Abkhazia
    Religion
    native religion of Apsny
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by klarji View Post
    We bother ourselves not only about you but also about Svans and Mingrelians too that were ethnic cleansed by Russians with your help

You will get kicking because of it you know after Russia shit out the Caucasus

you know no shit about the bloody fights in the nineties when only tiny Abkhazia tried to get away from Georgia and it had a success doing that, we don't need no any dictatorship who will lecture us how to live our life and what to do in our lands. We kicked the hell out of them and thrown their butts outside the borders. Georgians are not fighters nor warriors, bear in mind. After the last Russian present nothing's gonna happen anywhere in Caucasus, don't even dream about

Last Online
    10-25-2021 @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by young highlander View Post
    you know no shit about the bloody fights in the nineties when only tiny Abkhazia tried to get away from Georgia and it had a success doing that, we don't need no any dictatorship who will lecture us how to live our life and what to do in our lands. We kicked the hell out of them and thrown their butts outside the borders. Georgians are not fighters nor warriors, bear in mind. After the last Russian present nothing's gonna happen anywhere in Caucasus, don't even dream about
    Dont make here hysterias plz
    We Georgians have nothing to do with Abkhazians. We have our own problems with Iranoid nomads - Ossetians and your both Russian allies.
    Whats about Abkhazians, thats Svans and Mingrelians' job. We Georgians only support these two peoples that Russians with your help pervertly ethnic cleansed and conquered when we have our civil war in Mingrelia and Tbilisi or war in Kartli with Russians and Ossetians.
    You Abkhazians know very well that without Russian back only Svans will smesh you in one day. I dont talk about Mingrelians who will smesh in one minute.
    They will free their houses and lands.
    You are not right and you know it well. The only thing you can do is to hide the occupation of Svan and Mingrelian lands and talk a lot of rubbish about Georgians.
    I am Georgian and for me you the three are the same. But where you are not right you are not right.
    Its all.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Georgians are not fighters nor warriors, bear in mind.
    Sorry but you Abkhazians have no idea what is being warriors.
    You always were behind our backs in safety.
    you have never seen the great conqueros - nomad masses and empires as they could not break us.
    the only great empire from your side that came in the Caucasus was Russia and without us you messd up

Banned
    Last Online
    12-06-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Caucasus
    Ethnicity
    Аҧсуа
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Religion
    native religion of Apsny
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sorry but you Abkhazians have no idea what is being warriors.
    You always were behind our backs in safety.
    you have never seen the great conqueros - nomad masses and empires as they could not break us.
    the only great empire from your side that came in the Caucasus was Russia and without us you messd up

what you're gonna say to me? a small populated state Abkhazia with no equipments successfully kicked your nazi chauvinist arses out of our borders. I see you're still mad at us and you're not gonna give up, after those war times since then you feel ashamed of yourself don't ya? Though, i personally have nothing against normal civilized Georgians. You're not even a Georgian, you're another moaning turk with inferior complexes. After all you're not welcome to this thread

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Caucasus
    Ethnicity
    Аҧсуа
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Religion
    native religion of Apsny
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dont make here hysterias plz
    We Georgians have nothing to do with Abkhazians. We have our own problems with Iranoid nomads - Ossetians and your both Russian allies.
    Whats about Abkhazians, thats Svans and Mingrelians' job. We Georgians only support these two peoples that Russians with your help pervertly ethnic cleansed and conquered when we have our civil war in Mingrelia and Tbilisi or war in Kartli with Russians and Ossetians.
    You Abkhazians know very well that without Russian back only Svans will smesh you in one day. I dont talk about Mingrelians who will smesh in one minute.
    They will free their houses and lands.
    You are not right and you know it well. The only thing you can do is to hide the occupation of Svan and Mingrelian lands and talk a lot of rubbish about Georgians.
    I am Georgian and for me you the three are the same. But where you are not right you are not right.
    Its all.

only such a hysterical annoying freak like you likes to make a lot of noise, just kindly get the hell out of here. thnx

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

what you're gonna say to me? a small populated state Abkhazia with no equipments successfully kicked your nazi chauvinist arses out of our borders.
    Georgians came to help Svans and Mingrelians after Russians had come with their Kazak, Chechen, Armenian "green men".
    You kicked not Karts, but Mingrelians as they were fighting not only with Russians/Abkhazians but also supported the first president of Georgia Zviad Gamsakurdia and were fighting with Shevardnadze, Kitovani and Ioseliani mil units. Whats about Svans they kicked you with your Russian allies from Kodori mountains. Lets be fair.

