View Poll Results: Do you believe in Paranormal?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 48.68%
  • No

23 30.26%
  • I dont know, maybe.

16 21.05%
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have Horror/Paranormal Stories?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Nothing that I remember, right now (I will try to remember).

However, a brother of mine, when he lived in Boston, he saw a woman in white dress, on the apartment where he was living. It was so real that he fainted from fear. No kidding.

He doesn't know, however, if it was for real, or if it was just a bad move of his imagination.
    Woah , interesting.

Ok, if no one here wants to tell any story they saw or hear I will tell what happened to me once, if someone wants to read it, great, if not, great.

When this kind of things happens to you, you rememeber exact time, exact day, everythin. .

It was a year 2004, November 19th, I was like... more or less 16 years old back then...

I was at home-town of my mother's granny, watching TV at 11 PM. My mother was still awake and doing somethin in kitchen which was very near TV. My granny was sleeping in a room across hallway, and she was very old and slow...so no way she could do this what I am about to tell

So I am watching TV... It's 11 PM, and I hear, I swear I hear a foot steps in Hallway, coming very slow, like my granny would walk, doors between living room (where I was and mother) and hallway were closed.

So I hear foot steps, so I thought; here comes the granny to tell me It's late and I should go to bed (even though it was wierd because it wasn't that late).

But anyway..., I am watching TV, hearing foot steps in hallway coming STRAIGHT to the doors of Living room, so I prepared that my granny will open the door. NOW PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY;

1. I SEE (and my mother as well) how doorknob (of door) IS GOING DOWN, MEANS SOMEONE TOOK IT IN HANDS, there is no no no no no other explanation, it goes down, so I prepared; here is my granny.

2. But..., the doorknob was just realesed when it was totally down, just released and door didnt opened totally.

3. I jumped from my chair and opened a door in matters of maybe... 3 seconds...

AND NO ONE WAS THERE... NO ONE...

Doorknob was exactly like this, this design;

Means SOMEONE HAS TO GRAB IT IN HIS/HER HANDS SO THAT DOORKNOB can go down, understand?

And someone DID, something.. BUT NO ONE WAS THERE, there is no way in HELL someone could pull it off in matter of 3 seconds, run away and hide because I tried to rationalize everything:

1. Door of house was locked, windows closed, it wasn't some big house.

2. My granny in another room was sleepin like... 100%, I even awoke her and asked her was she up and did that, she was looking at me like; "No... what... what are you talking"...

So I found myself in Hallway, a guy who has totally rational mind, a guy who cannot explain what did he just saw..., both me and my mum.

Funny thing is that in that moment you're not scared, only after that, when you realize you cannot explain it.

I tried everythin with that doorknob to see can it opet ITSELF on It's own, but it cannot, no way, no no way, someone has to grab it in his/her hands.

And what was most disturbin is; doorknob was going down slowly, not fast, but slowly, and then just released.

I repeat; I opened the door after it happened; in matter of 3 seconds and no one was there, no one...

I am asking you now, and everyone here, how would you feel in that situation? .

And how would you feel when someone would tell you; "no such things man, I don't believe in such things" .

Well I saw that things, and this was not the only case trust me, but there you go.
    Last edited by Robocop; 12-30-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 09:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    mega ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
    Ancestry
    maternity hospital
    Country
    Angola
    Taxonomy
    slayeroid
    Politics
    no rules
    Hero
    Freddy Krueger
    Religion
    Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll
    Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

2 Not allowed!

looks like a paranormal creature devil is between you

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    This is an old TV reportage (1982) about a ghost bride from my native country (Venezuela). She tragically died in an accident on the road when she was going to her wedding. Since that day, she appears at night, on the same curve where she had the accident, asking for a ride, and when somebody gives her a ride, she disappears, leaving in the back seat, a Chrysanthemum branch:
    Hm we call such women ghosts "White Ladies" in France, a lot of them are famous and the place where they appear is very precise. Every time they appear the scenario is still the same.

By night you're driving and you see a lady dressed in white at the corner of the road asking to up in your car. You stop, she enters the car and tells you everytime she wants to go to a place, precisely always the same.

You drive and at a moment she's yelling at you be careful and then she just disappear !

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    It's weird how there are people who don't believe in god and yet believe in that kind of stuff.
    Why would it be weird ?
    Actually if you mean by believing in God to be catholic or anything you should know that most of people believing in "paranormal" are actually believing in what God is to christians as a huge forge above us. They just dont belong to church, dogmas and don't call it "God".

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vandaal View Post
    just that I was 10 minutes dead, clinical, lol if it count
    Did you have Near Death Experience ? Or something close ?
    (you can answer by PM if you're shy I would understand that's quite private)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Space and time View Post

looks like a paranormal creature devil is between you

Or somethin truly positive mysterious thing is connecting me and Ilma, and this is just another sign in this form .

Ülev

2 Not allowed!

and I pronounce You Robocop and Ilma

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2018 @ 09:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    mega ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
    Ancestry
    maternity hospital
    Country
    Angola
    Taxonomy
    slayeroid
    Politics
    no rules
    Hero
    Freddy Krueger
    Religion
    Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll
    Relationship Status
    CrazyDaisy and Maintenance
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,939
    Given: 916

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post

Or somethin truly positive mysterious thing is connecting me and Ilma, and this is just another sign in this form .

This.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by vandaal View Post
    and I pronounce You Robocop and Ilma
    And music starts; tananana, nanana nananana nanan.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Woah , interesting.

Ok, if no one here wants to tell any story they saw or hear I will tell what happened to me once, if someone wants to read it, great, if not, great.

When this kind of things happens to you, you rememeber exact time, exact day, everythin. .

It was a year 2004, November 19th, I was like... more or less 16 years old back then...

I was at home-town of my mother's granny, watching TV at 11 PM. My mother was still awake and doing somethin in kitchen which was very near TV. My granny was sleeping in a room across hallway, and she was very old and slow...so no way she could did this what I am about to tell

So I am watching TV... It's 11 PM, and I hear, I swear I hear a foot steps in Hallway, coming very slow, like my granny would walk, doors between living room (where I was and mother) and hallway were closed.

So I hear foot steps, so I thought; here comes the granny to tell me It's late and I should go to bed (even though it was wierd because it wasn't that late).

But anyway..., I am watching TV, hearing foot steps in hallway coming STRAIGHT to the doors of Living room, so I prepared that my granny will open the door. NOW PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY;

1. I SEE (and my mother as well) how doorknob (of door) IS GOING DOWN, MEANS SOMEONE TOOK IT IN HANDS, there is no no no no no other explanation, it goes down, so I prepared; here is my granny.

2. But..., the doorknob was just realest when it was totally down, just released and door didnt opened totally.

3. I jumped from my chair and opened a door in matters of maybe... 3 seconds...

AND NO ONE WAS THERE... NO ONE...

Doorknob was exactly like this, this design;

Means SOMEONE HAS TO GRAB IT IN HIS/HER HANDS SO THAT DOORKNOB can go down, understand?

And someone DID, something.. BUT NO ONE WAS THERE, there is no way in HELL someone could pull it off in matter of 3 seconds, run away and hide because I tried to rationalize everything:

1. Door of house was locked, windows closed, it wasn't some big house.

2. My granny in another room was sleepin like... 100%, I even awoke her and asked her was she up and did that, she was looking at me like; "No... what... what are you talking"...

So I found myself in Hallway, a guy who has totally rational mind, a guy who cannot explain what did he just saw..., both me and my mum.

Funny thing is that in that moment you're not scared, only after that, when you realize you cannot explain it.

I tried everythin with that doorknob to see can it opet ITSELF on It's own, but it cannot, no way, no no way, someone has to grab it in his/her hands.

And what was most disturbin is; doorknob was going down slowly, not fast, but slowly, and then just released.

I repeat; I opened the door after it happened; in matter of 3 seconds and no one was there, no one...

I am asking you now, and everyone here, how would you feel in that situation? .

And how would you feel when someone would tell you; "no such things man, I don't believe in such things" .

Well I saw that things, and this was not the only case trust me, but there you go.
    Well you lived poltergeist IMO, for two reasons lol.

1-You were teenager, energitically speaking teenager are full of energy, they're like super cakes to eat for entities.
    2-Entity used that energy to act physically on that door. This is poltergeist, acting on matter.

You can read all poltergeist stories happen mainly to teenagers, they are great source of energy for entities. Entities needs energy in order to act on matter. This is what the entity probably did with you IMO

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information