Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,121
    Given: 1,884

0 Not allowed!

Shoahism, Censorship and the Liberal Left

April 27, 2017

Yesterday, I received 50 legal request takedown notices from YouTube, informing me that my entire library of uploads spanning the past ten years has been removed in Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Poland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Reunion, French Southern Territories, Wallis and Futuna, Mayotte.

That’s approximately 260 million potential viewers who, if they’re not computer-savvy, are now deliberately deprived of my audio-visual output, whether it’s a subtitled translation of news from other revisionists, almost forgotten songs or short gardening tips. Account managers at the legal firm which issued the requests will be no doubt be satisfied, along with (((whoever))) ordered them to do the dirty on my entire channel. Or perhaps YouTube simply became fed up receiving multiple requests from whining lobbyists and just banned the whole lot in one go?

I’m also happy as this new dose of mass censorship of my work once again shows I must be doing something right.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...-liberal-left/
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    03-11-2024 @ 05:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A Song Is Not A Crime !

September 18, 2017

With just three weeks to go before my next appearance at Westminster Magistrates Court, have the authorities finally grasped the level of malice directed towards myself, my livelihood and my family?

Twice last November, I was arrested on charges of malicious communications and harassment, brought by the very same people whom I had previously reported to police for the exact same crimes committed against me. The difference being that I have lost my livelihood, have had my gigs cancelled and have been harassed in my own home with anonymous, threatening letters.

Rather than do their duty and bring the perpetrators of these crimes against me to justice, police closed their investigations and then arrested me for alleged crimes against these same perpetrators. Apologies for the bad language, but it’s fucking insane.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...ime/#more-4961
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    05-26-2023 @ 09:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Britannic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,797
    Given: 5,979

0 Not allowed!

It is, indeed, fucking insane.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hope Not Hate infiltrates alt-right – heeds advice on how to improve website

September 27, 2017

A year has passed since my legendary performance at the London Forum, now subject to criminal proceedings as already explained in detail here on this blog.

Desperate to see me further punished for the crime of singing humorous songs about Jewish power and influence, my accusers and longtime stalkers fail to grasp that I am not in the least afraid. Once one knows the Truth, it simply feels right and there is no going back. If the British authorities wish to imprison a singer for her satirical songs – so be it!

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...prove-website/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

UK today – Songs about Jewish Lies, Power and Control now a Criminal Offence

October 9, 2017

Last week, for having expressed myself musically via the Internet, I was entertained at Her Majesty’s pleasure during 48 hours.

Clearly at the beck and call of my predatory stalkers, police first arrested me for an alleged breach of bail outside Court 8 at Westminster Mags then, ten minutes later, de-arrested me. Within half an hour, I was re-arrested on suspicion of inciting racial hatred for my songs (again), handcuffed and carted off to Charing Cross police station where I was held for six hours to await two officers from Derbyshire police to take me back to my home county for questioning.

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...minal-offence/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blogger denies sending antisemitic songs which called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’

A blogger who wrote antisemitic songs describing Auschwitz as a "theme park" has denied sending offensive or obscene material.

October 25, 2017.

Alison Chabloz, 53, uploaded a video onto her website called "survivors" in which she sings: "The gassing zone, a proven hoax, indoctrination rules."

Other lyrics included: "Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that some intend to pull the wool over our eyes. Eternal wandering liars haven't got a clue, and when it comes to usury, victim's always me and you."

The footage was taken from a performance of the song and another one titled "Nemo's Antisemitic Universe" to a group called "The London Forum".

She was charged with four counts of sending offensive or obscene material by public communications, after uploading the footage onto her blog in September last year.

Ms Chabloz denied all four counts at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Wednesday and is expected to face trial next January.

On Tuesday she claimed on her blog that she was being silenced by the "UK Jewish lobby".

The charges centre on whether embedding the hyperlink to the footage constitutes as sending, and if her songs were grossly offensive.

Ms Chabloz is represented by Adrian Davies, who defended Holocaust denier David Irving in 2001 at the Court of Appeal following his failed libel case against Deborah Lipstadt.

The London Forum describe themselves as nationalists and occasionally hold meetings at a hotel in central London.

Ms Chabloz, of Moss Croft, Town Lane, Glossop, Derbyshire, denies six counts of sending obscene material by public communication networks.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/b...-park-1.446606

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Court decision on complex legal arguments will be made next month

October 26, 2017

Firstly, a huge thank you to the 25 brave souls who turned up at yesterday’s hearing in support. Thanks also to those of you who weren’t able to be there but sent messages and donations.

It was a great boost to see familiar, friendly faces in the public gallery vastly outnumbering the opposition. Indeed, as proceedings began, we were informed of a request made by Crown key witnesses, CAA’s Gideon Falter and Stephen Silverman. Both men had originally intended to be present in the public gallery yet neither turned up. Instead, CAA minion, Anthony Orkin, was again in attendance with just a couple of others, including the man seen on the far left of the photo below:

https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/...de-next-month/

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by PHDNM; 11-28-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    French
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The End of Comedy?

YouTube censored the full version of this video in several countries, including the United Kingdom - which does not have any legislation so far which criminalises the questioning of the official 'Holocaust' narrative.

THE UK DOES NOT HAVE 'HOLOCAUST DENIAL' LAWS

YOUTUBE IS CENSORING PERFECTLY LAWFUL CONTENT ON FRAUDULENT GROUNDS

For the full version please go to https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Ycc718PAm8g/

Alison's blog https://alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information