Gracile Noric + light Pontid
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 400

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I will *not* bring up lesbian fantasies. I can be immature but not *that* immature.
    I honestly never understood how guy have those fantasies lol. I see the whole girls feeling the need to be "bi" is like trashy prison shit, also believe that's why STD rates are going the fuck up in America lately. I know it's not organic either, they push this shit so hard on young women, and it's disgusting. A girl being "bi" is one of my biggest deal breakers, can't help it. People will ask me some dumb shit "But, Eliades don't you want a girl to check out girls with, etc" No. That's what my boys or my cousins for lol. Or, they bring up 3somes, and yeah of course I do them with females I'm not dating, any straight man would. But the second my actual GF brings it up. I'm out lol.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,215
    Given: 15,986

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliades View Post
    I honestly never understood how guy have those fantasies lol. I see the whole girls feeling the need to be "bi" is like trashy prison shit, also believe that's why STD rates are going the fuck up in America lately. I know it's not organic either, they push this shit so hard on young women, and it's disgusting. A girl being "bi" is one of my biggest deal breakers, can't help it. People will ask me some dumb shit "But, Eliades don't you want a girl to check out girls with, etc" No. That's what my boys or my cousins for lol. Or, they bring up 3somes, and yeah of course I do them with females I'm not dating, any straight man would. But the second my actual GF brings it up. I'm out lol.
    As a woman, I could never understand why someone would want to share their man with another anyways.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    04-29-2023 @ 12:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Russia, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Bohemia, Luxembourg
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    As a woman, I could never understand why someone would want to share their man with another anyways.
    Ironically, a descent amount that do. There's no trend, I've seen some Male/Female couples try (usually honestly more lower income areas) , where they bring in some bi chick to date. It's really weird to me, and is something I imagine would honestly appeal to masculine women. I don't know if you seen or heard of people do that before lol

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ironically, a descent amount that do. There's no trend, I've seen some Male/Female couples try (usually honestly more lower income areas) , where they bring in some bi chick to date. It's really weird to me, and is something I imagine would honestly appeal to masculine women. I don't know if you seen or heard of people do that before lol
    I don’t know anyone personally that does it but it also doesn’t surprise me. I’m way too territorial and traditional for something like that to ever work. Honestly I would be insulted if it were even suggested to me lol. This just goes back to the whole dating scene among our age. I feel completely out of the loop lol. Finding a good guy is hard to come across. I guess you all feel the same about women.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don’t know anyone personally that does it but it also doesn’t surprise me. I’m way too territorial and traditional for something like that to ever work. Honestly I would be insulted if it were even suggested to me lol. This just goes back to the whole dating scene among our age. I feel completely out of the loop lol. Finding a good guy is hard to come across. I guess you all feel the same about women.
    Believe me, I was out of the loop back few years ago. And, yeah traditional women are super hard to find in the West, same with men. I do imagine it is hard for a girl to find a good guy that isn't weak, takes care of himself (and his), ambitious, hard working, etc. Men need to step up a lot as well. But, yeah a lot of us men in our generation are jaded and disillusioned a little when it comes to all of this. I was that way for a while, slowly but surely I get a little better on it. The last girl, I dated was next level American psycho, constantly tried to physically fight me when that didn't work she'd try to fight me when we were driving on the interstate or something. Literally happened, once got pulled over after she fought with me while I was driving, had a slightly bloody face, she had xanax on her (she had prob with that and coke) , but for some reason I had never been so calm and stone -faced with an officer in my life. We both said everything was fine, and he let us go. She'd do throw shit all over my house, and constantly say racist shit to me, which drove me more crazy because she was white (complexed and self hating white girl), think she knew that, cause she knew I was very proud of my bloodlines lol. I would've left much sooner, but she was constantly threatening police on me, and at the time I couldn't have that in a way shape or form. Finally, when I did get her out it was still a mess, had to serve her with an eviction notice, and she still got to stay in my house without me there for a little bit, till when she finally got it. Not my decision.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,771

2 Not allowed!

Believe me, I was out of the loop back few years ago. And, yeah traditional women are super hard to find in the West, same with men. I do imagine it is hard for a girl to find a good guy that isn't weak, takes care of himself (and his), ambitious, hard working, etc. Men need to step up a lot as well. But, yeah a lot of us men in our generation are jaded and disillusioned a little when it comes to all of this. I was that way for a while, slowly but surely I get a little better on it. The last girl, I dated was next level American psycho, constantly tried to physically fight me when that didn't work she'd try to fight me when we were driving on the interstate or something. Literally happened, once got pulled over after she fought with me while I was driving, had a slightly bloody face, she had xanax on her (she had prob with that and coke) , but for some reason I had never been so calm and stone -faced with an officer in my life. We both said everything was fine, and he let us go. She'd do throw shit all over my house, and constantly say racist shit to me, which drove me more crazy because she was white (complexed and self hating white girl), think she knew that, cause she knew I was very proud of my bloodlines lol. I would've left much sooner, but she was constantly threatening police on me, and at the time I couldn't have that in a way shape or form. Finally, when I did get her out it was still a mess, had to serve her with an eviction notice, and she still got to stay in my house without me there for a little bit, till when she finally got it. Not my decision.
    I would have set up hidden cameras.

There was a woman DA in NYC who on multiple occasions destroyed evidence that favored the guy (the evidence 'disappeared'). She was caught and fired. I'm surprised she wasn't arrested.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Sheesh. I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds like a very toxic situation but It’s good that you were able to find a way out of it. There are a lot of women out there that will try and victimize themselves when they are actually the ones at fault in the relationship.

It does seem like men need this kind of awakening (whether it be a toxic relationship, or just a really bad split up) to finally want to settle down. One thing I have noticed and I don’t quite understand is that men seem to be drawn to irresponsible or erratic women. (Not targeting you, just saying in general) I have friends who will pass up on good women because they are hooked on the one who won’t settle down. Idk if it’s cause “good women” are boring in their eyes or what. It can be a bit frustrating to deal with.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I would have set up hidden cameras.

There was a woman DA in NYC who on multiple occasions destroyed evidence that favored the guy (the evidence 'disappeared'). She was caught and fired. I'm surprised she wasn't arrested.
    Yeah I should've, was just being cheap at the time. Man, she was the most annoying person I could've ever met lol

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-American
    Ethnicity
    Slavic-Mutt
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Anti-Leftist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Sheesh. I’m sorry to hear that. It sounds like a very toxic situation but It’s good that you were able to find a way out of it. There are a lot of women out there that will try and victimize themselves when they are actually the ones at fault in the relationship.

It does seem like men need this kind of awakening (whether it be a toxic relationship, or just a really bad split up) to finally want to settle down. One thing I have noticed and I don’t quite understand is that men seem to be drawn to irresponsible or erratic women. (Not targeting you, just saying in general) I have friends who will pass up on good women because they are hooked on the one who won’t settle down. Idk if it’s cause “good women” are boring in their eyes or what. It can be a bit frustrating to deal with.
    Thanks, there was even more bs to it. She definitely was one of those girls, though.

And, I don't blame you for not understanding why men do that, I don't mind if anyone roasts me or gives me criticism for dating a girl like that. I had no business being with someone like her, can hold myself accountable on that. I feel like it's only co-dependent men who mainly find themselves attracted to those kinds of girls, or vice-versa. My case was I was just hanging around bad girls that didn't have good prospects with their lives, and wasn't going to right places to meet women. Using social media too much, bars , meeting them thru irresponsible people, etc. Another reason could be, because crazy women have this stereotype all over that they "fuck better" or something along those lines. I've heard many times other guys say, they like crazy chicks for that reason.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,771

1 Not allowed!

SUV is ruined. Why is an 8 year old talking about 'they/them' or being bisexual?

Page 77 of 98 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread Information