Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Y-chromosomal haplogroup distribution in the Tuzla Canton of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Last Online
    12-18-2022 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanophile
    Ethnicity
    Nordophile
    Ancestry
    Austrian Empire and the Ottoman Empire
    Country
    Slovenia
    Region
    Tirol
    Taxonomy
    Gracilized,Reduced Neotenic Eastern Mediterranid+Alpine-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,526
    Given: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer View Post
    What did he say wrong? Look at your average East Slav (Russian, Ukrainian), the average West Slav (Pole, Czech) and then look at the average Bosniak. Would you even think these people are related?
    Y-DNA is not the entire genome. But there is actually some phenotypical overlap between Carpathian Slavs and Dinaric Slavs.

Last Online
    10-10-2017 @ 07:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 704
    Given: 854

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    Y-DNA is not the entire genome. But there is actually some phenotypical overlap between Carpathian Slavs and Dinaric Slavs.
    Carpathian Slavs are South Slavs as well, so this agrees with what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Szegedist View Post
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Last Online
    12-18-2022 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanophile
    Ethnicity
    Nordophile
    Ancestry
    Austrian Empire and the Ottoman Empire
    Country
    Slovenia
    Region
    Tirol
    Taxonomy
    Gracilized,Reduced Neotenic Eastern Mediterranid+Alpine-CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,526
    Given: 257

0 Not allowed!

Carpathian Slavs are South Slavs as well, so this agrees with what I said.
    What? Slovaks,Galician Slavs(Gorals I think they are called) are def. not South Slavs

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrian Mujo View Post
    What? Slovaks,Galician Slavs(Gorals I think they are called) are def. not South Slavs
    When you say "Carpathian" my first association are Bulgarians (Carpat mountains).
    There is no such thing as a moderate Serb. Every Serb is a supporter of the Chetnik ideology to some degree. Some Serbs like Davai are openly chetniks, while others like rv12aval are cryptochetniks who hide behind Bratsvo I Jedinstvo and other such concepts. Yugoslav partisans believer in the chetnik ideology, but could not display it openly because otherwise they couldn't recruit naive Croats and Bosniaks, which were necessary for victory. We shouldn't make a difference between a Serb and a chetnik, the two are exactly the same thing.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

1 Not allowed!

I really don't see this need Slavs feel to claim everyone and everything as slavic, even when someone doesn't want any association with them. Soon enough they will beg for us to be Slavs.

Yeah, same people 100%
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

2 Not allowed!

N and J haplogroups also arrived with Turks. Obviously,Serbs are the people with the most Turkish blood so that was probably influenced by them.
    LOL
    where you have read it? On google?
    You probably readed it here , because EUPEDIA doesn't have text about haplogroup N1a.P189.2, rare subclade of N haplogroup, which exist only in Europe - tested people from Piva tribe in Montenegro, few Serbs and Croats, and a lot of individuals in Europe (Slovakia, Italy, Germany, Austria, Poland).
    SO YOUR STUPIDITY DOENS'T HAVE END.
    As you can see, it's special branch in N haplogroup tree (no connection with Turks and other non-european nations, I know that your sick brain want to prove that, but it's imposible).
    Spoiler!

N and J haplogroups also arrived with Turks. Obviously, Serbs are the people with the most Turkish blood so that was probably influenced by them.
    FOR HAPLOGROUP J
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Haplogroup J-M304is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is believed to have evolved in Western Asia
    But you forget something
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The clade spread from there during the Neolithic, primarily into North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Socotra, the Caucasus, Southeast Europe, Central Asia, Iran, Pakistan and western India.
    As your sick mind can read, haplogroup J is mainly spreaded by neolithic farmers, like E and G.
    Serbs, and other Balkanites don't have any non-european branch of J haplogroup, even J1 (subclades of J1 in our region was probably spreaded by migrations in Roman empire).
    If Turks and Arabs have high % of J haplogroups, that doesn't mean that J is originally TURKISH/ARAB.
    J is NEOLITHIC FARMERS HAPLOGROUP AND IT'S SPREADED ALL OVER THE EUR/MENA region during the Neolithic time, but your sick mind can not understand that.
    Serbs are the people with the most Turkish blood so that was probably influenced by them.
    Where?

