Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    it's not propaganda when men are really less prone to ask for help to a professional and less likely to "free themselves" of negative feelings by crying , because otherwise they're "weak" and "feminine pussies" rather than "true men". this leads them to try to escape their malignant feelings through violence ( either towards others or towards themselves, aka suicide) , substance abuse and risky behaviour .

told to any professional who works in the human psychology field and he will confirm what i am saying.
    we'er all the same

no one is weaker or stronger than anybody

when a poor man has been beaten by society for a long time, how hard do u think its gonna be till he's more mentally stabled

the real word your looking for is mentally stabled, id advice everyone to use that same two words

because everyone here has been to a quite room to scream cry and yell "fuck you god" very loud or whatever other shit

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Poise n Pen View Post
    All social studies 'studies' are just propaganda, no surprises.
    Not all integrity is bought. It's become worse over the past decades but once in a while something meaningful is funded. If it wasn't so, there would be truths about us as a species we would fail to understand or cope. Much of our structure that drives society or civilisation forward is about coping with our flaws that at some moment in time eluded us. Social understanding can lead to scientific discoveries and accomplishment.

As to say: what of lead poisoning!

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...benefits-tears

The Health Benefits of Tears

Typically, after crying, our breathing, and heart rate decrease, and we enter into a calmer biological and emotional state.
    Emotional tears have special health benefits. Biochemist and “tear expert” Dr. William Frey at the Ramsey Medical Center in Minneapolis discovered that reflex tears are 98% water, whereas emotional tears also contain stress hormones which get excreted from the body through crying.
    After studying the composition of tears, Dr. Frey found that emotional tears shed these hormones and other toxins which accumulate during stress. Additional studies also suggest that crying stimulates the production of endorphins, our body’s natural pain killer and “feel-good” hormones.” Interestingly, humans are the only creatures known to shed emotional tears, though it’s possible that that elephants and gorillas do too.

My heart goes out to them when I hear this. I know where that sentiment comes from: parents who were uncomfortable around tears, a society that tells us we’re weak for crying--in particular that “powerful men don’t cry.” I reject these notions. The new enlightened paradigm of what constitutes a powerful man and woman is someone who has the strength and self awareness to cry. These are the people who impress me, not those who put up some macho front of faux-bravado.

Crying is also essential to resolve grief, when waves of tears periodically come over us after we experience a loss. Tears help us process the loss so we can keep living with open hearts. Otherwise, we are a set up for depression if we suppress these potent feelings.

during my psychiatric residency at UCLA when supervisors and I watched videos of me with patients, they’d point out that I’d smile when a patient cried. “That’s inappropriate,” they’d say. I disagreed then; still do. I wasn’t smiling because my patients were depressed or grieving. I was smiling because they were courageously healing depression or other difficult emotions with tears. I was happy for their breakthrough. In my life, too, I love to cry. I cry whenever I can. Wish I could more. Thank God our bodies have this capacity.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...benefits-tears
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    07-16-2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eivørnese
    Country
    Faroes
    Hero
    Greasy pizza
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 294

0 Not allowed!

it's not propaganda when men are really less prone to ask for help to a professional and less likely to "free themselves" of negative feelings by crying , because otherwise they're "weak" and "feminine pussies" rather than "true men". this leads them to try to escape their malignant feelings through violence ( either towards others or towards themselves, aka suicide) , substance abuse and risky behaviour .

told to any professional who works in the human psychology field and he will confirm what i am saying.
    What?
    He's not speaking of this study in the OP but all studies in the field.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post
    we'er all the same

no one is weaker or stronger than anybody

when a poor man has been beaten by society for a long time, how hard do u think its gonna be till he's more mentally stabled

the real word your looking for is mentally stabled, id advice everyone to use that same two words

because everyone here has been to a quite room to scream cry and yell "fuck you god" very loud or whatever other shit
    i disagree with the notion that "we are all equal" . some people are less adaptable and can't handle mentally certain kind of stress , just like one can be smarter than the other or physically stronger. although some can overcome certain forms of experiences better than others. i would be able to handle rape and molestation, torture etc better than others but i can't find my place in society, i can't cope with the uncertainity of what will be of my life, with social exclusion for the way i look like for my physical and mental limits and so on (not that i am disable but i want more from myself while i am merely a "average or below average" person with no social skills and bad looks)

although we can say that we can't really "assess" how strong someone is and he can't even compare ourselves with a certain person , unless we know 100% of their life which is highly unlikely and some people might be fit for certain types of societies and not for others. better fit to overcome some pain than others.

talking about me , i feel like a total outcast... i dont have any hope for my situation because i know too well what my nature is .
    i have a repressed violent mind , i need somehow to find a justification to express it ... it's literally killing me , slowly ... asking to come out .. but i need to put it in a cage though i feel like it will break it.

the ideal , the environment where i think i can only be fit is war . only there i would liberate myself from such disgusting urges... but at the same time , me the morality, won't allow this violence to express without justification .. i need to be convinced enough (and that would be easy) that doing such actions will be good.. so both parts of me would be at peace and not at war between each other. i also know , sadly, too well that i have a "slave mind" , i know that i would follow orders automatically even though i don't want to .. i would act like a robot .. so no problem about that.

i also have almost no empathy or fear of death, which some time ago i used to have. but i have almost died multiple times .. and i didnt feel anything, you can pretend to run over me or point a gun at me and my heart won't beat faster. also rape i might be raped and not feel anything about it , been molested some time and it was like nothing "so great" happened.

so in some points i am "stronger " than others , but in others i am extremely weak .. like a little 3 years old that lost his mother and doesn't know where to go .. that's how i feel when i look at my future. i just need to euthanize myself because i am too dangerous and too much in pain to make my life worth of anything.

i often wondered if i was somehow fabricated from a some kind of weird laboratory , because i am too much weird.. but in reality i am just a freak of nature.
    born in the wrong body (i would have been better as a male) and in the wrong place of this world.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marzipan View Post
    What?
    He's not speaking of this study in the OP but all studies in the field.
    but he was also referring to this subject. if he read more about it and looked more in himself i wouldn't be so quick to judge badly the OP claims.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

i disagree with the notion that "we are all equal" . some people are less adaptable and can't handle mentally certain kind of stress , just like one can be smarter than the other or physically stronger. although some can overcome certain forms of experiences better than others. i would be able to handle rape and molestation, torture etc better than others but i can't find my place in society, i can't cope with the uncertainity of what will be of my life, with social exclusion for the way i look like for my physical and mental limits and so on (not that i am disable but i want more from myself while i am merely a "average or below average" person with no social skills and bad looks)

although we can say that we can't really "assess" how strong someone is and he can't even compare ourselves with a certain person , unless we know 100% of their life which is highly unlikely and some people might be fit for certain types of societies and not for others. better fit to overcome some pain than others.

talking about me , i feel like a total outcast... i dont have any hope for my situation because i know too well what my nature is .
    i have a repressed violent mind , i need somehow to find a justification to express it ... it's literally killing me , slowly ... asking to come out .. but i need to put it in a cage though i feel like it will break it.

the ideal , the environment where i think i can only be fit is war . only there i would liberate myself from such disgusting urges... but at the same time , me the morality, won't allow this violence to express without justification .. i need to be convinced enough (and that would be easy) that doing such actions will be good.. so both parts of me would be at peace and not at war between each other. i also know , sadly, too well that i have a "slave mind" , i know that i would follow orders automatically even though i don't want to .. i would act like a robot .. so no problem about that.

i also have almost no empathy or fear of death, which some time ago i used to have. but i have almost died multiple times .. and i didnt feel anything, you can pretend to run over me or point a gun at me and my heart won't beat faster. also rape i might be raped and not feel anything about it , been molested some time and it was like nothing "so great" happened.

so in some points i am "stronger " than others , but in others i am extremely weak .. like a little 3 years old that lost his mother and doesn't know where to go .. that's how i feel when i look at my future. i just need to euthanize myself because i am too dangerous and too much in pain to make my life worth of anything.

i often wondered if i was somehow fabricated from a some kind of weird laboratory , because i am too much weird.. but in reality i am just a freak of nature.
    born in the wrong body (i would have been better as a male) and in the wrong place of this world.
    like i said, the different experiences determine what a man or woman would become later in life whather he or she can cope

iv seen many bodies in DR, only due to local poverty there and i have not reacted to any of them cause its normal

iv seen weak men survive things strongmen usually would and strongmen die for the stupidest shit (like the sun, chicken pocks, eating bad food in the forst) and weakmen survive all that sometimes its crazy

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246