Wow. What a night, right? I stayed up until like 2:30 for the final results. Everyone knows I am a political geek. Well, everyone knows now that Donald Trump is President-elect. I honestly did not think this would happen, never in a million years. I am shocked.

First of all, I have to congratulate Trump. He has put his family business, his life, etc. on the line for this. Anyone who thinks this isn't an honest man, is simply wrong, I'm sorry. I've heard a few 'well they are both corrupt and woe is me and woe is me we'll never have a good politician'-like comments, but I mean, come on. This guy's family business was FUCKED if he didn't win this election. Not to mention he probably got more death threats than any other person running for Pres. in a long time. This is not a selfish man. If you still think so, you would have to be blind to the obvious reality. THIS is what Donald Trump had on his side. Honesty. Brutal honesty. People will read that and be like 'oooh Trump supporter' bla bla bla but anyone who knows me knows I basically thought this election was a terrible thing and that our choices were dreadful, and I STILL do. At any rate, I also have to congratulate Trump on his unifying speech after winning the nomination. He is already acting presidential. I think this is good. We have to come together as a country, now. Some people with bruised feelings can go pout in their corner all they want but if you care about this country you need to give him a shot.

So, look. I thought this was a very sad election. You had Trump, who I agree with on pretty much everything except like the biggest issue ever, Civil Rights (Trump will be a disaster for that with his SCOTUS and VP picks, he also said Pence will be the most powerful VP in history) like, we're fucked there. Clinton was a strong advocate for Civil Rights but I disagreed with her on literally EVERYTHING ELSE. That is why this election was so hard and painful to watch, as I think both of them will fuck me over. Ultimately, the most satisfying thing about last night was that I got to see America give the biggest 'Fuck You' to the established class in, well, a very long time. We might not have ever seen it like this before. Now, I like that. Because I was very fed up with the establishment myself. If my Civil Rights are fucked, it was still very satisfying to see these smug aristocrats of our time put in their place. That is the satisfying thing about Trump's victory. We've talked about the negatives, but that is the positives of his victory. I think there were big pros and cons to both of these candidates as I said.

Like I said, I agreed with Trump on pretty much EVERYTHING besides that one issue, and vice versa - I DISAGREED with Hillary on pretty much EVERYTHING besides that one issue. So, like I say, even though my Civil Rights might be fucked, we're going to do be doing so much better as a country, in virtually every other area.

Am I happy with the results? Partially so. I am happy that the smug aristocrats of our time got a big 'FU' from the hard-working American people whom they disdain so greatly (basket of deplorables, anyone?). I am happy that we will have a President that I agree with on 99% of the issues. I am sad my Civil Rights could be in jeopardy, however. Definitely. So mixed emotions. I will say this: I think in most areas, Trump saved the country. We were going down such a destructive path under the Obama-Clinton doctrine, if we elected Hillary we may have never been able to go back in most of these areas. As I said before, Trump is the Freedom candidate, Hillary is the Equality candidate. I want both, but I can assure we will have Freedom again in America. Equality is a big WHAT IF right now. In most areas, I would say this was a big victory for America. Mixed emotions.