Death
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire of Venice View Post
    I know that trains and buses rapresent the collective life/interpersonal relations. Are you taking in consideration to change something with this friend of you whose nickname is Paris?
    It is more related with one of the nicknames of the city Paris. And maybe indeed related to someone.

About station + zombies it could mean that you feel distant from people who are around you and desire some little changes.
    I have to think about this one.

Burning in the Melting Pot Wölfin's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-23-2012 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Canidae
    Ethnicity
    Canis Lupus
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Rhineland
    Taxonomy
    Lycaon (Aterum)
    Politics
    #swag
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16

0 Not allowed!

I dreamed there was a spirit/ghost in my grandmother's house. I felt his presence very early on but it was confirmed when it dragged a bottle of wine in the air over a short distance. I ran to tell my grandma who then went out in the hallway to confront it. It finally materliazed as a ball of fuschia-purple light. She tried to tell it to go but it wouldn't. So I finally walked up to it and for some reason my face got very close to the ball of light. Inside the ball I could see the face of a young man who was in my head the image of the deceased. And he looked very scared. I started talking to him in latin... then began to yell at him in latin until it culminated in to me screaming at him (still in latin) to go towards the light, repeatedly.
    He finally took a cue because the ball became smaller and retreated as if going in to the distance. For some reason I neighed like a horse, powerfully as he went off.
    And that was the end.

I also had an other dream right before, that involved driving a car with my mom, in to the river, but we were okay so long as we held the car and had our head above the surface until we got to the other side. But several times I slipped below the surface and had to fight back in order not to go underwater. I think the message of this dream is fairly clear... although some elements still puzzle me.
    There'll be no diversity if we end up burning in the Melting pot...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

I think I dreamt of my a female blonde co-worker (comely, curvy, tallish, Polish-Irish mix girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and a lovely and beer-drinkin disposition). Too bad she's taken.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-28-2012 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Pred. Austrian, Serbian
    Ancestry
    Austria, Serbia, Poland, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Northdick
    Politics
    Silesia Je Moravia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

I dreamt that I was supposed to be enlisted into an academy based on my blood-type, which predisposed me to particular traits. The academy was in Germany therefore the application had to be written in german, so I had my brother write it because he is more fluent than I am. My brother's girlfriend took me to the beach where some latin prostitutes on the boardwalk started hassling me for money, I told them to go away but they wouldn't, then a tall blonde man playing paddle ball with his kids told the whores to leave and they finally left. When we arrived at the beach, I was greeted by two of my friends from middle school. I went into the water and it was unusually warm and I predicted aloud to my brother's girlfriend that there would be many jellyfish out that day. After swimming out 20 meters or so, several jellyfish latched onto me and began stinging repeatedly (self-fulfilling prophecy maybe?). After painstakingly tearing off each jellyfish, my friends helped me back to shore. When the tide rose, the water was elevated in a manner where one could watch people swimming under water from the sand. One of my friends fell asleep and my brother's girlfriend asked if she could wake him up, I told her he would not wake up. The last thing I saw was another swimmer being attacked by jellyfish high up on the water's surface.

The most resonating thing wasn't the series of events that occured in the dream but the strange, lingering atmosphere/feeling that accompanied it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-01-2014 @ 10:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic/Latin
    Ethnicity
    White CARIBBEAN
    Ancestry
    Germany,Italy, England,Sweden France,
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by White Pony View Post
    I dreamt that I was supposed to be enlisted into an academy based on my blood-type, which predisposed me to particular traits. The academy was in Germany therefore the application had to be written in german, so I had my brother write it because he is more fluent than I am. My brother's girlfriend took me to the beach where some latin prostitutes on the boardwalk started hassling me for money, I told them to go away but they wouldn't, then a tall blonde man playing paddle ball with his kids told the whores to leave and they finally left. When we arrived at the beach, I was greeted by two of my friends from middle school. I went into the water and it was unusually warm and I predicted aloud to my brother's girlfriend that there would be many jellyfish out that day. After swimming out 20 meters or so, several jellyfish latched onto me and began stinging repeatedly (self-fulfilling prophecy maybe?). After painstakingly tearing off each jellyfish, my friends helped me back to shore. When the tide rose, the water was elevated in a manner where one could watch people swimming under water from the sand. One of my friends fell asleep and my brother's girlfriend asked if she could wake him up, I told her he would not wake up. The last thing I saw was another swimmer being attacked by jellyfish high up on the water's surface.

The most resonating thing wasn't the series of events that occured in the dream but the strange, lingering atmosphere/feeling that accompanied it.
    sounds like your having confidence issues and doubting yourself often.
    maybe the whores and the jelly fish represent people or things holding you back and keeping you from being happy or reaching your full potential

Banned
    Last Online
    06-28-2012 @ 10:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Pred. Austrian, Serbian
    Ancestry
    Austria, Serbia, Poland, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Northdick
    Politics
    Silesia Je Moravia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by blan View Post
    sounds like your having confidence issues and doubting yourself often.
    maybe the whores and the jelly fish represent people or things holding you back and keeping you from being happy or reaching your full potential
    That's pretty much the feeling I got from it too. Thank you.

Lustrando. En paciente espera.
    Last Online
    10-11-2011 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtíbero con sazón Visigoda Toledana
    Ethnicity
    Castellano y Español.
    Ancestry
    Cristianos Viejos Ranciosos.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Religion
    La Sangre.
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41

0 Not allowed!

Lately I don't remember my dreams.

I laugh at the people that act as a psychologist wannabe daring to interpret other's dreams.

Modern psychologists need massive inputs of idiosyncratic information after many seasons of work with the patients to begin to interpret the dreams.

Of course that do the VERY FEW that still today (everyday less) think that the dreams really deserve to be interpretated and are NOT nosense resonances of the lived day and/or the senseless remains/products of the preceses of the strengthening-fundation of particularly powerful """"""""new""""""""" conexion fields.

You will never see me daring to interpretate a dream of another member in here.
    Well, I did with one, in one of my sarcastic jokes.

Now I've been more explicit in my opinions.

I appreciate very much the contributions of members telling here their dreams.
    I appreciate as well the "contributions" of some members daring to interpretate them.

They are very funny. Sorry. I know that laughing at other's limitations and ignorance is not good at all... that's because I have been forced to write this.

Incoherently, I hope this will not change this show, anyway.
    Antes de subir al cadalso, Juan de Padilla se dirigió a su camarada Juan Bravo con unas célebres palabras: "Señor Bravo: ayer era día de pelear como caballero...hoy es día de morir como cristiano". Ante esto, Juan Bravo pidió ser ejecutado antes que Padilla, "…para no ver la muerte de tan buen caballero". Horas más tarde, también fue ejecutado y decapitado el salmantino Francisco Maldonado.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

I had a dream that my feet were all red and swollen. I showed my wife and she told me that I should have worn shower slippers when I used the public showers.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-01-2014 @ 10:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    germanic/Latin
    Ethnicity
    White CARIBBEAN
    Ancestry
    Germany,Italy, England,Sweden France,
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodeagle View Post
    I had a dream that my feet were all red and swollen. I showed my wife and she told me that I should have worn shower slippers when I used the public showers.
    i think this dream is telling you..listen to your wife

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States