Also, Croats possibly increased the percentage of haplogroups which arrived with Slavs (R1a and R1b).
    HAHAHAHA, WHAT DOES R1b have with Slavs?
    90% of Croatian R1b is 11-11, which is connected with Illyrian/Thracian/Dacian tribes, other 10% are connected with Germans/Italics/Celts and it's common in northern Croatia.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    LOL
    where you have read it? On google?
    You probably readed it here , because EUPEDIA doesn't have text about haplogroup N1a.P189.2, rare subclade of N haplogroup, which exist only in Europe - tested people from Piva tribe in Montenegro, few Serbs and Croats, and a lot of individuals in Europe (Slovakia, Italy, Germany, Austria, Poland).
    SO YOUR STUPIDITY DOENS'T HAVE END.
    As you can see, it's special branch in N haplogroup tree (no connection with Turks and other non-european nations, I know that your sick brain want to prove that, but it's imposible).
    Spoiler!

FOR HAPLOGROUP J

But you forget something

As your sick mind can read, haplogroup J is mainly spreaded by neolithic farmers, like E and G.
    Serbs, and other Balkanites don't have any non-european branch of J haplogroup, even J1 (subclades of J1 in our region was probably spreaded by migrations in Roman empire).
    If Turks and Arabs have high % of J haplogroups, that doesn't mean that J is originally TURKISH/ARAB.
    J is NEOLITHIC FARMERS HAPLOGROUP AND IT'S SPREADED ALL OVER THE EUR/MENA region during the Neolithic time, but your sick mind can not understand that.

Where?

HAHAHAHA, WHAT DOES R1b have with Slavs?
    90% of Croatian R1b is 11-11, which is connected with Illyrian/Thracian/Dacian tribes, other 10% are connected with Germans/Italics/Celts and it's common in northern Croatia.
    J haplogroups are by far most common in Turks. Its perfectly possible it was spread by first Neolithic farmers, but then Turks as well.

Serbs have more J, T, Q and other non-European haplogroups than Bosniaks, that's why I said it may influence the results that way.

R haplogroup probably massively spread via Slavic invasion in 7th century in Balkans.

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

2 Not allowed!

J haplogroups are by far most common in Turks. Its perfectly possible it was spread by first Neolithic farmers, but then Turks as well.
    No, it's only possible in your sick mind, because Serbian/Yugoslav/Euro branches (call them Bosniak if you want) for example J2b M205 or J2b2 M241 (most common among the Albanians) are far away on genetic three from Turks/Arabs and other non-european populations, and their % among them is like a nonexistent.
    Serbs have more J, T, Q and other non-European haplogroups than Bosniaks, that's why I said it may influence the results that way.

H tested gypsy and 1. Bosniak from Prijepolje. 2 C are 2. tested Bosniaks from Prijepolje.
    Q on Serbian DNA Project is like a 0,64% (3/7 are tested Croats(everyone from ex-yu can join Serbian DNA Project)).
    T among Serbs is like a 0, but if anyone score T it will be under the 1% (and it will be probably from Neolithic farmers, like T in other european-nations).
    Does Bosniaks really have their results? Where we can see that? Do you have your project, do you test people every day/month like Serbian DNA Project do?
    Albanians and Greeks (for example, no offense to them for sure) have more than 20% of J, and they are Turks according to your stupid logic?
    LOL. Their branches of J are faw away from any Turkish branch, so again your pseudo theory is down.
    R haplogroup probably massively spread via Slavic invasion in 7th century in Balkans.

We talking about R1a, not about R1b (which have different branches (European, Balkan, Anatolian, Asian).
    Of course R1a is spreaded by Slavic migrations, like I2a1b DINARIC and N1a P189.2.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Funny thread

Only 1% j2b1 ?? Force is weak among Bosnjaks ; ) But as expected, high Slavic influence with about 75% Y genes being brought by Slavs and 25% of them being from other various sources.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    нʌнϸ
    Ethnicity
    босɴнɖк
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Bošnjaštvo
    Religion
    нсʌɖʍ
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Funny thread

Only 1% j2b1 ?? Force is weak among Bosnjaks ; ) But as expected, high Slavic influence with about 75% Y genes being brought by Slavs and 25% of them being from other various sources.
    My dear friend, your life has been an illusion. I2 Din is an Illyrian haplogroup, regardless what Jovan Deretić fans say.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information