I see you're still mad at us and you're not gonna give up, after those war times since then you feel ashamed of yourself don't ya?
    Why have we to be ashamed? We are fighting with Russian empire already more then 30 years. We are very proud of ourselves because of it. For example, when there the war in Abkhazia began we and Ingushians had our battles with Russians/Ossetians. You gave Russians to open second front from Abkhazia against our closest relatives. Then Russians attacked Chechens - the closest relatives of Ingushians. Very Russian )))

Though, i personally have nothing against normal civilized Georgians. You're not even a Georgian, you're another moaning turk with inferior complexes. After all you're not welcome to this thread
    Calm down man
    Leave Turks in peace.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,920
    Given: 7,438

0 Not allowed!

A bit off topic, but what does your username mean? I notice you have it listed as your ethnicity too.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    A bit off topic, but what does your username mean? I notice you have it listed as your ethnicity too.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Klarjians were one of the Kartvelian (Meskhian) subgroups.

https://books.google.ge/books?id=qlx...arjians&f=true

After Osman empire conquered Samtskhe-Saatabago*, the most part of Meskians were ethnic cleansed or massacred and assimilated but a little part of Klarjians still live in Klarjeti (modern Turkey).
    When Russian empire came they also ethnic cleansed Muslim Kartvelians. Part of Klarjians live in the middle of Anatolia, descendants of Kartvelian muhajirs.

*Samtskhe-Saatabago - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samtskhe_atabegate

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Klarjians were one of the Kartvelian (Meskhian) subgroups.

https://books.google.ge/books?id=qlx...arjians&f=true

After Osman empire conquered Samtskhe-Saatabago*, the most part of Meskians were ethnic cleansed or massacred and assimilated but a little part of Klarjians still live in Klarjeti (modern Turkey).
    When Russian empire came they also ethnic cleansed Muslim Kartvelians. Part of Klarjians live in the middle of Anatolia, descendants of Kartvelian muhajirs.

*Samtskhe-Saatabago - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samtskhe_atabegate
    Where do you live in Turkey?

what you're gonna say to me? a small populated state Abkhazia with no equipments successfully kicked your nazi chauvinist arses out of our borders. I see you're still mad at us and you're not gonna give up, after those war times since then you feel ashamed of yourself don't ya? Though, i personally have nothing against normal civilized Georgians. You're not even a Georgian, you're another moaning turk with inferior complexes. After all you're not welcome to this thread
    Aha hah ha! Big nose Abaza-nigger. Your whole Abkhazia is not greater than my home province.

Georgians > Abkhazians.

Georgians, though being historically our enemies, truth must be told, they had a kingdom and a civilization having old roots. Something Abazas never had.

Watch your words next time. Turks are a different category people than your mountainer tribe nobody cares about. If you seek for problems you will get that.
    Last edited by Böri; 10-28-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NW Caucasus
    Ethnicity
    Аҧсуа
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Religion
    native religion of Apsny
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Georgians came to help Svans and Mingrelians after Russians had come with their Kazak, Chechen, Armenian "green men".
    You kicked not Karts, but Mingrelians as they were fighting not only with Russians/Abkhazians but also supported the first president of Georgia Zviad Gamsakurdia and were fighting with Shevardnadze, Kitovani and Ioseliani mil units. Whats about Svans they kicked you with your Russian allies from Kodori mountains. Lets be fair.

Why have we to be ashamed? We are fighting with Russian empire already more then 30 years. We are very proud of ourselves because of it. For example, when there the war in Abkhazia began we and Ingushians had our battles with Russians/Ossetians. You gave Russians to open second front from Abkhazia against our closest relatives. Then Russians attacked Chechens - the closest relatives of Ingushians. Very Russian )))

Calm down man
    Leave Turks in peace.

you whatever you say, alibaba. Only unarmed poor civilians could stand against Georgian interventions with massive well equipped military troops, the same events happened in South Ossetia back in 2008, you remember? Chechens are our brothers, we have the same culture, we keep our paganism and we are the same native Caucasus folks but not you, turks. You are totally alien. You're another turk who strongly tries to be a Georgian. So get the hell out of here and don't ruin this topic like a steppe barbarian. This is not your area. There is no place for steppe jackals where mountain eagles fly, just piss off! thnx

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information