"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

That's ridiculous. Alex may be overbearing and passionate but I'm not convinced he is a disinfo agent because he is married to a Jew or that because he hasn't been martyred he's ipso facto an enemy. This is exactly what co-intelpro was designed to do. Let's concentrate our efforts on trying to smash the globalist system rather than play childish name-the-jew bullshit we all played on stormfront in our pubescent years. Alex has been a tireless defender of the tea party movement (before it was hijacked), a Ron Paul supporter, and someone who can be credited with kick-starting the 9/11 Truth movement. For a disinfo agent placed there by the globalists he sure has struck a hell of alot of blows against them.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Oh and let's not forget WeAreChange, which is a direct result of Jones' influence. Oh yeah, he's a real Globalist for sure. As much as I love and admire Cooper, theirs was a conflict of personality, or ego if you will. I won't choose sides because I value both their contributions.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Alex Jones is an obvious new-age information profiteer but easily the most amusing one to date. I don't believe even 20% of what he says but I listen to him while I play starcraft 2 on my PC via his internet stream. It is entertaining and that is why I like it as do most.

He is the king of the crazies, most understand this who listen to him. People who actually believe his stuff to any great extent are missing a few bolts here and there. No fully stable person could or does believe what he says although some of what he says is alright if you take it with a big grain of salt.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

Oh and let's not forget WeAreChange, which is a direct result of Jones' influence. Oh yeah, he's a real Globalist for sure. As much as I love and admire Cooper, theirs was a conflict of personality, or ego if you will. I won't choose sides because I value both their contributions.
    Both Cooper & Alex Jones have their faults. From the clips I've heard of Cooper, he couldn't decide who was behind the New World Order. He first believed it to be aliens, then decided it was a bunch of occultists. And anyone that disagreed with him was disinfo in his mind. Listen to this clip of Cooper going after Icke for saying the same thing Coopers been saying for years.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=6JhszZIVIg8

Right now I only listen to 3 radio shows. Alex Jones, Michael Savage, & the Free Talk Live guys.
    Last edited by Mercury; 10-06-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-26-2011 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German/Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    European white
    Religion
    baptized Catholic as an infant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Both Cooper & Alex Jones have their faults. From the clips I've heard of Cooper, he couldn't decide who was behind the New World Order. He first believed it to be aliens, then decided it was a bunch of occultists. And anyone that disagreed with him was disinfo in his mind. Listen to this clip of Cooper going after Icke for saying the same thing Coopers been saying for years.

http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=6JhszZIVIg8
    Well I have never heard of Cooper. Whoever he is, Alex Jones dwarfs him 100000x in notoriety.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cooper predicted 9/11 to a tee well before Jones. Months later he's dead.

[YOUTUBE]QXWKRtcvLGY[/YOUTUBE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information