Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Women treat handsome guys like kings.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    You obv underestimate yourself (you're a white, fit, above average looking man), but yeah they have this self defeating tendency / masochistic almost that doesn't let them be successful with women. Social skills it's what they lacking mostly. I don't how know this thing became fashionable. Either jews or gays did it
    He has lots of truth, maybe he exaggerates that its the top 5% I would expand it to all fit guys and who meet some certain criteria.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
    You obv underestimate yourself (you're a white, fit, above average looking man), but yeah they have this self defeating tendency / masochistic almost that doesn't let them be successful with women. Social skills it's what they lacking mostly. I don't how know this thing became fashionable. Either jews or gays did it

Sure, I'll accept being above average, but the argument is that you have to be within the top 10% for handsomeness. That is far too stringent.

Gay Jews did it. THANKS LONGBOWMAN.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

4 Not allowed!

What are you doing complaining on an internet forum? Go get plastic surgery now!

Last Online
    01-29-2017 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    _
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,930
    Given: 1,607

2 Not allowed!

This couldn't be more true. I knew a guy (yep only one guy who fit this criteria) who would be constantly cat-called by women and approached by them. He didn't even have to make an effort to pick up women.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

5 Not allowed!

Thats all horse shit lol......what women really want is security....mind body soul

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

0 Not allowed!

Don't be sad.

Account Deleted
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-11-2019 @ 01:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic, Caucasian, and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    50% Banana
    Ancestry
    West Asian, South-Central Asian, and Northeastern European
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G2b1a
    mtDNA
    V
    Taxonomy
    Clark Kent with browner hair and a more Iranian nose
    Politics
    Progressive, but not the stupid kind
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,062
    Given: 6,146

1 Not allowed!

I feel on and off about how attractive I am. I have definitely recieved flirtatious compliments from attractive females before here and there, but other times I feel oober scronny and hideous. I can't grow any nice looking facial hair, making me look 15. I can't. I'm kinda tall and slim, and I find myself changing my dressing style often in order to fit "handsome" but not over confident fuck boy looking. In person, I have a very approachable personality, and I'm way too happy and talkative, I think it annoys people. My luck with women is that they either find me attractive or see me as a brother, which makes confused on how to see myself.

I used to have a friend who was good looking and a lot of my female friends wanted me to try to hook him up with them. He was tall, dark haired, had a nice beard, and a mature, yet young man style. He wasn't a muscle head, but he was fairly in shape. He was kind of like a smart, handsome, attractive. He would always talk about intellectual things yet know how to party took making him intellectual and fun to be around. So many woman ate him up. I would bring him to parties all the time and I remember one day when a lesbian girl was there, drunk, and admitted to him that he was one of the only guys she has ever thought of in a sexual way. And then other girls were chimming in and talking about how they would fuck him, too. What's funny is that he had fears of being awkward, but he knew he could get the womenz. This article is so right.

A lot of hot guys are cocky too. They see themselves as kings, even with other guys. The friend I was talking about took advantage of my niceness and expected me to agree with everything he says, eventually would only contact me when he needed something, and then talked shit about me behind my back during dinner at the dining hall one day while I got up from the table for one second to get more food for "geeking him out." That lead to my friend that he talked shit about me to to yell at him and it made him feel bad. Long story, short were not that good of friends anymore. He left me for "cooler people," and has a gf now
    Learn some about Afghans here
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...of-Afghanistan

Indian Genomics can be modeled by four-way populations, not two way populations. Read more in this thread:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...tion-structure

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WatBrah View Post
    Cat-calling, getting approached, getting grabbed. All these things happen to very good looking men at clubs.

Handsome men have options.
    This is actually very true! happens to me many times,and to be fair I am not that good looking, face wise I would say average, I am tallish and in good shape though, but still happens to me quite few times. Sometimes is like..." hold on lady where are you putting your hands", some of them think for being women they are allowed to touch what they want.

And yes some men have options and as well standards, which to some women is hard to understand as they have a difficult time dealing with rejection (more than men). They are used to be most of the times the ones to choose so when that "logic" is inverted usually the egos of some don't cope so well with being rejected.
    Last edited by ÁGUIA; 10-16-2016 at 03:28 AM.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reptile View Post
    Thats all horse shit lol......what women really want is security....mind body soul
    Absolutely. I laughed when reading OP's post and others agreeing with him. It's all about confidence and attitude. With or without it, an average guy could look handsome or vice-versa.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 12:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,581
    Given: 20,431

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Metarch View Post
    Yes, redditors and their cringe textwall deconstructions of elementary knowledge, thank the lord for their invaluable insight. Notice the masochistic tone throughout it all, this author, confirmed an incel by the very first sentence, probably takes his daily fix of sexual pleasure by putting himself down like this.

If anyone actually falls for this meme, then let them find tranquility in knowing that we dick wielding automatons of all rankings behave in the exactly same way, though that was not mentioned here because it doesn't satisfy the author's masochism. The average woman, if she wasn't being constantly enabled by beta nu-males like the author (and if she had the mental faculties of a man), would quickly realize that she is equally as or at best minimally less fucked by the sexual revolution than the male equivalent.

The only thing I truly can't understand here, is how you, OP, could possibly have no shame in openly admitting that you unironically browse reddit.

Fuck reddit and MGTOW, I would call for their genocide if they weren't already ousting themselves from the gene pool.
    Fuck dude, you some kind of feminist or something? Why would you have such a viscerally disgusted response to dissenting views?

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information