mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 8

0 Not allowed!

Dream last night was one of the weirdest I've had in a while.

Was at a camp or community and my job was to print some stuff on a printer. Then a lady comes in and hands me a bunch of stuff to print. Turns out I was printing in double on the sheets, so everything was trashed. Turns out actually that I was set-up by a group of guys and they made the printer malfunction.
    I joined this group of guys and we ended up taking pictures of a bunch of stuff. At the end of the day, there was a ceremony and the leader of the "community" was a japanese man with a katana. One of the guys in the group stabbed the old japanese guy and I took the katana to give it as a gift to one of the other guy in the group.

How is my brain capable of imagining all that stuff? I'm not so sure lol. Always fun to remember the dreams you had when you wake up.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British, French, Polish, German
    Ethnicity
    85% NW, 15% E, 100% European
    Ancestry
    Paradis, Bembenek Stewart, Traylor Traced to 720 BC
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    Possibly RM269 (R1b)
    mtDNA
    X2
    Taxonomy
    Atlandid, Dinarid
    Politics
    The Kingdom of God
    Hero
    The Son of God
    Religion
    The Way
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 494
    Given: 246

3 Not allowed!

I just woke up this morning from the most terrible dream. The kind that makes it hard to stop thinking about until you've told someone, eaten breakfast, and gotten a shower.

My husband and I were in school (but irl we haven't gone to school for years nor will we). It was not a normal school, the hallways were vast and like a mall with booths selling things, though I saw many people I recognized from my real life school (which happens in almost all my dreams). I was on my way to class when I started having some kind of problem where I could hardly breath or walk upright so my friend brought me some water. The bell rang and everyone was scrambling to get to class. I went to like a study room I noticed nearby to sit down and rest as I could not make it to my class. I spoke to the teacher in the room who acted strangely to see that I was in need of air but was not worried at the same time. It was very crowded, everyone was so wrapped up in their conversations they did not notice me come in. Then there was a announcement on the intercom and before it was finished, some weird equipment was slid into the room through all doors. I don't remember what the announcement said exactly but they said they were doing some kind of treatment for the building and the people in it and that it was good for you. I immediately distrusted this and ran, others started panicking and ran as well. Some stayed behind as it did not seem to occur to them to be worried. The teacher tried to slow us down and sign us out but I kept running. My symptoms had disappeared as soon as I began leaving the school. I approached the outer doors yelling, "I do not consent to this" and they said okay but that I had to wait for them to open a channel, but I didn't believe them and jumped out of a door that was not sealed yet, and the others did as well. Once we were outside of the building I decided to wait for my husband out there who I knew was on the other side of the school when this started. I asked everybody trying to get a phone but everyone had left there's behind as well. They were back to joking around but I was beginning to think we shouldn't be there. Next thing I knew we were trapped in this area and they wanted us to leave in an orderly fashion. Women who acted like the woman in the study room were set up at tables ready to have us checked out so we could leave. I ran past the table and they tried to catch me, at which point it became obvious the whole thing was intended to get every last one of us even if we escaped the initial "treatment". They were collecting the resisters into camps, some of which were run by the Mormon church. Some stood in line waiting to be assigned transportation. I got away and came to what looked like a stream running through a city, a couple of black men were fleeing the area for reasons I don't know and I followed them across the stream. They told me I wouldn't make it but I did. I began walking thinking of how I would ever find my husband though I knew we'd all be reunited. I knew the children were not nearby and were safe somewhere else unaffected by these events. We had crossed over from the city to the wilderness, they were on there way somewhere specific but I was wondering how long I'd walk with them before splitting off. Then I woke up.

It seems I had a dream that I had a prescience of what was about to happen that manifested physically in my inability to breath. If I had realized this sooner I could have warned those who would listen and gotten my husband and I out and far away before the treatment started. Irl, I'd been given prescience a few months before covid and the "summer of love" happened which caused us to move out of the city and onto our land beforehand, which we now know would have been our last chance to do so. So that part mirrors something that actually happened, but almost saying that we would have gotten out whether I'd realized what was happening sooner or not, just a lot more messy. I often see old schoolmates in my dreams because I wonder how they are doing through all the changes that have happened in the world since I saw them last even though I wasn't even close with any of them at all. I believe that in the end times, at some point soon, some of us will be gathered in the wilderness as we run from evil, so it makes sense that happened and that I knew my family would end up together. The fact that the Mormon church was running several camps I found to be an interesting detail I'll have to think about. And about the city and the black men, we are currently house sitting for my in laws in the city so I am on edge being in the city. This is the only time I see black people and there is a low income housing nearby where people come from and rob the white neiborhood over here from time to time. I know most of them are not doing that, just trying to get by too so in my dream we were all just trying to get across this stream and they did not try to hurt me because they were too busy running from whatever they were running from. And I think the "treatment" has a rather obvious meaning though I've noticed some on here might not understand that, which surprises me.
    "Virtue grows stronger at the wound"
    "There is safety in discrimination"
    "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the 12 tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting." James 1:1

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 08:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Yaksha
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    Given: 60

0 Not allowed!

Laid my hands on something scandalous & blackmailing Modi (forgot the intricacies)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,219
    Given: 15,986

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    My dream was kinda cool last night.

I dreamt I was traveling from two different cities. One was a utopia. It was calming with beautiful nature and scenery. Everyone was chill and nice. The other was more of a dystopia. Dark, city-like with a bunch of crime and violence.

I’ve def been talking too much about this stuff while I’m awake.
    Looking back, this seems like a foreshadowing type of dream. :/
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly something
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,605
    Given: 48,334

0 Not allowed!

I don't remember my dreams recently.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Silvan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    Wood Elf + Pixie and Nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,762
    Given: 4,339

2 Not allowed!

That one of my molars was loose. I pulled it out, and I felt so relieved after.

If you pull out a loose tooth in your dream …
    According to Loewenberg, pulling out a loose tooth would symbolize a conflict that you need to speak up about or that you want to put an end to. “Maybe the tooth is just hanging there by a vein, and you just need to get this out. That thought process right there is exactly what the dream means. You’ve got to say what needs to be said here, you gotta force yourself to say it no matter how painful it may be.”

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,985
    Given: 450

2 Not allowed!

An isolated roadhouse cafe with my parents in the middle of nowhere at night during the winter with various and sundry ghostly customers seated at circular tables, smoking, talking, when my father says, go warm up the car, I'll pay the bill, so I went out to heat up the Chevy, waited, walked back inside and the place was empty. That's all I remember.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,538
    Given: 4,802

1 Not allowed!

I dreamt that they stole my dog to exploit her for breeding puppies, I was able to find her and they had her in what seemed to have been some stables for cattle, she was in an advanced state of gestation and when she saw me she approached timidly and began to smell my hands and to recognize me.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Last Online
    02-19-2024 @ 08:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Yaksha
    Country
    India
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 145
    Given: 60

0 Not allowed!

Found myself in school with the same physical/teen look I had back then but with the mental personality of today . Was super irritated as there was a coercion to act teenish / what I used to be back then from teacher,peers etc. who were like "why so weird" when I was simply being me .

The setting then changed (or may be a new dream in the cycle) to that of some SNES/'90 game where I was actually out in some Japanese forest as a protagonist battling out strange trees , a moving stack of leaves or something while making my way forward . And then I encountered this horny jumbo elephant like man , probably main villain , whose jumbo penis I have to sever like 10 times before it could make to my anus & screw (like game over) . Don't remember what happened next lets say this .

Also again a switchover to diff. setting (or dream) where my ancestors left a stack of precious coins for me & some another guy who I was advising to invest or something for his good .

(don't remember the exact order in which they^ occured as also some other intricacies)

Slava Ukrainii
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-28-2023 @ 05:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,017
    Given: 505

0 Not allowed!

I was hiding behind a crate, with a few soldier. It was a war, in the area of Chernobyl, and we had to get to the power plant before the world, as we know it, would end.

Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread Information