White House after being a major contribution to the US in winning their Revolutionary Wars before the US Declaration of Independence was signed in Paris, and the French designed the Statue Of Liberty (they gave the US a copy of the original Statue of Liberty in France as they considered the original one to be too beautiful to give to the US.)

The French designed high speed rail (of which the NY metro is based upon the French metro system) and created high-speed undersea rail between France and England.

You paint France in a very positive light. Sadly France is getting a lot of negative publicity in the states. Let us not mention the videos circulating of trash on the streets of Paris. In those videos Paris specifically looked like it belonged to a third world country. Then you have a celebrity that was robbed at gun point.
    The Marxist whore Kate Millet 1969:“How do we destroy the family?” she came back.“By destroying the American Patriarch,” they cried exuberantly.“And how do we destroy the American Patriarch?” she replied.“By taking away his power!”“How do we do that?”“By destroying monogamy!” they shouted.“How can we destroy monogamy?”“By promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitution and homosexuality!” they resounded.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melina View Post
    You paint France in a very positive light. Sadly France is getting a lot of negative publicity in the states. Let us not mention the videos circulating of trash on the streets of Paris. In those videos Paris specifically looked like it belonged to a third world country. Then you have a celebrity that was robbed at gun point.
    Garbage in paris, it happened during the strike.
    For Kardashian case, we are very well informed of the burglary problems in Paris, committed by organized gangs, which we do not hide, are mainly of North African origin.
    It's not that bad portrayed Lily of France (not touch Lily), it's you that throughout your position regarding this country, you're just trying to disparage, and want to believe that this is the chaos here.
    Oddly, the French tell you not.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

lot of delusional users on this thread .

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information