Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever have a religious/spiritual experience?

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,198
    Given: 58,971

1 Not allowed!

Default Did you ever have a religious/spiritual experience?

The most extreme would be a near death experience or like that. But maybe you prayed for something and it really happened, or you had a dream where a angel or the mother of God told you something and it happened etc. Or you saw something or heard a voice etc. and it was real. I think I never did unfortunately but Im curious about you.
    Last edited by DI1ck; 11-07-2016 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Mortimer requested grammatical corrections to the thread's title
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bump

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    03-11-2023 @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    waka waka
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    Taxonomy
    Like Mowgli, but Romanian
    Hero
    the girl reading this 😍😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,188
    Given: 3,105

1 Not allowed!

Yes I often go abducted and talk to my superiors stellar commanders (I am not kiddin)

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2017 @ 11:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,617
    Given: 2,771

1 Not allowed!

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    or the mother of God told you something and it happened etc.
    "Mother of God"? Isn't God the first being in the universe, without "mother"?

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bezprym View Post
    No.

"Mother of God"? Isn't God the first being in the universe, without "mother"?
    Mother of Jesus virgin marry, God is trinity, He is one but has 3 forms. Father, Son, Spirit. Difficult to understand, but Virgin Marry is also commanly referred to as Mother of God. Bogorodica (Gods Birth giver literally)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

3 Not allowed!

Mother of Jesus virgin marry, God is trinity, He is one but has 3 forms. Father, Son, Spirit. Difficult to understand, but Virgin Marry is also commanly referred to as Mother of God. Bogorodica (Gods Birth giver literally)
    It's your personal right in what will you believe.

I personally believe in God in my own way, without religion, even though I'm Catholic on paper.

I truly believe in God, but I cannot believe that someone would need a religion to believe in God, oh well, I respect that never the less.

I personally do not believe that Jesus was son of God because that doesn't have any spiritual or intellectual logic to me.

In my opinion he was a very very wise and spiritual man, something like Buddha of the west.

Just wanted to share my opinion about this.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know who's Mary. But she was mother of Jesus, not God. If God = Trinity, then Jesus was involved in creating the world, and everything in general. How could he be involved in this, since he was non-existant?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

3 Not allowed!

Yes, I actually think God, the Universe, the Source are the same thing : the Unity and no conditional Love for everything and everyone that is alive.
    When you feel joy about living, doing or saying something, I mean the truly Joy, submersive and beautiful, feeling your heart opens, that is this Love, this Unity from whatever you name it (God, Universe, etc).

I do live spiritual experiences, specially after I had a car accident and felt death really in front of me. I guess that opened brutally something in me to energies around me. When you lose someone and you're chocked about that loss and death, you also can open your reception brutally... and feeling or perceive things around you.

Words are meaningless to talk about such things. That's why I don't believe in dogma or any special religion with rules and strict way to think about life and death. In my heart I feel close to Asatru religion, Nordic paganism, but I also believe in some Finnish Gods as Ukko and some christians saints as Michael. That's why I was rejected from catholicism when I was a child lol, thinking "out of the holy good framework"... No problem, I deal with it and don't care to be judged now

Spirituality is very personal matter, never accept or tolerate someone judges you about your faith but never oblige someone to think or acting just like you.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

A man who believes in God trough religion can never find God (no offence).

If you are open to reality of religion (institution of religion), there can be no belief in reality. If you are open to yourself, you are on the right path. After all, belief trough religion is a form of self-protection, and only a petty mind can believe in such "God".

Look at the belief of the aviators during the war who said God (of their religion) was their companion as they were dropping bombs. So you believe in God when you kill, when you are exploiting people. You worship that so called "God" and go on ruthlessly extorting money, supporting the army; yet you say you believe in mercy, compassion, kindliness. As long as belief exists, there can never be the unknown; you cannot think about the unknown, thought cannot measure it.

The mind is the product of the past, it is the result of yesterday, and can such a mind be open to the unknown? It can only project an image, but that projection is not real; so your god is not God, it is an image of your own making, an image of your own gratification.

Try to find God in yourself, God is much more than word in some religious book, "he" is the dust on Jupiter's moon Europe, "he" is the rock on Mars while you and I are debating here, that rock doesn't care much are you Christian or Hindu, it will be there long time after all that religions becomes dust just like Pagan Roman religion or Egyptian.

God is in you, not in Church, Mosque or whatever, you will find there only an alibi for your own mistakes which YOU WILL repeat over and over.

Cheers

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Mr. Cogito
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Lublin
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Look at the belief of the aviators during the war who said God (of their religion) was their companion as they were dropping bombs. So you believe in God when you kill, when you are exploiting people. You worship that so called "God" and go on ruthlessly extorting money, supporting the army; yet you say you believe in mercy, compassion, kindliness. As long as belief exists, there can never be the unknown; you cannot think about the unknown, thought cannot measure it.
    Reminds me of Gandhi's words: I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information