Thread: Badly behaved football supporters at Russia 2018 will be stripped naked and tied to the bed

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,519
    Given: 837

6 Not allowed!

Default Badly behaved football supporters at Russia 2018 will be stripped naked and tied to the bed

England fans, be warned... get drunk and Putin will throw you in here! Badly behaved football supporters at Russia 2018 will be stripped NAKED and tied to the bed in terrifying 'sober houses'

Drunk England football fans face being thrown in torturous 'sobering houses' at the 2018 Russia World Cup.
    Badly behaved Three Lions' supporters will be held in fearsome detention centres where they will be stripped naked and tied to a bed until they have sobered up.
    Russian and English hooligans shamed their countries when they clashed during riots at Euro 2016.
    And Vladimir Putin is determined similar ugly scenes, where fans were seen fighting in the streets, will not ruin the World Cup in Russia.
    Fans considered to be intoxicated by police will be rounded up and detained in holding rooms until they have calmed down.

Sources close to the tournament said 11 World Cup host cities would have them to control fans.
    Russia's chief addiction psychiatrist Yevgeny Bryun confirmed: 'The sobering houses will re-open.'
    Russian football fans' chief Eduard Latypov backed the scheme to help prevent troublemakers from rioting.
    He warned: 'Many fans when they travel abroad, or even to another city in their own country, bypass the stadium and go straight to a pub. Sometimes they are not even seen once at a stadium.'
    Veronika Skvortsova, Head of the Russian Health Ministry, has also called for the return of the Soviet-style 'sobering houses'.
    'We need them,' she said. 'It is a special system that gives someone the chance to be out of danger and not to freeze to death on the street.'
    Drunk fans will be arrested by armed police and taken to the grim-looking lock-up dormitories.
    Once inside, they will be forced to strip naked and will be given only a sheet as a cover.
    Those who show even the slightest sign of aggression will be tied or chained to a a bed or a chair, they have been warned.
    Russia's controversial 'sobering houses' were largely axed in the years after the Soviet Union collapsed, but some still remain.
    During those years in the USSR, officials claimed the country had no alcohol problem - but drunks were shut away in sober houses to keep them out of sight.
    Back then, anti-drinking police scoured cities looking for the inebriated, abusive or incapable to summarily detain and lock up for a few hours or longer.

Bleak and unpleasant, the few remaining sobering houses still in operation are occupied by the homeless and alcoholics.
    And the facilities were put on standby in 2008 when Moscow hosted the Champions League Final between Manchester United and Chelsea.
    At the time Moscow's Public Safety Department chief Major Igor Konovalov warned English fans of his zero tolerance policy.
    'It doesn't matter who is coming here,' he said. 'If our laws are violated we'll take the measures that are allowed by our law with no exceptions.
    'If they are drunk, don't you worry, we'll make them sober. They must know they shouldn't come to the game drunk.'
    A British salesman, 43, was locked up after a night of celebration in a Russian city said: 'These places are no fun. I'd had too many, but I could walk.
    'But they picked on me after I came out of a bar, and let two Russian colleagues go free.
    'You're whisked away in a cell on wheels, taken to the sobering house, and forced to undress. '
    The father-of-three added: 'They took away my wallet and passport. I was drunk, but didn't misbehave or raise my voice, still I was anyway chained to the bed.
    'The staff were strict but they spoke no English. They only let me out after ten hours, giving me back my documents and wallet, with my money still there.

'It was a humbling and humiliating experience I'd never repeat.'
    An expert warned: 'They are clean but depressing, harsh places. There is just one point to them; to transform drunks into sober people who can be allowed out on the street again without fear of them hurting themselves or other people.
    'There is nothing flash about this detoxification, no drugs, no sleeping pills,no monitoring. It is a case of into the room, off with the clothes and we'll see you in the morning - and don't bother shouting, because no one will come.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-houses.html

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Russians don't fuck around.

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

1 Not allowed!

At least it would mean the English fans would be less likely to be beaten half to death by the Russian 'Ultras'.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

That would be a sight to see for the lols
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny