South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

1 Not allowed!

Some eventful mixed-up dreams again....

I was in my father-in-law's house, but it had more rooms than in real life. My father-in-law wasn't there, but a bunch of elderly men arrived. Maybe 20. There were tables set out with a small buffet and finger foods. It was all very sedate with them chatting with each other whilst holding their plates with finger food. I asked one of the men what was going on and who they were. They said to me they are from the Pythagoras Society (???).

I saw my sister-in-law and asked her who the Pythagoras Society were and why they were there. She told me that they were connected with the theater. My late husband's father had stuck up a notice at the back of the bathroom door in the old age home stating that if the Pythagoras Society wanted a meeting place, my father-in-law's house was the place to come to.

Then I was walking along the beachfront. My feet got tired, so I sat down and crossed my legs in mid-air. So I proceeded down the beachfront, crossed legs in mid-air. Some people noticed and some didn't. Somebody stopped me and asked how I was doing this. I said I didn't know, that I've been able to levitate like this since I was a little child. It used to make me more tired in the beginning because it required so much concentration, but in the last while I've managed somehow to make it easier. I considered phoning up James Randi and collecting the $ 1 000 000 prize for being able to do something bizarre like levitate and without it being a trick. Then I was worried that I would not be able to perform the levitation on command in the circumstances he requires. I was worried that he'd make me out to be a fraud when I really was capable of moving about by levitation.

Then I was standing at a traffic crossing with two transvestite prostitutes. The one wore a bright pink wig and had a little Maltese poodle. It was my duty to look after the poodle when he was gone servicing his clients.

Then I was with an old friend of mine whom I haven't seen in years. She was in love with this guy and had told him some lies about herself to make herself more interesting for him to date. He'd caught onto the fact that she was lying to him and he and his dad were looking for her in their car. Part of the lie was that I was her sister and we'd changed our surnames to Stephenson. I'd offered to hide her and we were running around town (me partially levitating) to get away from them. They came closer and closer. I said to her that her time of running was over and that it was time for her to tell the truth. Eventually they caught us and the truth came out. We weren't sisters, our surname wasn't Stephenson and she was in a shit load of trouble. They weren't angry with me because I had done what a good friend would do but they were furious with her. Then the dream ended.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eagle
    Ethnicity
    Straight
    Country
    Taiwan
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,808
    Given: 7,516

1 Not allowed!

I was walking around in some sort of terrace of grand gothic buildings and was wondering what city it was, then my aunt tells me it was Athens, lol

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I had a very realistic dream about my grandmother.

I was standing on a porch with my husband, with a bunch of old ladies. All of them had white hair and looked like they could somebody's great-great-great-grandmother. They were chatting to each other quietly and carried on as if my husband I didn't exist. I wanted to show him what my grandmother looked like when she was young.

Then she came around the corner, young and beautiful like in all the pictures I have of her. She came up to us and I said to my husband, "There she is!" She then changed from her young self to her self like I remembered her. We went to each other and she hugged me. It felt so real. I could feel her body and the shape of her like I remembered. She smelt like I remembered. Then she spoke to me and called me all the little names she had for me. I haven't heard those words in years, hadn't even thought of them. She had tears in her eyes and I was crying too as we held onto each other. Then she said it is time for her to go. I begged her to stay with me but she said that isn't the way it works but I can always call her and she will come see me in my dreams. Then she was gone.

I woke up crying and my arms were still outstretched, reaching for her.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    I had a very realistic dream about my grandmother.
    That was touching, Kaz. Clearly you loved her.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Dear Lord, I just came in my pajamas.
    I missed pork..

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Judane
    Ancestry
    Jewish and Danish
    Country
    Denmark
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,891
    Given: 1,678

1 Not allowed!

I woke up in bed in an enormous hall with a cathedral ceiling and marble floor. There was no other furniture aside from some heavy green curtains covering the windows. The air was icy when I got up, and thankfully I found slippers under the bed. I was about to open the curtains when a middle aged lady walked into the room from a staircase in the far end. She looked a lot like a some comedic actress who usually plays a semi-villain or dumb secretary, but I can't remember which movies she was in. She said "Finally up, Mr. ...." with a heavy accent and opened the curtains. She looked extremely strict and unfriendly. I then found out I was on a Swiss mountain resort, with a snowy forest stretching out as far as the eye could see. The lady said breakfast was already served, and that I should make haste if I wished to get any. She then lead med down the stairs and a corridor into a dinning hall. Here were very plain, long tables with matching benches. There was just one guy sitting in the middle of the room. He wore a trench coat and loudly ate some very unappetizing porridge. They only served this porridge and some overcooked scrambled eggs. I got an awful coffee in a plastic and walked out looking for a balcony.
    At this point I woke up. When I fell asleep again, I dreamed that I woke up (Again! Technically for the third time last night...) in a wooden cabin. It was a sunny summer morning, and I just sat in bed and listened to the birds outside. There were birch trees outside my window. The door to my room was open. My brother walked in and sat on the bed next to me, then rest his head on my shoulder. I asked him what was wrong, and he asked whether I remembered a girl named Anne. I didn't. He said she was in our school (back in the 90's) and suffered from a heart condition. He was worried she had gotten worse. I asked what her surname was, and he said "Resusci." I caught him in a full nelson and kicked him off the bed while he was laughing, then woke up.
    Spoiler!

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Skjaldemjøden View Post
    I asked him what was wrong, and he asked whether I remembered a girl named Anne. I didn't. He said she was in our school (back in the 90's) and suffered from a heart condition. He was worried she had gotten worse. I asked what her surname was, and he said "Resusci."

You and I have the most interesting dreams!

Last Online
    03-06-2019 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Ancestry
    Swedish, Scottish, Friisian, Prussian, German (Rhineland)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Keltid-Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Lief-Ivan Karlsson
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 69

0 Not allowed!

I had a dream I was on a vacation with three friends and some other acquantences (dont remember their names) but for some reason I liked them. I rented kayaks and boats in this weird Bass Pro Shops kind of place that had a huge swamp/lake (that was obviously artificial). I fell off a kayak and was in a section of the lake (near the highway) where there were TONS of alligators. I quickly swam out of the water safely and ran back to the center and told my friends (fudged it a little to make the story interesting). We later sat down to eat and drink water from a fountain machine that dispensed a huge Chinese fighting fish which was disgusting! No body cared. I looked through the hole of the fountain machine and saw huge disgusting white sea serpents swimming in a huge body of water. Not sure what its meaning is...

Page 47 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread Information