Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Do scientists use "crossbreeding" for humans?

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Inbreeding.

Inbreeding isn't all that bad. At least people will look more like their relatives than some ugly sheboon hybrid mutt that escaped from Area 51, so long as there haven't been generations of first cousin unions before in your line the risk is basically nonexistent. You need a very small population for inbreeding to actually become an issue as long as people keep track of their genealogy so you know if somebody is your distant cousin.

Nevertheless, inbreeding takes at least 3 generations to have noticable issues, while crossbreeding only takes 1. The royals did it and most of them looked beautiful besides one or two cases of ugly royals with face deformities that any non-inbred person can be born with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    03-26-2024 @ 03:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry iberian, german, italian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,167
    Given: 4,757

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Inbreeding.

Inbreeding isn't all that bad. At least people will look more like their relatives than some ugly sheboon hybrid mutt that escaped from Area 51, so long as there haven't been generations of first cousin unions before in your line the risk is basically nonexistent. You need a very small population for inbreeding to actually become an issue as long as people keep track of their genealogy so you know if somebody is your distant cousin.

Nevertheless, inbreeding takes at least 3 generations to have noticable issues, while crossbreeding only takes 1. The royals did it and most of them looked beautiful besides one or two cases of ugly royals with face deformities that any non-inbred person can be born with.
    Inbreeding is not dangerous only when the relative is not close, otherwise it is deadly for the descendants, they develop chronic diseases and weaknesses in the genes, among other things, the more distant the relative, the less the danger.
    As the image says, inbreeding destroyed the house of Austria,

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,024
    Given: 10,276

0 Not allowed!

Inbreeding is a sign of aristocracy . It is heavy on my mother's family tree. I say it works best.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Unknown British Isles, white
    Ancestry
    Scots, Irish, Welsh, French according to family history.
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Nonreligious
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 276
    Given: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    It is heavy on my mother's family tree.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Well, there’s a bit more data on the “Inbreeding isn’t good” side of the ledger.

Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Chilean
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Chile
    Taxonomy
    White passing, according hundreds of europeans.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Inbreeding.

Nevertheless, inbreeding takes at least 3 generations to have noticable issues, while crossbreeding only takes 1. The royals did it and most of them looked beautiful besides.
    That utopia is so ridiculous from the moment that it is assumed that people related by blood will always have similarities.

There are siblings whose phenotypic resemblance is as low as that of any stranger.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

0 Not allowed!

Inbreeding.

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder i think. To me mullatos are not ugly, or mixed people in general. Tyra Banks probably has some white ancestry, she has green eyes and looks stunning. Also not all mixed people are product of first generation interracial coupling, some of their ancestors might have been forced or raped like in the case of african americans, or latinos. It is hard to draw the line, of right and wrong or morality and nature here, maybe only from a strictly whitecentrist view, if you have whites on one side and everyone else on another side and you defend the purity of the white race, and every interbreeding you condemn, but from a objective point of view, if you take the whole picture and all racial or ethnic groups into account, you see it is getting more complicated, as mixing, and geneflows happened all the time.

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,130
    Given: 2,985

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Ugly is in the eye of the beholder i think. To me mullatos are not ugly, or mixed people in general. Tyra Banks probably has some white ancestry, she has green eyes and looks stunning. Also not all mixed people are product of first generation interracial coupling, some of their ancestors might have been forced or raped like in the case of african americans, or latinos. It is hard to draw the line, of right and wrong or morality and nature here, maybe only from a strictly whitecentrist view, if you have whites on one side and everyone else on another side and you defend the purity of the white race, and every interbreeding you condemn, but from a objective point of view, if you take the whole picture and all racial or ethnic groups into account, you see it is getting more complicated, as mixing, and geneflows happened all the time.

Who do you find more attractive, Roma beauties or blonde blue eyed Scandinavian girls? Who understands you better and who makes you more comfortable?
    Last edited by Sylvanas; 06-27-2022 at 09:55 AM. Reason: wrong assumption

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,130
    Given: 58,889

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvanas View Post
    Who do you find more attractive, Roma, Indian, MENA beauties or blonde blue eyed Scandinavian girls? Who understands you better and who makes you more comfortable?
    I dont group MENAS and Indians with Roma, thats wrong. Why would MENA and Indians understand me well? And of course Roma, they understand me better and they make me more comfortable preferably of a similar language, religion and culture as me, so there wont be any problems i could face with her family or society.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    “The patriot, like the Christian, must learn that to bear revilings and persecutions is a part of his duty; and in proportion as the trial is severe, firmness under it becomes more requisite and praiseworthy.” ~ Thomas Jefferson, 1805

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information