Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Y-chromosomal haplogroup distribution in the Tuzla Canton of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    What is % of I2a1b Dinaric subclade among Albanians and Greeks? Too low
    Unlike R1a, other Slavic populations have lower % of I2a1b, but it's not too low to be negligible.
    Also, I2a1b is not proto-slavic (It's UP European and that's the fact) like R1a is, but it was been part of ethnogenesis of Early Slavs.

How did slavs get to Sardinia, Basque countries, Dacia and Heartland Albania?
    Just because people living in Balkans in those area might declare themselves as slavs, doesn't make them slavs, just slavicized. Balkanians look nothing like Russians or Ukrainians and I2 is nonexistant in Slavic motherland of Russia.
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    Not sure how reliable the study is since it has known KOS agent and UDBA officer Damir Marjanović in it. This pretty much disqualifies anything.

The results are expected, except abnormally high R1a, which is very symptomatic, since Marjanović is a known pro-Serb and pan-Slavist.

As opposed to that, too low I2, in his speeches he hated on Illyrians, so this is normal too.

Obviously a Serb study.
    At least you have to accept that there is something correct in this study. In the map Kosova is presented as a separate country. Even UDBA accept this reality.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-13-2021 @ 11:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,036
    Given: 1,056

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Just because people living in Balkans in those area might declare themselves as slavs, doesn't make them slavs, just slavicized. Balkanians look nothing like Russians or Ukrainians and I2 is nonexistant in Slavic motherland of Russia.
    I2 clades in Sardinia and among Basques are not even I2a1b, they are separated from I2a1b "Dinaric" by more than 17.000 years. You obviously know nothing about it since you are so naive that you grouped all I2 together.

I2a1b "Dinaric" is not native on Balkans because:
    1) Highest diversity of it is in Poland. Dr. Ken Nordtvedt estimates that TMRCA of I2a1b Dinaric lived in Poland 2500 years ago, and that it's current spread is a result of sudden expansion that happened 2000 years ago.
    2) Older clades of I2a1b, "Isles" and "Disles" (Dinaric split from Disles) all live predominantly in NW Europe today.
    3) Ancient I2a1b were not found in southern or eastern Europe. Tested Thracians, for example, were mostly R1b, J and E.
    I2a1b was found almost exclusively in hunter-gatherers of northern and western Europe:
    -Most of hunter-gatherers from Motala in Sweden were I2a1b, one from Loschbour in Luxembourg was also I2a1b: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture14317.html
    -Several of hunter-gatherers on Gotland were also I2a1b: https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2015...ne-age-sweden/
    -One hunter-gatherer from northern France was also I2a1b: https://genetiker.wordpress.com/y-sn...-berry-au-bac/

Motala12 sample from Sweden was positive on L147.2 SNP marker (Dinaric-defining marker), so it could easily represent earliest I2a1b Dinaric.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-12-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 485
    Given: 1,104

0 Not allowed!

Haplotardism
    Posted by Turkic Wannabe Greek Rape Product, Witness

And I dont even talk about almost full Europids like Türkmens, Tatars, Bashkirs, etc. Kazakhs, Khakassia etc are few fringes.

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

3 Not allowed!

How did slavs get to Sardinia, Basque countries?
    That's different subclade than ''Dinaric'' - after this bullshit you are not competitive for discussion.
    For other things cosmoo replied you, I don't need to say anything more.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    What is % of I2a1b Dinaric subclade among Albanians and Greeks? Too low
    Unlike R1a, other Slavic populations have lower % of I2a1b, but it's not too low to be negligible.
    Also, I2a1b is not proto-slavic (It's UP European and that's the fact) like R1a is, but it was been part of ethnogenesis of Early Slavs.

Okey, which % you expected in northern Bosnia? It's far away from Dalmatia and Herzegovina.
    There is no tested gypsies ( no non-european haplogroups except Q and G1 which probably arrived with Turks).
    So, what do you think, which haplogroups with lower/higher % can be from potentially tested Croats and Serbs?
    N and J haplogroups also arrived with Turks. Obviously, Serbs are the people with the most Turkish blood so that was probably influenced by them.

Also, Croats possibly increased the percentage of haplogroups which arrived with Slavs (R1a and R1b).
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    12-18-2022 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanophile
    Ethnicity
    Nordophile
    Ancestry
    Austrian Empire and the Ottoman Empire
    Country
    Slovenia
    Region
    Tirol
    Taxonomy
    Gracilized,Reduced Neotenic Eastern Mediterranid+Alpine-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,526
    Given: 257

0 Not allowed!

You are a fucking moron

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoo View Post
    I2 clades in Sardinia and among Basques are not even I2a1b, they are separated from I2a1b "Dinaric" by more than 17.000 years. You obviously know nothing about it since you are so naive that you grouped all I2 together.

I2a1b "Dinaric" is not native on Balkans because:
    1) Highest diversity of it is in Poland. Dr. Ken Nordtvedt estimates that TMRCA of I2a1b Dinaric lived in Poland 2500 years ago, and that it's current spread is a result of sudden expansion that happened 2000 years ago.
    2) Older clades of I2a1b, "Isles" and "Disles" (Dinaric split from Disles) all live predominantly in NW Europe today.
    3) Ancient I2a1b were not found in southern or eastern Europe. Tested Thracians, for example, were mostly R1b, J and E.
    I2a1b was found almost exclusively in hunter-gatherers of northern and western Europe:
    -Most of hunter-gatherers from Motala in Sweden were I2a1b, one from Loschbour in Luxembourg was also I2a1b: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal...ture14317.html
    -Several of hunter-gatherers on Gotland were also I2a1b: https://genetiker.wordpress.com/2015...ne-age-sweden/
    -One hunter-gatherer from northern France was also I2a1b: https://genetiker.wordpress.com/y-sn...-berry-au-bac/

Motala12 sample from Sweden was positive on L147.2 SNP marker (Dinaric-defining marker), so it could easily represent earliest I2a1b Dinaric.
    All I2 branches have the same roots, Sardinian and Basque I2 and Balkan I2 are obviously not the same, but they have the same distant grandfather.

Highest diversity doesn't necessarily have to mean it originated there.

They live there because they migrated away from Balkans and over time, mutated into something new.

The reasons while so few I2 has been found in paleo-Balkanites is because very little effort has been put into the research of these parts of Europe.
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Bosanska Krajina
    Country
    Belgium
    Politics
    Hero
    TITO
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,187
    Given: 1,740

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    You are a fucking moron
    Hrulj makes sense, I don't see why you have to be rude to him. If you disagree then bring facts.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    You are a fucking moron
    What did he say wrong? Look at your average East Slav (Russian, Ukrainian), the average West Slav (Pole, Czech) and then look at the average Bosniak. Would you even think these people are related?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information