Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

16 Not allowed!

Default I hate dog owners

Now, this seems like a very bold statement, but hear me out: Dog owners frequently elevate such beasts to human level, even trying to speak to them and treating them as babies (as if they could really understand shit) and often cite their "loyalty", "friendliness" to ridiculous levels.

First off, they're not "loyal". They're just uprooted from their pack since the times they were some sort of wolf-like creature, therefore it's not loyalty but dependence. Unless it's a streetdog from many generations, such aberrations as bulldogs and chihuahuas wouldn't stand a chance in the wild...

Dogs in modern day truly are some sort of fix for people who suffered a lack of attention from their parents (therefore they cite how dogs get happy when they see them, because their family and 'friends' don't.)

It is only more ridiculous when they go as far as claiming "dogs are their best friend". Really, how socially inept and bankrupt you need to be to consider a lowly beast your best friend? It only becomes more cringeworthy when they speak to them with utter love, perhaps compensating that they're unable to convey and express such feelings with their fellow humans for shit.

IMO, a fully healthy human doesn't need to have this sort of warped, bizarre relationship with an animal. Dogs could be good for gay couples who want to adopt (since actually giving them children could turn possibly harmful).

A dog is only loyal because he doesn't have any other choice. This is almost as claiming a slave is loyal to you. Even cats (and I'm not their biggest fan either), known for assholery, when they show a liking to a human, it is genuine. Since a cat is free roaming and can hunt on its own very well with no previous training (unlike dogs), it means that their will to stay with humans is out of their own choice, and not out of necessity like dogs.

Relying on a dog for emotional support is one of the most subhuman things one could possibly do. Mind you, I am aware there are a few good dog/other pet owners who see things for what they are, just see their pets as a good beastly companion, but wouldn't compensate their lack of acceptance and affection with them.

Comment.
    Last edited by Demon Revival; 12-24-2016 at 11:56 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DI1ck View Post
    Animals don't want to be a fix for your lack of human affection.

And this is precisely what I'm doing (what you posted doesn't disprove anything of what I said). It is safe to assume that if someone has a dog, and acts like it's just a human (or says dumb shit like 'oh dogs be better than humenz'), you can accurately judge that he utterly fails as life, and suffers from a severe lack of attention and acceptance, in order to resort to such a thing.

I also never spoke about supporting harm of animals (unless it's for food purposes) but about the mental hiccups of a lot of people that own them.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

8 Not allowed!

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of other humans, first of all. Many leftists care more about bacteria, plants and animals than fellow humans. What characterizes a lot of leftists is not that they love all humans equally regardless of race, gender, religion, etc. - but rather that they hate all humans equally, regardless of mentioned factors.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

11 Not allowed!

I don't care what you say, once I got über sic, I stayed in bed for a week feeling like shit, but my German Shepherd was there the whole fucking 7 days looking at me like he's worried, and want me to get up, it's like it could understand I was not well, it's presence made me feel better,
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptcov View Post
    I don't care what you say, once I got über sic, I stayed in bed for a week feeling like shit, but my German Shepherd was there the whole fucking 7 days looking at me like he's worried, and want me to get up, it's like it could understand I was not well, it's presence made me feel better,
    Was this because your family didn't give a shit about your illness and yourself being bed bound? Would you have felt as strongly with that dog (who likely was only worried about not being feed or played with, these shits demand lots of attention) if your family and friends were there for you?

If your family/friends were giving you support, and you still were more emotionally moved by a dog demanding you food/walking him in desperation at the side of your bed. Then I am very sorry, you are totally broken.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

6 Not allowed!

Dogs are merely a domesticated organism humans domesticated that evolved to such a way that makes them quite dependent on humans. For basic necessities such as food, water, shelter, etc. Which is why there is a primordial, parallel connection humans and dogs share with one another that goes back to each other's prehistory. The reality is that the human mind in itself is shaped and molded to such a way the only makes such perceptions tangible to the individual themselves. Thus, everyone is a byproduct of our modernized society. Where the pursuit of materialism, status and other ego derived inquiries blinds us to the scope that merely serves our own means. In other words, if we limit one's scope to just ourselves and other beneficiary predilections, it should be no surprise we take them for granted as it is within human nature to put ourselves on a pedestal whilst we ignore everything deemed insignificant. Which is a pity since there are some people out there that can't take care of themselves properly. Which makes some people more likely to have another organism around them for shallow, emotional support like you said that doesn't exceed just that.

Not to say I don't agree with you, but as we progress or regress as humans into the future; only time can tell whether dogs revert back to their primordial instinct of pack hunting with other stray dogs or simply become playthings to the highest bidder is simply uprooted in human folly.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

2 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Peterski; 12-24-2016 at 09:15 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo Shima View Post
    Was this because your family didn't give a shit about your illness and yourself being bed bound? Would you have felt as strongly with that dog (who likely was only worried about not being feed or played with, these shits demand lots of attention) if your family and friends were there for you?

If your family/friends were giving you support, and you still were more emotionally moved by a dog demanding you food/walking him in desperation at the side of your bed. Then I am very sorry, you are totally broken.
    My family was there of course, and they fed the dog, it didn't want food from me, it was there because I was sick, I loved that dog, of course i was emotionally moved by the dog, It was there everyday by my side, looking me with a sad face, like it was wishing me well.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    12-25-2016 @ 02:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    balkan
    Ethnicity
    vlach
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up