Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Blue eyes are increasingly rare in America

Banned
    Last Online
    11-16-2023 @ 05:04 AM
    In a remote province of the Planet of the Apes...
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,708
    Given: 8,357

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Whatever stats you go off are not right. In US they have taken out a lot of ethnicities and combined them into white but even so nothing I see has that little hispanic. Hispanic is at least 30% admitted in everything I see.

With 50% 'white' which counts millions of Indians who come to work in IT and medicine every year, everyone from the middle east, jews, etc.

Like I said earlier in the thread US used to have about 80% light eyes for its white population, according to census. Most people don't realize we had a ton of scando colonization of the super cold areas of the USA where most people can't handle life until modern times. I also think that blue eyes are being washed out of europe as well.

I've been all over the country and no way I would say that it is half white or even close. Most colonial whites don't think of anyone remotely dark as white either, if you don't look like you come from north atlantic they won't think of you as white.

I think there was just under 100 million people in the US when I was born...believe me the difference is shocking. Of course when I grew up there were no mexicans around me in california, and only one black guy who was the son of a pro football player. I think california is less white than brazil now. It just has a lot more police or the whole thing would tear apart. It's kind of like Svipdag's signature - this is not my world, these are not my people.
    I get your pov, but as usual your opinions contradict official statistics,studies etc When the hell were you born? The US allready had 100 million people around 1914 or so and 150 million in early 50s and at least 200 million by the 70s.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Easterner View Post
    I get your pov, but as usual your opinions contradict official statistics,studies etc When the hell were you born? The US allready had 100 million people around 1914 or so and 150 million in early 50s and at least 200 million by the 70s.
    I am pretty sure I remember seeing US population is only 125 million when I was a kid so I doubt that, maybe I am wrong though. People have displayed the graphics that show at least 30% hispanic plus "white hispanic". That comes from official census data. Even those are skewed however.

Looks like there was something around 175 million when I was born. I must have been misremembering or gotten it from an old encycopedia. Still a hell of a lot of people coming in in that time.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

Among my family, we have variety. We have brown, hazel, green and blue. Brown and hazel seem dominant, but some of us have green and some even blue.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

America is an interesting case considering every other Western country's dominant source of non-whites is from Muslim countries, while in USA it's Latin America. Canada, Australia and Europe have virtually no "Latinos" and are being "brownified" by Muslims.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information