Thread: Marine Le Pen parles des problèmes françaises et de l'immigration

Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,481
    Given: 36,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Come on, your colonies had more to offer than just oil. Muuuuch more.

Good news for you. With Trump as President, all white-skinned and dark-haired wetbacks with Native American blood and half-breed wannabe Europeans from shitty Venezuela will soon be expelled from the USA, to prevent their alien Latino population from proportionally increasing anymore, and to preserve their true WASP population.

Good night, mister wetback alien.

BYW, the birth rate of the ethnic French population is OK, because l'amour, toujours l'amour !
    I am legally here, so I am not a "shitty brown wetback" moron. And lots of Venezuelans in US are decent and educated people who are legally here, and who, unfortunately for Venezuela, have left that country (lost of talent) leaving Venezuela without many of its best people.

Trumps has nothing against decent immigrants who adapt to this country, and are legally here. He is mostly against illegal immigration, and that's it.

Indeed many Hispanics (with an IQ higher than yours) who are American citizens, and are legally here, voted for Trump.
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 12-04-2016 at 02:36 AM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Companhia dos Leões da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Come on, your colonies had more to offer than just oil. Muuuuch more.
    The world economy spins around oil, like it or not. That's one of the few resources that can dictate if your nation is impoverished or rich. Our ex-colonies had other resources as well but they were used to develop the colonies and improve the life of the local natives. Most of these resources were used to build mega structures like the Cahora Bassa dam in Mozambique, which is still the the largest hydroelectric system in whole Africa. It produces even nowadays most of Mozambican electricity and enough to also sell the energy to South Africa and Zimbabwe. A great economic asset built by the Portuguese Empire which is still benefiting the local population nowadays.

The average Portuguese citizen living in Portugal wasn't benefiting from our ex-colonies resources. Salazar had a big agenda that he deeply believed in, he would go as far as to not even consider those colonies as colonies, but instead just an extension of the Portuguese territory. The local natives were not treated as second class citizens but instead as regular Portuguese citizens. It is important to state that there was never an apartheid system like there was in South Africa on former Portuguese colonies.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-08-2022 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Apache Helicopter
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    G1
    mtDNA
    K1a3a
    Politics
    MAGA
    Hero
    Nacho Libre
    Religion
    Caffeine and Hate.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,442
    Given: 3,202

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Well, I don't speak french, but it's just too late to french people talk about it. There are immigrants who are in 2° generation and so on. They can't deport the majority, they are already french citizens.
    NEVER too late to make France Great Again.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    The world economy spins around oil, like it or not. That's one of the few resources that can dictate if your nation is impoverished or rich. Our ex-colonies had other resources as well but they were used to develop the colonies and improve the life of the local natives.
    Oil was not an important resource until the early 20th century. Portugal had colonies since the 16th century. You imported gold, diamonds, gems, spices, wood, silk, ivory, sugar, coffee etc...One of the Spanish and Portuguese big mistakes was to import gold, leading to the swelling of the monetary base and increasing the local prices. Only the the wealthiest Portuguese gained a benefit from the colonies. The majority of the impoverished population had a low income, and illiteracy was high in Portugal until the early 1980s. Even nowadays, older Portuguese living in France are not able to read.
    The Carnation Revolution was the best thing that could happen to Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I am legally here, so I am not a "shitty brown wetback" moron. And lots of Venezuelans in US are decent and educated people who are legally here, and who, unfortunately for Venezuela, have left that country (lost of talent) leaving Venezuela without many of its best people.

Trumps has nothing against decent immigrants who adapt to this country, and are legally here. He is mostly against illegal immigration, and that's it.

Indeed many Hispanics (with an IQ higher than yours) who are American citizens, and are legally here, voted for Trump.
    Your comments are as silly as the pandas in your gifs.

The vast majority of our foreign population are legal immigrants, what did you imagine, coño ? That we have no immigration and customs enforcement in France ?
    Most of our immigrants work harder than you will ever do.

You believe you have blue blood because you are criollo ? Come on, your ancestors were filthy misfits from Spain and Italy who fled to Venezuela because they were starving to death in Europe. As for yourself, you escaped from Venezuela and moved to the USA where your egotic behavior suffers from being called a Latino.

Quote Originally Posted by jingorex View Post
    NEVER too late to make France Great Again.

Don't dream, gringo. The French presidential election has two rounds, only the 2 best candidates qualify for the second round. Even if Marine Le Pen makes it, she can't pass, because all political forces from the conservative Republicans to the Communist far-left will join their forces to block her, and vote for the 2nd candidate, in the name of democracy.

Loved by all portuguese members Tobi's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-24-2017 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, 1/8 Hungarian
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,381
    Given: 5,681

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    But they still have their right to do something to prevent that the ethnic French population eventually becomes minority in their own country, and to do something to prevent their alien population from proportionally increasing any more.

They could do something to stop any other immigration from the shitty countries that are flooding France with their immigrants, and do something to increase their ethnic French birth rates. However, for that to happen, it is needed a 180 degrees change on their prevalent "politically correct" policies, which would only be possible if a right nationalist French political party gets into power.
    Only ethinc-centric politics can do it. I don't think it can happens in Europe in 2016 +, tbh.
    As I said before, great part of non-french living in France are french citizens for more than one generation, places like France got lots of money from colonialism, its not like Germany wich was devasted by two wars and in some decades are the most powerfull nation in Europe; they were importing people since decades ago same with other euro countries like UK because their natives don't want to clean their own dirt or public spaces like japanese people do.

Do you see Japan with such problems??? No, because japanese people can clean their own home, school or office, they don't need to import third wolders for it.

EU is just a german playground, I agree. But after nazi, not more ethinic-centric politics in Europe I'd say.
    Lots of members of European Union also can't live with its money (not the case of France or UK thought), it will not collapse soon.
    Last edited by Tobi; 12-05-2016 at 12:53 AM.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Il n'y a pas de vidéo. Quel dommage.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 06:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,032
    Given: 1,214

0 Not allowed!

I don't see the video either.....

I always kind of liked Le Pen on some issues, at least compared to that corporate, globalist, goon Macron

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information