Blue Collar
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default More Amalekite Discussion

This is in the conspiracy section because I cannot be sure of the quote, but it is interesting nonetheless. It is not the only interesting quote in the article.
    Tzipora Menache, Israeli spokeswoman said "You know very well, and the stupid Americans know equally well, that we control their government, irrespective of who sits in the White House. You see, I know it and you know it that no American president can be in a position to challenge us even if we do the unthinkable. What can they (Americans) do to us? We control congress, we control the media, we control show biz, and we control everything in America. In America you can criticize God, but you can’t criticize Israel"
    Dr. Elias Akleh
    http://uruknet.info/?p=m51363&hd=&size=1&l=e

Last Online
    11-28-2018 @ 02:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Europe
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Blue Collar
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

0 Not allowed!

Default "Palestine is just the place for the world state headquarters.”

This article makes the argument that they are clearing the space for the new world order capital. It also states that their goals are world wide.
    “The Jews” — Shamir makes a distinction between organized Jewry and individual Jews — “intend to turn Jerusalem into the supreme capital of the world, and its rebuilt temple into the focal point of the Spirit on Earth.” Should they succeed, unspeakable despair will follow. “Christianity will die, the spirit will depart from the nations in our part of the world, and our present dubious democracy will be supplanted by a vast theocratic state. . . . De-spiritualized and uprooted, homeless and lonely, yesterday’s Masters of the World [non-Jews] will become slaves in all but name.”
    Edmund Connelly – The Occidental Observer January 16, 2008
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=10116

Militant Irish Redhead Gwynyvyr's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-03-2011 @ 03:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland and one lonely Swede
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Radical Conservative
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Tzipora Menache

I saw this quote some time ago and hunted it down. (It came out in early February, I think)
    Turns out it is bogus.
    Bogus quote, bogus writer, bogus site.

This is the *blog* that started it all. Notice what it says:
    Now, after this imaginary but very realistic introduction, we shall view the pictures of these “evil terrorists.

http://www.tlaxcala.es/pp.asp?reference=6788&lg=en

Pakistan Daily site:
    http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/9...-we-control-st
    It is a writer site, register as a writer there and you can post whatever story you wish, with no editorial constraints, nor fact-checking. It's just a cheap Joomla install, not what you'd expect from a high end site.