Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you proud of your ethnicity?

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,934
    Given: 2,967

0 Not allowed!

Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 07:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,720
    Given: 1,142

0 Not allowed!

Yes

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolsonaro the Hokage View Post
    I am neither proud nor ashamed of my ethnicity. I just love my people more than I love other groups.
    That's natural. I am proud but yes I love my people more than other groups.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    10-04-2020 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ainur
    Ethnicity
    Vala
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Yamnaya Barbarian from Steppes
    Politics
    Pan Türkism
    Religion
    Eru Ilúvatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,142
    Given: 694

1 Not allowed!

nope, we are all humans in the end

Last Online
    05-11-2023 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 1,670

1 Not allowed!

- George Carlin

Children who want to read are going to read. Kids who want to learn to read are going to learn to read. Much more important to teach children to question what they read. Children should be taught to question everything. To question everything they read, everything they hear. Children should be taught to question authority. Parents never teach their children to question authority because parents are authority figures themselves, and they don’t want to undermine their own bullshit inside the household. So, they stroke the kid and the kid strokes them, and they all stroke each other, and they all grow up all fucked up, and they come to shows like this. Kids have to be warned that there’s bullshit coming down the road. That’s the biggest thing you can do for a kid. Tell them what life in this country is about. It’s about a whole lot of bullshit that needs to be detected and avoided. That’s the best thing you can do. No one told me. No one told me a thing like that. I was never warned about any of this. I had to find all of it out for myself. And there are still, as with you probably, a lot of things that you’re expected to believe and accept in America that I personally have a problem with, and I question a lot of these things. I’ll give you an example. I saw a slogan on a guy’s car that said “Proud to be an American.” And I thought, well, what the fuck does that mean? Proud to be an American. You see, I’ve never understood national pride. I’ve never understood ethnic pride. Because I’m Irish, and all four of my grandparents were born in Ireland, so I’m fully Irish. And when I was a kid, I would go to the St. Patrick’s Day parade, and I noticed that they sold a button that said “Proud to be Irish.” And I could never understand that because I knew that on Columbus Day, they sold a different button that said “Proud to be Italian.” Then came black pride and Puerto Rican pride. And I could never understand ethnic or national pride because, to me, pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own, not something that happens by accident of birth. Being Irish, being Irish isn’t a skill. It’s a fucking genetic accident. You wouldn’t say, “I’m proud to be 5’11”. I’m proud to have a predisposition for colon cancer. So, why the fuck would you be proud to be Irish or proud to be Italian or American or anything? Hey, if you’re happy with it, that’s fine. Do that. Put that on your car. “Happy to be an American.” Be happy. Don’t be proud. Too much pride as it is. Pride goeth before a fall. Never forget Proverbs, OK? Now, here’s another slogan. Here’s another slogan you run into all the time. “God bless America.” Once again, respectfully, I say to myself, “What the fuck does that mean?” God bless America. Is that a request? Is that a demand? Is that a suggestion? Politicians say it at the end of every speech as if it were some sort of verbal tick that they can’t get rid of. “God bless you and God bless America. God bless you and God bless America.” I guess they figure if they leave it out, someone is going to think they’re bad Americans. Let me tell you a little secret about God, folks. God doesn’t give a flying fuck about America, OK. He doesn’t care. He never cared about this country. He never has. He never will. He doesn’t care about this country any more than he cares about Mongolia, Transylvania, Pittsburgh, the Suez Canal or the North Pole. He simply doesn’t care, OK. He doesn’t care. Listen, good. There are 200 countries in the world now. Do these people honestly think that God is sitting around picking out his favorites? Why would he do that? Why would God have a favorite country? And why would it be America out of all the countries? Because we have the most money? Because he likes our National Anthem? Maybe, it’s because he heard we have 18 delicious flavors of classic Rice-A-Roni. It’s delusional thinking. It’s delusional thinking, and Americans are not alone with this sort of delusions. Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side. America prays for God to destroy our enemies. Our enemies pray for God to destroy us. Somebody is going to be disappointed. Somebody is wasting their fucking time. Could it be everyone? Now, now, if people want to say God bless America, that’s their business. I don’t care. But here’s what I don’t understand. If they say God bless America, presumably they believe in God, and if they do, they must have heard God loved everyone. That’s what he said. He loved everyone, and he loved them equally. So why would these people ask God to do something that went against his own teachings? You know what these God bless America people ought to do? They ought to check with that Jesus fellow they’re so crazy about. They’re always talking about what would Jesus do, what would Jesus do. They don’t want to know so they can do it. They just want to know so they could tell other people to do it. Well, I’ll tell you what Jesus would have done. I’ll tell you what Jesus would have done. He would have got up on the top of the Empire State Building and said, “God bless everyone around the world, forever and ever, until the end of time.” That’s what Jesus would have done, and that’s what these people should do, or else they should admit that God bless America is really just some sort of an empty slogan with no real meaning except for something vague like good luck. Good luck, America. You’re on your own. Which is a little bit closer to the truth.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

yes finally the wars made me ashamed tho

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2023 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Home Counties of England, Northern Iberia, Southern Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,398
    Given: 1,472

1 Not allowed!

I'm a mongrel and both halves of my "core" are doing really really poorly at the moment.

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,915
    Given: 27,872

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marinus View Post
    I'm a mongrel and both halves of my "core" are doing really really poorly at the moment.
    You are not a mongrel at all, but an euro-mutt.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2023 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Home Counties of England, Northern Iberia, Southern Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,398
    Given: 1,472

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Erronkari View Post
    You are not a mongrel at all, but an euro-mutt.
    Ha! Those were the days! I couldn't decide which ethnicity made me prouder, now I want to be rid of both become an Afghani Chad of the mountains instead! ;P

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise