E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    No need to do that. There are among you people capable to discuss with me. Have you not seen how Scholarios went with his tail between his legs?
    dipshit, if you keep saying this, it doesnt make it true. just because i am not some chronic masturbating unemployed asshole like yourself with nothing but time for trolling. as i said, jump back up inside your mom and remove my name from your posts.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios Chiotis View Post
    dipshit, if you keep saying this, it doesnt make it true. just because i am not some chronic masturbating unemployed asshole like yourself with nothing but time for trolling. as i said, jump back up inside your mom and remove my name from your posts.
    This behave does not help you to convince other members that you are right. This only can prove that you are an uneducated person.

Resident SJW
    Last Online
    03-26-2018 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,318
    Given: 363

0 Not allowed!

There are no greeks in greece, OP makes no sense.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I downloaded the FSI Greek course. I have respect for the YSEE Hellenic Reconstructionists. I was alarmed to find out that there are only 13 million Greek speakers in the world. Such an illustrious language, with such an illustrious history under threat from Turks and immigrants. Greece as a country is way too small; a lot smaller than Hellas was historically.

Io Evoe Dodakatheoi!
    With 30+ million Greeks globally. Not as bad as Irish.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,452
    Given: 7,901

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    Greece tried being multicultural in history (in a way), and now everyone who they assimilated who stayed "Greek" is what they want to preserve.
    Historically, minorities were at max 10-15% of the population. And no, we're racially and genetically Greek almost entirely still.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    03-02-2023 @ 07:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 84

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Fuck you cold Northern Europeans for not knowing how to live.

Fuck you Asiatic scum for being aggressive

Fuck you Arabs for being radicalized monkeys

Fuck you ex Soviet Block for being backward apes

Fuck you USA for worshipping subhumanisms like Wall Street - Jew dick lickers.

Theres a reason Greeks live to 100 while drinking and smoking - I'll give you my last euro just so you can LEAVE.

:alco holj:

TROLL

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    I agree. Only new world countries are built for immigration. People who push for immigration everywhere don't realize that they're actually destroying multiculturalism. In order for multiculturalism to exist, you need multiple sources of culture, and if the entire world becomes one culture, then there won't be multiple cultures and the whole purpose of multiculturalism will be gone. Imo, new world countries are for multiculturalism, whereas Europe, Africa, and Asia are our "motherlands."
    There is a difference leaving your motherland cause of genocide that was created by foreigners and dictatorships and conflicts created by foreigners cause they want all your fertile land and your mother country's wealth like oil and gas and many other precious natural resources AND ATTACKING YOU CAUSE YOU JUST GOT YOUR INDEPENDENCE FROM YOUR RULERS OTTOMANS, BRITISH,VENETIANS AND GERMANS AND YOU HAD FACE A SERIOUS REFUGEE CRISIS WORSE THAN TODAY OF YOUR PEOPLE ESCAPING DEATH PERSECUTIONS and different being an Afghan blaming Soviets who wanted to give you free education as corrupted people, choosing fanatic Talibans to fight along with Americans the "corrupted" Soviets who wanted to educate you (?!) and having Americans bombed lately to take all your wealth and we should not forget mentioning here that pathetic Afghans never faced a genocide never were send in concentration camps in fact they chose theocratic dictatorship and paying the prize of helping Americans with their own will! The Napalm bombs fell in Greece against Greek patriots who wanted Americans out of our country and the wealth of our land in our hands and let's not forget the dead Greeks of concentration camps created by Americans here.

Afghans chose misery and fought for nothing I have no symathy for you. You got what you deserved

I only want Syrian, Lebanese & Palestinian refugees cause we get along with them and they helped us all these Kurds (most of them killed the most Greeks along with Zaza and Laz), Iranians and Afghans should either stay wherever they are I don't give a damn about them or some other country can take thrm. Germany has good relations with Kurds send and Iranians and Afghans with them and I won't miss them neither any other Greek. When we see Albanians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Iranians ,Kurds all of them out from Greece and forbid them the enter even as tourists we will have 4 months celebration festivities here in Greece

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Greece should stay Greek of course and not turn into some multi-ethnic country where Greeks become a minority in their own country.

That doesn't mean that foreigners from all over the world aren't welcome to stay and work in Greece.

Peoples' only objection is that there should be set a limit on how many foreigners are allowed to settle in Greece not that foreigners shouldn't be allowed at all.

Greece for Greeks or France for the French or Europe for Europeans is a reaction to the unprecented invasion of immigrants from the third world.

He is crazy obviously but some are just very angry and upset from others disrespect and unfortunately they flip out. Everybody who acts like human and has nice manners and does not mistreat us Greeks is very welcomed. We Greeks we never had colonies like France had but I am pro immigrant especially from countries that we have close ties and we received most respect. All these groups Serbians, Croatians ,Slovenians, Romanians, Bulgarians ,Russians, Ukrainians , Polish are all welcomed either as tourists along with everyone either as immigrants including Georgians and Armenians. We have way too many Greek Ukrainian refugees at the moment,second crisis now with our people. I have no problem with Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Egyptians , Lybians either as refugees or tourists like everyone else the last.

But no offense if I had the right to ban forever the enter to Greece to Afghans, Pakis, Albanians,Iranians , Kurds I will do it immediately. If they can't live in peace if they don't want to respect us they should and must stay away. We are not going to miss them at all we will be very happy

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    With 30+ million Greeks globally. Not as bad as Irish.
    Now with the Greek refugees we got becausof the war in Ukraine we might increase a little but it would be a better option for Greeks & Ukrainians to had never face war and be forced to leave their families, friends and properties

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Pontian/Cycladian mix
    Country
    Greece
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The.Mask View Post
    Come to see me and we see who cry little internet warrior. Goumas is not dead, he lives in hell

Here an Albanian laughing with the brutal murder of a Greek from Albanians. Please more of you like this show your level a little..... Albanians human characteristics are forbidden for you to talk about them cause you don't look human at all. Inform the users that Goumas got murdered cause they heard him spoke Greek for this stupid reason, give more information about it .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information