PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The New Religion Of Choice For White Supremacists - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 125

Thread: The New Religion Of Choice For White Supremacists

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    04-22-2019 @ 03:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North/Central European
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Hero
    Karl Martell, Oswald Mosley, Jack Donovan, Harald Halfdansson
    Religion
    Mysticism
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Posts
    128
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 129/2
    Given: 44/0

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    This is very Dungeons & Dragons-esque. I wonder how many hit points they have.
    Well that depends whether they are a cleric with a norse patron deity or a paladin. But what's important to note is that having a "American" stat modifier adds +2 CON for additional fat layers provided by hamburgers and bacon.



    On a more serious note, heathenry is very deeply rooted in the European way of life, christian practices differ from place to place precisely because chritisanity is a merger of local pagan traditions being absorbed into a semitic religion and christian beliefs added on top. I don't see a real reason not to adopt the faith of your forefathers in it's pure form if you hear the calling for it. The only problem I see are the people who are trying to streamline it and flatten it's mysticism by creating church-like organisations, or "nine noble virtues" which have no real basis on anything.

  2. #12
    Shipping Back Up To Boston? 🦉
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Óttar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Location
    Denver CO
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Social Democrat 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Posts
    8,929
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,971/167
    Given: 4,628/132

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm O. View Post
    On a more serious note, heathenry is very deeply rooted in the European way of life, christian practices differ from place to place precisely because chritisanity is a merger of local pagan traditions being absorbed into a semitic religion and christian beliefs added on top. I don't see a real reason not to adopt the faith of your forefathers in it's pure form if you hear the calling for it. The only problem I see are the people who are trying to streamline it and flatten it's mysticism by creating church-like organisations, or "nine noble virtues" which have no real basis on anything.
    The danger is that in the process of attempting to reconstruct pre-Christian European beliefs many seem to treat these noble paths like LARPs. I think all the "neo-pagans" pretending they're King Arthur and dressing up like idiots do the greatest disservice to the project. Everything should be based on solid historical, archaeological, and epigraphical evidence. I also wouldn't mind a formal dress-code (suits and ties) being established for the performance of blotr or other old rites. Supposing the old ways would have persisted as the socially and politically ascendant religious system, the dress would have changed with the times. There is no reason to dress like a 10th century Viking in the 21st century. This is not a video game. The best way to return to the old ways is to look at European folk festivals and peel back the very thin veneer of Christianity which has been imposed on them. Practitioners of the old ways must also stop seeing poverty as a virtue and build businesses in order to support temples and religious organizations (cultus Latin. "cultivation of devotion to a particular deity or site"). I lived in India and some of the most powerful and imposing Hindu temples were built by a multi-billionaire industrialist (i.e. the Birla Mandir in Jaipur).


    Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    6,633
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,066/355
    Given: 6,050/273

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    The word syncretic probably applies more than synthetic. American culture is truly a melting pot with an Anglo base.
    Synthetic means something unnatural created by a combination of multiple things. White identity is a cultural Frankenstein that only the rootless cultural paupers of America could come up with.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Sekarotuinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    3,461
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,338/206
    Given: 180/37

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Synthetic means something unnatural created by a combination of multiple things. White identity is a cultural Frankenstein that only the rootless cultural paupers of America could come up with.
    Synthetic means inorganic - man made/unnatural, yeah. American culture is a melting pot, it is syncretic.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    6,633
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,066/355
    Given: 6,050/273

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    Synthetic means inorganic - man made/unnatural, yeah. American culture is a melting pot, it is syncretic.
    It means that but only through a process of combination. Look it up and stop arguing about it. Amerikkka is the synthetic nation par excellence. It is a country and a culture (or rather anti-culture) which is shaped by, and which serves, a few powerful people.

  6. #16
    Veteran Member Sekarotuinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    3,461
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,338/206
    Given: 180/37

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    It means that but only through a process of combination. Look it up and stop arguing about it. Amerikkka is the synthetic nation par excellence. It is a country and a culture (or rather anti-culture) which is shaped by, and which serves, a few powerful people.
    All culture is inherently man-made, American culture is syncretic - a mixture. Stop trying to justify your poor grasp on English.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Posts
    6,633
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,066/355
    Given: 6,050/273

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    All culture is inherently man-made, American culture is syncretic - a mixture. Stop trying to justify your poor grasp on English.
    Look the definitions of it up and shut up about it. I know you wanted to feel smart by correcting me, but it's better to humble yourself and accept that you were wrong and failed, neither being sins.

    Yes, culture is man-made, but that has nothing to do with what I said. What America has isn't culture either, it is a vulgar parody of culture.

  8. #18
    Veteran Member Sekarotuinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    3,461
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,338/206
    Given: 180/37

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Look the definitions of it up and shut up about it. I know you wanted to feel smart by correcting me, but it's better to humble yourself and accept that you were wrong and failed, neither being sins.

    Yes, culture is man-made, but that has nothing to do with what I said. What America has isn't culture either, it is a vulgar parody of culture.
    So you are either wrong or you have a poor grasp of English, that is your argument. Just because you dont like American culture doesnt mean it isnt culture. You are consuming american culture right now just by being online (well and British, both American and British researchers had a lot to do with the internet and world wide web).

  9. #19
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Location
    Roosendaal
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch Belgian
    Ancestry
    Antwerpen; North Brabant
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Noord-Brabant
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Politics
    Liberalism
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Gender
    Posts
    17,815
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,391/273
    Given: 11,217/29

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    So you are either wrong or you have a poor grasp of English, that is your argument. Just because you dont like American culture doesnt mean it isnt culture. You are consuming american culture right now just by being online (well and British, both American and British researchers had a lot to do with the internet and world wide web).
    "America is cultureless and I don't envy their lack of identity."
    The most ignorant statement many Europeans keep telling themselves.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Gender
    Posts
    382
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 170/7
    Given: 56/6

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    Synthetic means inorganic - man made/unnatural, yeah. American culture is a melting pot, it is syncretic.
    For the sake of argument, what cultural elements bind all Americans? That would be proper American culture. Yet in that line you only find the political system, the legal system and the economic approach, all of which are liberalism/positivism.

    Every other aspect of culture didn't become synchretic, it became niche. Difference.
    Soul food, or jazz or carnie culture or surfer rock or any thing one can come up with is a regional niche or sociological niche that largely leaves the rest of Americans unaffected. A proper synchretic culture could be said to be the Druze who took different prior elements and created a new result for the ensemble of their population.

    So all in all he is correct. The thing that really is 'All-American' if you will, are all abstract extrapolations from a specific subset of academia, meaning pure artifice. The loans that are made from other culture are purely the outer layer of it, usually for the sake of consumption, whether Chinese new year or Cinco de Mayo who are dates for shopping not because really care if it's the year of the sheep or because the battle of Puebla is of significance to them. Once more, the artifice of advertisement and marketing.


    And if you want to hear it from the horse's mouth how all of it is a rupture with the past, and not anyhow an organic blend:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ..._republicanism
    Thomas Paine's Common Sense for the first time expressed the belief that America was not just an extension of Europe but a new land, a country of nearly unlimited potential and opportunity that had outgrown the British mother country. These sentiments laid the intellectual foundations for the Revolutionary concept of American exceptionalism and were closely tied to republicanism, the belief that sovereignty belonged to the people, not to a hereditary ruling class

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-15-2019, 09:24 PM
  2. To the White Nationalists and Supremacists.
    By One-Eyed King in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •