Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why some believe that homosexuality is gross?

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    Homosexuality doesn't appear spontaneously. Outside sources cause homosexuality. Some of these outside sources can be: rape, abuse by the opposite sex, being gender non-conforming in childhood, being raised by LGBT parents, etc. Combine those with the modern Western social construct of a gay identity and you have people that identify as homosexual.

Societies absent of all those influences (or have very little of those influences) have no homosexual behavior: https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-exist/265849/
    That's not entirely correct. Homosexual tendencies could be caused by environmental factors, specifically factors of social environment. But such tendencies aren't really stable and rarely last once external motivation for it is removed. They are very well explained by studies on sexual fluidity.

There are however some homosexuals who were born this way and will be homosexual regardless of environment. This caused by instabilities in hormonal levels of mothers during pregnancy. First part of pregnancy is about forming body but brain structures are being formed at later stages. So if male hormones dominate mother's systems during first half of pregnancy the baby will be physiological male. But if during second half she get female hormones higher the baby's brain will develop into feminine configuration. Thus baby ends up as a physiological man with behavior of woman. Basically classic gay.

In reality it's far more complicated. Different areas of brain develop in different weeks of pregnancy so hormonal spikes up and down will result in some parts of brain being more typical for males and others more typical for females. So it will be impossible to say exactly if it's a male or female brain. Hence all the frequent confusion when even the person in question can't confirm if he is a male or female. This lack of basic self-identification leads to suffering and later to suicides. And there is absolutely nothing we can do to people who were born like that other than put them out of their misery. The only thing we can do is prevent such developments by providing pregnant mothers with best environmental conditions like minimized stress and fully organic food to ensure their hormonal levels are as stable as they should be.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 7,454

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelati View Post
    Spoken like a true conservative Muslim. Islam is still ingrained in your mind. Don't try to fool us into think that you're an atheist. You probably still attend mosques. You're speaking exactly like your sheikhs. Lol.
    I know what you're doing. You're trying to shoehorn religion into a subject that has nothing to do with it so that we can then debate religion instead of your sick perversion/mental illness. It's not gonna work. Both my parents are secular and I left religion in my early teens. I've been a member here for two years (I had to sign up again after the crash) and am upfront about my beliefs (or lack thereof). If I was Muslim, then I wouldn't have called the Rohingyas instigators or say that all of Palestine should be annexed by Israel since Muslims always blindly support each other in geopolitics. But don't believe I'm non-religious. I couldn't care, just don't be a typical libtard pro-sodomy shill and make the subject about religion when that is completely irrelevant here since I haven't used religion in my arguments once. The typical libtard tactic in these discussions is to go on about how religious people are hypocrites for condemning sodomy but not other sins and then they try to steer the debate away from the morality/justifications of the unnatural vice known as sodomy into a debate about the authenticity about the Bible/Qur'an nobody could care to discuss. Also, I noticed you are refusing to believe in the existence of an anti-sodomy irreligious person from a Muslim background, but had no problem accepting that alnortedelsur was an irreligious anti-sodomy person from a Christian background, nor did you thumb him (or anyone else) down. Interesting. I guess you still have a soft spot for Christians due to your Christian upbringing.

The Soviet Union was an atheist state and extremely anti-sodomy. China and Vietnam are also atheist states with no tolerance towards your lifestyle. Did that make your head explode?

Of course, because every gay parent has to be perfect. Who knew!
    Nobody spoke about perfection. The fact is sodomites are dysfunctional and incapable of raising children. Each child deserves a mother and a father. Giving them up to a bunch of degenerate faggots is child abuse.

But when straight couples abuse each other, it's nothing.
    It's about the rate of abuse. You sound like those people who try to say "but what about the Christians!?!" whenever someone points out Muslim terrorism (which is far more frequent).

And ice is wet because it's made of water. Men who sleep with other men would more likely get AIDS because the male's semen spread the disease. With two men, the chances are higher. This has nothing on homosexuality. Next.
    Thus proving that sodomy is inherently bad. Also, sodomy involves anal sex which is inherently bad as well (in before you call me a prude for saying anal sex is bad).

Feminine, weak men are more likely to be molested because they're easier targets. What does that have to do with discrediting homosexuality bub?
    No, that's not it you simpleton. The abuse occurs during childhood. There are even pro-homophiles on this site (two in this thread) who say that at least some homophiles become that way as a result of rape. Lesbian women are on average more masculine than straight women, so by your logic they should have a lower rape rate, yet they have a MUCH higher rape rate and rate of child abuse than straight women do.

Of course. Because of homophobes like you bullying them and calling them names in the name of religion (in your case, Islam). The irony.
    Not in the name of religion (you wish), but in the name of common sense. Also, homophobia is not a thing. A phobia is an irrational fear. There is nothing irrational about being against toxic lifestyles.

Unlike your prudish and sex-loathing friends in your sexist and violent religion, gay guys are liberalized and free to have sex with whomever they want. Again, you are being hilariously ignorant. You know pretty well that men are promiscuous. If two gay guys meet and greet, they would more likely to sleep with each other. You know very well that women usually let (straight) men down. So that's why it's harder for a straight man to get laid.
    This is why women are needed as a mediator in relationships. If it's only men with each other without any mediator, then they turn into animalistic faggots and spread AIDS and other STDs killing countless people.

Kudos to them. They don't practice Islam like you do. Don't be so envious that they're not shackled by religion. Gay men are known to be promiscuous, because men are more capable of sleeping around. You have to deal with it. Why are you so hostile about it? You don't get sex from women as they do with men? Poor you.
    I never stated I was against pre-marital sex or was anti-sex in general. But when you lose all your morals and fuck everything in site like an animal, then your lifestyle is going to be judged.

Nowadays, they have safe sex.
    LMAO!

Again, because of the religion of peace disowning them and telling them to kill themselves. You know pretty well that in your Irano-Afghan countries, gays are executed. In your Islamic hellholes, gays are treated like insects. You have the audacity to laugh at that and make it a negative statistic fact. This is a huge problem, especially in YOUR part of the world where women are treated like chattel.
    The specific study was regarding the US.

Even in pro-sodomy havens like the Netherlands and Sweden where homophiles have long achieved equality, your kind have a radically higher rate of mental illness and suicide than normal people (even after getting "married"):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24236852

http://josephsciambra.com/gays-more-...rried-couples/

https://www.aidsmap.com/Not-quite-no.../page/2824071/

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/1...58.2013.841290

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/po...lf-or-discrimi

Black Americans face more discrimination than Swedish and Dutch homophiles do. Why don't they have a suicide or mental illness rate remotely close to that of you sods?

Yeah, because straight men never use drugs at all. God forbid.

Yes, and this makes homosexuality a disease among mankind. Let's stop it ASAP. Gays use heroin. Omg! How could they! Everybody, let's protest against fags for using drugs!
    It's about the rate.

So are arguments in favour of Islam.
    So you agree that both pro-sodomy and pro-Islam arguments are based on logical fallacies? It's settled then.

Good for them. Unlike you, they wouldn't need 37 virgins in heaven. They can get the sex in this world at least.
    Neutral observers, take note. This sod has multiple times justified his fellow gay lifestyle practitioners having 500+/1000+ partners. This is what he wants to promote in the media and in schools. This pervert cannot even conceptualize sexual morality, confirming what we all already suspected.

If you're discriminated against and hated, what would you turn to? Sesame Street?
    So then why isn't the rate the same for other minorities?

But Muslim men never abuse women, of course. *yawn* You're getting tedious now.
    You're ignoring the issue and changing the subject again with a pathetic "whataboutism". What is your explanation for the high rate of abuse among lesbians compared to straight women?

It's called coming out and being true to your predestined and inborn orientation. Mostly, they could be bisexuals who think they were homosexual all that time and are now embracing it.
    No such thing as an inborn or predetermined orientation. People change orientations often. It's called sexual fluidity. Science has yet to prove the existence of the modern Western liberal social phenomenon of "homosexuality".

Either they were forcing themselves to be straight or they are bisexual. This doesn't change anything. Next.
    Okay, then prove it.

Again, they're bisexual.
    Everybody has bisexual potential.

Also, female sexuality is much more fluid.
    Didn't you just say that it's fixed from birth? How can it be fluid if it's a predestined identity? LOL!

I'm gay and I have never questioned my sexuality. I'm enjoying it.
    The line you're responding to wasn't an absolute statement.

And no straight man has HIV. *eyes roll*
    It's about the RATE.

That's because they're not sex-deprived Muslims like you. Just saying.
    Again trying to justify the animalistic level of fucking, lol.

And Muslim men are more likely to have child brides.
    How does that disprove the fact that sodomites are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else?

I can play this game too.
    What game? You mean "whataboutism"? That's a logical fallacy not a game.

And nearly all terrorists are Muslim and many tend to be Iranid. Do you see me hating Iranians? I don't think so. I hate the religion though.
    Hate the religion all you want. See if I care. That still doesn't explain the fact nearly half of all serial killers tend to be homophiles.

Muslim men are also more likely to abuse women, gays and Jews. So yeah.
    How does that change what I said?

But polygamy is among Muslims.
    Polygamy is wrong both when Muslims and homophiles do it. What is your point? The discussion is about homophiles, not Muslims. What Muslims do doesn't change the topic of the discussion.

And that makes homosexuality really bad! *eyes roll*
    It proves homophile relationships are far more unstable if they have a much higher divorce rate than straight people that they share the same country/culture with.

Reports also say that heterosexuals never cheat.
    What do you not understand about RATE????

Finally you make a point. Yes, there is an obesity crisis among lesbians. That's because they don't have to worry about looking attractive for men. They be themselves and eat as much as they want. It's a bad thing of course. Also, women gain weight easily anyway. Their lesbianism per se is not making them fat.
    They get fat from depression. Depression also causes homophilia.

Just the same way most Islamic nations are poorer than Christian ones in general.
    How?

An amazing thing. But of course, a Muslim like you who is against human rights will not be so supportive. Your people have arrested gays at the airports in UAE.
    Wanting to suck dick and get fucked in the ass is not a human right. USA should have spent those $700 million on women's rights or minority rights in third world (especially Muslim) countries instead of spending it on promoting faggotry there.

You just used the word "sodomite" as an insult. That's exactly what your pedophile warlord spouts. Lmao
    Cause it's an appropriate term to describe your ilk. Homosexuality implies a thing such as sexuality exists. It is a behavior not a sexaulity. The name used in English was "sodomite" for hundreds of years before Karoly-Maria Kertbeny invented the word "homosexual" in 1869. Before the term and concept of homosexuality were founded in the late 19th century, there was no word for "homosexuality" in any language, only words describing the behavior.

That's rich coming from a Muslim. Lmao.
    I've already showed you video evidence of sodomites at a bar talking about being abused as children and then abusing children themselves.

Science supports me in saying that homophiles are more likely to be pedophiles as well:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6512871

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3302030
    Last edited by Mingle; 11-15-2017 at 02:59 PM.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 7,454

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    That's not entirely correct. Homosexual tendencies could be caused by environmental factors, specifically factors of social environment. But such tendencies aren't really stable and rarely last once external motivation for it is removed. They are very well explained by studies on sexual fluidity.

There are however some homosexuals who were born this way and will be homosexual regardless of environment. This caused by instabilities in hormonal levels of mothers during pregnancy. First part of pregnancy is about forming body but brain structures are being formed at later stages. So if male hormones dominate mother's systems during first half of pregnancy the baby will be physiological male. But if during second half she get female hormones higher the baby's brain will develop into feminine configuration. Thus baby ends up as a physiological man with behavior of woman. Basically classic gay.

In reality it's far more complicated. Different areas of brain develop in different weeks of pregnancy so hormonal spikes up and down will result in some parts of brain being more typical for males and others more typical for females. So it will be impossible to say exactly if it's a male or female brain. Hence all the frequent confusion when even the person in question can't confirm if he is a male or female. This lack of basic self-identification leads to suffering and later to suicides. And there is absolutely nothing we can do to people who were born like that other than put them out of their misery. The only thing we can do is prevent such developments by providing pregnant mothers with best environmental conditions like minimized stress and fully organic food to ensure their hormonal levels are as stable as they should be.
    Man, didn't expect you to buy into their ideology :/ I'll make a more detailed post explaining their history later.

None of them are born that way. For them to be born that way means that their attraction to the same sex has to be EXCLUSIVELY BIOLOGICAL. No pro-LGBT liberal scientist has ever said that homophilia is a result of SOLELY genetics. The debate is just whether genetics has an influence in "sexuality" or not.

Brain structure is malleable and can change very easily, especially when one is younger. People don't have a fixed brain structure like previously believed. Exclusive homosexuality doesn't exist in the animal kingdom (when pro-gays cite "gay animals" those are all bisexual animals that engage in gay sex) and there is no history of men claiming exclusive inborn immutable attraction to the same sex, that's all just a modern concept.

The closest thing to proving the born that way hoax is a gene found in roughly 2/3 of homophile men but that gene has nothing to do with sexuality. I think pre-natal genetics could at most be partially responsible for one becoming gender non-conforming (e.g. effeminate male, butch female) and then this can cause one to identify as LGBT, but that's as far as the influence of pre-natal genetics goes.

Anyways, if there is even one exception, then that disproves the whole born that way hoax or that sexuality is fixed for everyone. All it takes is one exception to break the rule.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2016...-born-this-way

There are countless other cases like the above. Gays only promote the born that way hoax so that they can fight for "human rights" and get more sympathy from people, especially gullible right-wingers. As I said before, gays never stated they were born that way before 1985. The whole 100 year+ pro-sodomy movement never had anyone claim to be born that way. The only exception is Karl Heinrich Ulrichs in 1862 (who turned gay after he was raped as a child). But besides him, ZERO homophiles claimed they were born that way. In fact, Ulrichs' immediately successors found his born that way philosophy extremely flawed and instantly ditched it. Not even gay pedophile Alfred Kinsey believed they were born that way. If they were born that way, then people before 1985 (excluding Ulrichs) would have been campaigning using that strategy.

See this: http://www.victorjadamson.com/the-bo...-hoax-exposed/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2023 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Home Counties of England, Northern Iberia, Southern Brazil
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,398
    Given: 1,472

0 Not allowed!

To be honest, I only feel repulsed by it when men are openly homosexual in public, and not because they're gay but because they're men, men with men are gross to me. Lesbians making out in front me has the opposite effect.... but I don't condone ANYONE being too sexual, or at least too handsy in public.

Last Online
    07-21-2022 @ 12:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon / Celtic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Hero
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Your aversion to homosexuality is more than OK. It is a necessity. The fact is, homosexuals are subhuman - and they must be forced back into the closet.

I frankly can't stand them personally.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information