Thread: The New Religion Of Choice For White Supremacists

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessenech View Post
    For the sake of argument, what cultural elements bind all Americans? That would be proper American culture. Yet in that line you only find the political system, the legal system and the economic approach, all of which are liberalism/positivism.

Every other aspect of culture didn't become synchretic, it became niche. Difference.
    Soul food, or jazz or carnie culture or surfer rock or any thing one can come up with is a regional niche or sociological niche that largely leaves the rest of Americans unaffected. A proper synchretic culture could be said to be the Druze who took different prior elements and created a new result for the ensemble of their population.

So all in all he is correct. The thing that really is 'All-American' if you will, are all abstract extrapolations from a specific subset of academia, meaning pure artifice. The loans that are made from other culture are purely the outer layer of it, usually for the sake of consumption, whether Chinese new year or Cinco de Mayo who are dates for shopping not because really care if it's the year of the sheep or because the battle of Puebla is of significance to them. Once more, the artifice of advertisement and marketing.

And if you want to hear it from the horse's mouth how all of it is a rupture with the past, and not anyhow and organic blend:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ..._republicanism
    Everything about American culture is mixed, from the foods we eat to the sports we watch to thr music we listen too. And while therr may be regional differences, most regional foods can also be found elsewhere in the US, just to a lesser extent. We are bound by the pluralistic values of our nation and that leads to differences being mixed together to create an optimal culture.

Last Online
    01-10-2023 @ 12:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North/Central European
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Hero
    Karl Martell, Oswald Mosley, Jack Donovan, Harald Halfdansson
    Religion
    Mysticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    Given: 44

2 Not allowed!

Surely an Albanian is an undisputed expert on American culture just as much as a Dane is a true connoisseur of Zulu witch doctor magic. I don't see why would you feed the troll.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    So you are either wrong or you have a poor grasp of English, that is your argument. Just because you dont like American culture doesnt mean it isnt culture. You are consuming american culture right now just by being online (well and British, both American and British researchers had a lot to do with the internet and world wide web).
    Oh wow, technology is culture now. I also consume the culture of the Fertile Crescent when I eat grains, I guess. When I read books I must be consuming German culture. When I use the cheese slicer I consume Norwegian culture. Right...

But that touches on why I don't categorize America, Roger Bacon's New Atlantis, the Lighthouse of Modernity, as having a culture: it defines itself in material, a-cultural terms.

What you call American culture is as I said simply the manipulations of oligarchs. Most Americans exist only for their utility as consumers and wageslaves.

"Whites" are also the result of social engineering. Disparate and often antagonistic ethnic groups from Europe uprooted from their communities and made into your generic suburban homo economicus.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,923
    Given: 4,821

2 Not allowed!

Prove it otherwise.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

1 Not allowed!

Everything about American culture is mixed, from the foods we eat to the sports we watch to thr music we listen too. And while therr may be regional differences, most regional foods can also be found elsewhere in the US, just to a lesser extent.[B][U] We are bound by the pluralistic values of our nation and that leads to differences being mixed together to create an optimal culture.
    Which is?
    At the moment the only thing that seems to apply from Maine to SoCal, Seattle to Miami as well as unify the working McDonald's clerk with the Wall Street CEO is:

1 - Endorsing republicanism whether explicitly or tacitly
    2 - Being in principle ruled by common law
    3 - Praise of money and getting rich
    4 - ? Big studio films, record labels and food chains, I guess?
    5 - ???

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Oh wow, technology is culture now. I also consume the culture of the Fertile Crescent when I eat grains, I guess. When I read books I must be consuming German culture. When I use the cheese slicer I consume Norwegian culture. Right...

But that touches on why I don't categorize America, Roger Bacon's New Atlantis, the Lighthouse of Modernity, as having a culture: it defines itself in material, a-cultural terms.

What you call American culture is as I said simply the manipulations of oligarchs. Most Americans exist only for their utility as consumers and wageslaves.

"Whites" are also the result of social engineering. Disparate and often antagonistic ethnic groups from Europe uprooted from their communities and made into your generic suburban homo economicus.
    Lol, now you are just making things up.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lessenech View Post
    Which is?
    At the moment the only thing that seems to apply from Maine to SoCal, Seattle to Miami as well as unify the working McDonald's clerk with the Wall Street CEO is:

1 - Endorsing republicanism whether explicitly or tacitly
    2 - Being in principle ruled by common law
    3 - Praise of money and getting rich
    4 - ? Big studio films, record labels and food chains, I guess?
    5 - ???
    How do you define culture? We think similarly, eat similarly, consume similar media, etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-17-2017 @ 07:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Manchester
    Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

How do you define culture? We think similarly, eat similarly, consume similar media, etc.
    Tex-Mex, Soul Food and Florida's Caribbean cuisine really are much to do with Minnesota right?
    I can agree with media since it comes from the very fact that capitalist conglomerates control the US discourse, and I mentioned that in my list. The political/legal/economic basis of submission to liberal elites and money focus is what makes the US, the US.

In fact, even American authors as of late assert that the US isn't a nation in the full sense but a plurality of nations put together under the same polity.

Depending of author you get 4, 11, or other number.

David Hackett Fisher
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion%27s_Seed

Fischer suggests that the U.S. today is not a country with one General American culture and three or more regional sub-cultures. He asserts that the country is composed of just regional cultures, and that understanding that helps one to understand many things about modern American life.
    Or maybe Colin Woodward?
    Continuing the work of Fischer, Colin Woodard, in his book American Nations,[11] claims an existence of eleven rival regional cultures in North America, based on the cultural characteristics of the original settlers of these regions. These regions are: Yankeedom, New Netherland, The Midlands, Tidewater, Greater Appalachia, The Deep South, New France, El Norte, The Left Coast, The Far West and First Nation (a region in parts of northern Canada and Alaska, and Greenland).

According to Woodard, these regions cross and disregard formal state or even country borders. For example, he compares the Mexican border with the Berlin wall, saying that "El Norte in some ways resembles Germany during the Cold War: two peoples with a common culture separated by a large wall."

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lol, now you are just making things up.
    Do you realize no one ever thought themselves as white? Italians didn't go to America because they wanted to be part of "white" America. The Irish didn't go to America to be part of "white" America. Neither were considered "white". It wasn't even long ago that these people saw themselves as Italians, Irish and so on and lived in their own communities and existed in their own little Italias and little Irelands self-segregated from WASP America.

Now they are Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans, because to hyphenate your ancestry with some shit makes you unique in the grey wastelands that is American "culture". Instead of their churches they have malls. Instead of a Bishop Sheen to teach them morals, they have Hannah Montana. They identify themselves by the brands of their cars. Their community is Facebook. So on and so forth.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm O. View Post
    Surely an Albanian is an undisputed expert on American culture just as much as a Dane is a true connoisseur of Zulu witch doctor magic. I don't see why would you feed the troll.
    You're a "connoisseur" of Zulu witch doctor magic because Bantu witch doctors fuck your sister and I'm an undisputed expert on American culture because I read a bit and think a bit.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information