N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

4 Not allowed!

From tonight:

Dreamed I was dating Bosnian muslim guy from town of Tešanj. He had a very Slavic look with Balkan/swarthy pigmentation and he was kinda cute. He was bit dumb and not very educated but funny and likable. I think a footballer. My parents liked him and encouraged our relationship but I wasn't in love with him and quickly wanted to return to Stears, my only love.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 10:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,033

1 Not allowed!

That was really creepy tonight, suddenly me and my family had to move to another house. We all were afraid about the condition and largeness of this flat, since it was in the same quarter of our current house and it is not the best area. But surprisingly it was nice and bigger than ours, it was a bit dusty and shady. The scary thing was there were a lot of baby photos of us ahahahahaha and I was the only one who was scared about it XD. Then i thought maybe on the back of this pics there must be something which could explain why there are pics of us, and I didn’t find anything until in the back of a baby picture of me there was a photo of a deformed baby. After that i searched for more creepy stuff and in my room i found a shelf full with embryos and deformed humans in glasses.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    That was really creepy tonight, suddenly me and my family had to move to another house. We all were afraid about the condition and largeness of this flat, since it was in the same quarter of our current house and it is not the best area. But surprisingly it was nice and bigger than ours, it was a bit dusty and shady. The scary thing was there were a lot of baby photos of us ahahahahaha and I was the only one who was scared about it XD. Then i thought maybe on the back of this pics there must be something which could explain why there are pics of us, and I didn’t find anything until in the back of a baby picture of me there was a photo of a deformed baby. After that i searched for more creepy stuff and in my room i found a shelf full with embryos and deformed humans in glasses.
    Very creepy dream!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-22-2022 @ 05:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    H
    Country
    Honduras
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,473
    Given: 4,611

4 Not allowed!

My worst dream tonight Chad Spaniards spread their blood to VUR.

Natixy

1 Not allowed!

Cant remember

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2021 @ 09:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Elite
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    r1a-m458
    Taxonomy
    Corded (Battle Axe)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,035
    Given: 1,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by travv View Post
    My worst dream tonight Chad Spaniards spread their blood to VUR.
    these two words are mutually exclusive nowadays

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

I dreamed two dreams in one, but loosely connected.

First part was fantasy like. I went to some super elite and super ancient University where our teacher was half ghost half man, very creepy and demanding. Half his face and body was invisible and everyone feared him. I came to lecture totally unprepared (unimaginable at such place) and he asked me to read some text in language I didn't understand. I was very arrogant and acted very cool, shocking to other students. Professor was very impressed with my arrogance and told the school board I was perfect fit for their institution

Second part of the dream was very different. My childhood friend (from rl and she's an architect) went to study for PhD somewhere in western Europe and there she met her boyfriend, incredibly rich and very young (exactly our age) German aristocrat. He literally had a palace with servants etc. Looked almost same like footballer Toni Kroos, and he was not only literally a Prince, but also very nice and humble person. They went to vacation on my Island and I was revolted to see her with such a guy, because I knew she was radical commie/leftist and antifa activist (she really is this irl), so it was very ironic she found young and uber rich aristocrat to be her bodyfriend while before she claimed she despise rich people and class divisions. Hahaha.

I liked him a lot and shamelessly flirted with him. I could see he likes me too and long story short, I ended up stealing her boyfriend and he quickly became my boyfriend. Ofc, in the dream I was single and never met Stears.
    I didn't feel guilty at all but supper happy to get my own prince and his parents approved of me while they couldn't stand her. We had lot of common interests (like horses) and I couldn't believe he almost ended up with a girl like she, who had nothing in common with such people.

Interestingly, this childhood friend of mine ended up with a guy she knew I was in love with in real life when we were teens, so this felt like a triumph and fantastic revenge.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,889
    Given: 18,287

3 Not allowed!

I had the classic E-V13 dream where I own vast Med lands dotted with olive trees and I produced high quality extra virgin olive oil. At the end I fell off a cliff.

Last Online
    09-06-2021 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I dreamed about flying in space and meeting with et's.

Last Online
    09-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Hispanic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

I had a dream but when I woke up, I can't recall everything only a vivid picture of fire but the whole story...can't figure it out.

Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread Information