Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Will France break up and split into multiple differents states?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Lower Normandy has 24% I, it's too much for my taste.
    Rich people need many servants...

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post

Europeans either have to practice what they preach or face the music ; all these decades of supporting separatisms in other Countries and now Karma is about to catch up .
    Some of those don't even make sense. I have no idea why Andalucia, Aragon, Cantabria or Asturias would try to break from Spain (For Galicia, Basque Country and Catalonia you could argue with language).
    Plus Normandy and Savoie?

Not really sure how active these separatist movements are.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

You should let go of Corsica, which is more trouble than anything. It would fit better in Italy, with it"s mafia.

Legio I Minervia – Slayer of barbarians
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian (100%)
    Ancestry
    Etruscans and Latins
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Politics
    Nat.Conservatism, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Mediterraneanism, Germanophobe.
    Hero
    Innocenzo III, Matilde di Canossa, Guido da Landriano, Machiavelli, Ettore Tolomei and others...
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 1,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire85 View Post
    You should let go of Corsica, which is more trouble than anything. It would fit better in Italy, with it"s mafia.
    Listen who talks, a Romanian lol
    Many mafia families have Romanian roots...

But i don't want to go off topic...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

0 Not allowed!

Neither can I .
    Was it too dificult to make a proper quoting?

France will make a deal and might be able to save it's skin but Bretons , Catalans , Basques and Corsicans comes to mind. As for the Kurdish issue ; you have a rather warped view of the situation , majority of Kurdish people don't want to separate .
    I dare say that the press in the West is mis-informing you .

As I said, eexcept corsicans. Thoses group mostly uses the regional nationalism to hide their racism and be more accept by population and government.
    Yeap western press missinform us. Kurdish party didn't get the majority of the vote in kirdish regions?

French have been mistreating Muslims for a long time and as usual there is always a price to pay for it but I don't think it's separation of Muslims the French have to worry about.
    Lol, yeah France is mistreating muslims. In some few years we will mistreating muslims and there you will understand the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Free Normandy?

There isn't any serious independent group in normandy.

Quote Originally Posted by MinervaVictrix View Post
    Just watch out for Corsica, Brittany and French basques they seems the most serious.
    Brittany, they didn't receive more than 5% in local election in the place they get the more support.

At the exception of a domino effect with the creation of an independant basque state in spain. I doubt french basque will take their independence by themself.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Endovélico View Post
    Some of those don't even make sense. I have no idea why Andalucia, Aragon, Cantabria or Asturias would try to break from Spain (For Galicia, Basque Country and Catalonia you could argue with language).
    Plus Normandy and Savoie?

Not really sure how active these separatist movements are.
    Yeap, normandy and savoy haven't any sepratist movements. At the maximum they have some regionalists movement who wants to promote their region but none of them have for goal independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire85 View Post
    I personnaly support corsican independence.
    In a general way, I always support the freedom of folk and their possibility to determine the fate by themself.

Also Corsica is a burden for France.
    Last edited by Jehan; 10-01-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

3 Not allowed!

Only good thing that came out of Corsica was Napoleon. Other regions are peaceful and loyal to France, but watch out for the blacks and Muslims.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    All is in the title.
    France have numerous regionalist and autonomists movements. Do you beleive some of them will acheive their goals?

I beleive most of thoses regionalists movements have no will to get independence. It's more about regional proud, getting more money from Paris or a tool to hide xenophobia behind a regional culture.
    For exemple, Philippe Vardon who was the leader of "Nissa rebella", an autonomous group in Nice, go to the nationalist party front national.

The only place I see break up from France is Nouvelle Calédonie (new caledonia). It's an island in oceania who are full of natural ressources. So economy won't be a problem for them.
    In 2018, an official referendum will be organyze to determine if New caledonia want to stay in France or not.
    Considering the French situation, I beleive that they will choose their independence.

Other "serious" group are Corsican and Basques.
    Strangelly the basques aren't really active in the french side of the borderline. I don't know why, but for this I don't think there is any risk of break up from their. Except of course if the spanish side acheive to create a state. There is a chance that the french basque choose to join them.

For Corsicans, there are many active groups. But Corsica is a pretty poor island who mainly live due to the help of French government and frenchs tourists.
    So in fact most of the groups acts more to get more money from us that to get independence.
    About your mention of the Basques. The situation in the basque lands in the spanish side is very calm and the things have changed since the terrorist group ETA signed the peace. The latest statistical studies in 2016 about the basque population show that just the 19% of the population would vote in favor of an independent nation in an hypothetical referendum...and the independence feelings are even decreasing since the last statistics.
    In my opinion the basque nationalism is becoming in just a regionalism.

About the french basques, I think they have never been nationalists, just proud to be basques but as a region belonging to France without problem.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

As I said, eexcept corsicans. Thoses group mostly uses the regional nationalism to hide their racism and be more accept by population and government.
    Yeap western press missinform us. Kurdish party didn't get the majority of the vote in kirdish regions?

Blame wikipedia for the information I give ; to be quite honest I don't care too much . As for Kurdish issue ; yep you are totally and utterly misinformed , delibrately . Kurds by and large vote for Erdogan and the largest Kurdish region is Istanbul which is held by Erdogan .
    Kurds overwhelmingly vote for Erdogan and Kurds every day die for Turkey too .

Lol, yeah France is mistreating muslims. In some few years we will mistreating muslims and there you will understand the difference.

You mean another Genocide that your nation is going to commit ? Nope , i don't think French people going to kill muslims en masse ; that would be an open invitation for Russia to come and kill all the fascists , all the way to Italy .
    Most likely that the France will sell out Germans like they always do .

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

Except maybe Belgium, all the countries you quote are nowhere near the situation you have in Turkey with kurdishs.
    For France, in which regions you see a split?

Muslims may have the human potential to create some zones, but I deeply doubt they have the capacity to defeat the sixiest strongest army in the world in his own territory. And you can add to the army tons of volunteers who are able to fight. After the terrorists attack in France, thousands of young people try to join army.

There are some weapons on some subburbs but they haven't really a war equipment and there aren't any training to war situation.
    In a case of a civil war between french (and probably asiatics) against muslims, we will get the full support of the rest of europe to act freely to destroy the threat.

I honestly can't imagine a situation where muslims acheive to create a sharia state in the middle of France.
    Project the demographic reality a few years forward. Nowadays muslims are roughly 6.5/7 million but their demographics increasing fast, in some regions they make already more than half of new births, it will reach a point in the future (less than 2 decades) where they will be 15-20 million even without immigration and they will be a significant electoral force.

I told you before when demographics change everything changes, you can not apply the present reality to a much more unfavourable demographic scenario, besides the political establishment and a part of the ethnic French will actively cooperate with their agenda to worsen the situation.

Honestly, it's very obvious to alot of people that France is walking fast to a Lebanon like - civil war - scenario in 10 to 20 years.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information