Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,132
    Given: 4,897

0 Not allowed!

Default Is London dangerous nowadays?

Meh, truth be told, I nearly got stabbed but Im lucky to be alive. London is getting worse nowadays due to knife crime and what's cause it and how to stop it? I feel like I'm in 2000s, but even worse. Is it because of lack of police? Need more funding in police to avoid knife crime?

El_Abominacion

3 Not allowed!

It really does depend on which part you live in. If you're talking somewhere shitty like Croydon, Ilford, Hackney, etc yeah there's a very high risk of getting mugged (at knifepoint) or worse, at least compared to the rest of England. In places like Putney and Westminster where the streets are more open, there are less (unintegrated) immigrants and there is more surveillance it's a lot better but that's bound to change at some point.

To stop it?

First of all tighten our borders - most people with a brain know that it's not generally middle aged English nationals who are the ones robbing people at knifepoint in this city. That means getting rid of organized Roma crime gangs and the like

*certain* communities need to sort out their youths and collectively tackle knife crime - Caribbean, Pakistani, Bengali and Arab youth in the lower class tend to be the main ones that jump onto the 'roadman' bandwagon and the only way that this problem can be almost fully resolved is if they sort out their own communities, just throwing money at this like with any other issue isn't going to work.

Punishment - Prison sentences should be harsh, and prison conditions should be much, much worse than they are currently. They should be places that people dread going back to. You can see on Instagram videos of inmates in London with pets, snacks, phones, gaming consoles and the like - and guess who's paying for this? If they're going to be greeted with this, they'll keep reoffending like there's no tomorrow. Make it like a Venezuelan prison, where people shit their pants and beg for mercy when they hear they're getting sentenced.

Bring back fathers - It's been proven so many times that people are more likely to succeed in life if they have a father in their life while growing up. Single mothers can't control or discipline a teenage boy like a father can. This is unfortunately something that is not likely fixable in the foreseeable future, as the nuclear family model has essentially disintegrated in many western cities, and this goes for people of all ethnicities.

Priorities - Stop fucking sending police squads to the houses of pensioners for criticizing transgenderism. Put more police on the streets, I can't remember the last time I saw a police squad roaming my area (which is, by the way, filled with crime).

Just to name a few. But I don't have any faith that suitable action will be taken, so long as we refuse to actually even RECOGNIZE the problem for fear of being labelled as Nazis or other buzzwords that are thrown around these days.

Human Resources Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2024 @ 10:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    WHG
    Politics
    Right (as in correct)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,473
    Given: 10,006

1 Not allowed!

I have had people pull a knife on me on two occasions, and I am not a tough guy or anyone who looks for trouble, hence I was terrified. I just used to be out late a lot when I was younger. This city really needs a clean up and a better approach to crime.

But I think the area I live in is actually safer than it was in the 70's to 90's and there isn't race riots and stuff anymore. Though I see a lot of moped nonsense nowadays

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,279
    Given: 43,806

0 Not allowed!

A recent news report I watched said that, apart from knife crime, which has increased substantially in recent years, overall crime (including violent crime) in London and the rest of the country is actually falling.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,715
    Given: 5,851

1 Not allowed!

More stop & search in targeted streets with more police on the street. Police working with the communities and the schools to make sure none slips out of society and put into work or other activities.

London is only bad when compared to rest of Britain, it aint that bad on world stage.

Last Online
    12-13-2022 @ 12:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid/Iranic
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    G-FGC34451
    Taxonomy
    Idk some med pheno ig Turkish/iranian/Greek/Italian pheno
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 251

0 Not allowed!

Well I live in London and had an encounter where a negro followed me and tried to stab me luckily I got away but English people don’t give a shit they literally didn’t care, they seem to love negroids unfortunately.

So yes London IS unsafe I wouldn’t suggest going out at night alone. I’m planning to move to the countryside to get away from this negro/mulatto cesspool.

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bellbeaking View Post
    I have had people pull a knife on me on two occasions, and I am not a tough guy or anyone who looks for trouble, hence I was terrified. I just used to be out late a lot when I was younger. This city really needs a clean up and a better approach to crime.

But I think the area I live in is actually safer than it was in the 70's to 90's and there isn't race riots and stuff anymore. Though I see a lot of moped nonsense nowadays
    Also acid attack even tho I haven't heard such incidents, but it can happen at any time. Madness!

Oi you lots
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Jamaican
    Country
    Jamaica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post
    Well I live in London and had an encounter where a negro followed me and tried to stab me luckily I got away but English people don’t give a shit they literally didn’t care, they seem to love negroids unfortunately.

So yes London IS unsafe I wouldn’t suggest going out at night alone. I’m planning to move to the countryside to get away from this negro/mulatto cesspool.
    Knife attack were common among blacks indeed, but also common among 'roadmen' from Asian and even white backgrounds who grew up in the same areas as blacks.

El_Abominacion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The One View Post

I'm also going to move out as soon as possible, it's only going to get worse from here on. It's unfortunate, a formerly great city turning into a 3rd world shitehole

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Goobyski View Post
    Knife attack were common among blacks indeed, but also common among 'roadmen' from Asian and even white backgrounds who grew up in the same areas as blacks.
    White and Indian 'roadmen' are really far and few. It's a vastly Black trend with the occasional Paki, Bengali or Arab

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information