Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Apparently, the original post in the above link has been removed but you could still see it by replacing the "r" in reddit with a "c" and reloading the page. It may take a while but it works.

How to see deleted comments in reddit threads:
    Here’s the direct link to the replaced link:

https://www.ceddit.com/r/BlackPill/c...ed_blackpills/

I’m going to comment on each “collected black pill” made by that one person:

"The idea of material continuity between your past and future "self" is merely a delusion."

True.

"Progressivism will prevail, then fail."

Maybe.

"Sand is really just billions of tiny rocks."

Sure, if you define "sand" and "rock" a certain way.

"Freewill is an illusion. Your life is deterministic and you're living life on rails watching the movie of your life as it unfolds without any way to change anything. Your death will be painful and you will die alone."

True.

"You're an economic slave. You get paid in vouchers you exchange for food and shelter. Uncle Sam takes some so he can pay the international bankers who own us."

Somewhat true (somewhat false).

"Don't fall in love with things that life can take away."

True.

"Life" is just a struggle for resources; food, water, shelter, warmth, comfort, sex, self-esteem, meaning and purpose. But when you get all those resources, you are not given over to pleasure or happiness, but rather boredom, which too must be struggled with and overcome, until some other want or need befalls you, and the struggle for resources is on again. We are hamsters running on a wheel of pain, looking ahead to an imagined happiness in the future, sprinting our little hearts out and yet never leaving the wheel. We will run until our bodies give out, and we die."

Subjective.

"You've been lied to your entire life."

Somewhat true (somewhat false).

"Almost all women have the mind of a child; they are basically pets you are legally allowed to fuck."

Not sure if "child" is the right word.

"Most good professional chefs are men."

Makes straightforward sense.

"Everything is an "illusion", aka the subjective interpretation of your brain, created from signals received from your very limited senses."

Contextual.

"The redpill is a mirror image of the bluepill, and contains most of the same logical fallacies and basic human idiocy that the bluepill does. The redpill is just on the opposite end of the same spectrum of mental deficiency."

True.

"We aren't accomplishing anything."

False.

"There is no self, no soul, there is no consciousness; it's an illusion the deficient brain uses to navigate the body through life."

False.

"The entirety of reality works on a three part system: Container, object, observer."

False due to the potential of many realities not perceivable.

"Evil is more primordial than good."

True.

"There is no escape from suffering."

True.

"All life will undergo genetic entropy until all usable information is lost. It will happen personally to you, and will happen to the entire human race as well."

True, even when factoring in New Age and/or Spiritualism being 100% true.

"The primary axiom of evolution is a lie. There was one creative input in the beginning, and it's all been downhill from that point."

Contextual.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes–powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

Last Online
    09-01-2019 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes–powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory." - Nikola Tesla

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, Adolf Hitler was probably more of an ENFJ than INFJ and the same applies to Martin Luther King Jr.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"It was not long before I was aware that also all my movements were prompted in the same way, and so, searching, observing, and verifying continuously, year by year, I have, by every thought and every act of mine, demonstrated, and do so daily, to my absolute satisfaction, that I am an automaton endowed with power of movement, which merely responds to external stimuli beating upon my sense organs, and thinks and acts and moves accordingly. I remember only one or two cases in all my life in which I was unable to locate the first impression which prompted a movement or a thought, or even a dream." - Nikola Tesla

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"It was not long before I was aware that also all my movements were prompted in the same way, and so, searching, observing, and verifying continuously, year by year, I have, by every thought and every act of mine, demonstrated, and do so daily, to my absolute satisfaction, that I am an automaton endowed with power of movement, which merely responds to external stimuli beating upon my sense organs, and thinks and acts and moves accordingly. I remember only one or two cases in all my life in which I was unable to locate the first impression which prompted a movement or a thought, or even a dream." - Nikola Tesla
    There, now that looks better.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

“The real division is not between conservatives and revolutionaries but between authoritarians and libertarians.” ― George Orwell (INFP)

Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread Information