United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Agapetos View Post
    Users, would you ever take an antidepressant to combat sadness or low mood just for fun?
    You are fucking retarded to think they make people "happy" and even worse if you think they can be used "for fun" and the latter being some of the sickest stuff I have heard in a long time. They mostly turn you apathetic, so you can feel neither sadness nor happiness. They also make your dick limp and lower your testosterone levels, though of course those are not really issues for an autist incel fatso such as yourself.

When I was on them(SSRIs) it did nothing to help solve my issues, it just made me not care about them. I also became quite apathetic and got to experience the worst feeling ever: The feeling of not being able to feel anything at all in terms of any emotions whatsoever. I wouldn't even wish that to my worst enemy. Antidepressants can and probably also permanently alter your brain structure if you take them long enough, so the sooner you(not OP) get of them the better.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

oh thank you "doctor petros agapetos"

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Secular Liberal, Progressive Leftist
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,051
    Given: 756

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    You are fucking retarded to think they make people "happy" and even worse if you think they can be used "for fun" and the latter being some of the sickest stuff I have heard in a long time. They mostly turn you apathetic, so you can feel neither sadness nor happiness. They also make your dick limp and lower your testosterone levels, though of course those are not really issues for an autist incel fatso such as yourself.

When I was on them(SSRIs) it did nothing to help solve my issues, it just made me not care about them. I also became quite apathetic and got to experience the worst feeling ever: The feeling of not being able to feel anything at all in terms of any emotions whatsoever. I wouldn't even wish that to my worst enemy. Antidepressants can and probably also permanently alter your brain structure if you take them long enough, so the sooner you(not OP) get of them the better.
    I am well aware of the side effects of SSRI's, But Trintelix is not an SSRI, it is a serotonin releasing agent and receptor agonist (works differently).

I you have had sexual dysfunction from SSRI type medications, you can ask your doctor about Buproprion. It is the only antidepressant I know that not only does not have sexual side effects, but in fact improves sexual function. My wellbutrin completely reversed the insensitivity, orgasm dysfunction, etc of SSRI's.

I used to take Sertraline, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine, Escitalopram, before, but now I switched to Trintelix. It is a unique antidepressant, it is a full agonist on 5HT1A receptors which mediate the therapeutic potential of antidepressants.
    Last edited by Petros Agapetos; 01-07-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

up

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Psychiatric drugs I am taking currently

Trintelix - Serotonin releasing agent, serotonin reuptake inhibitor and modulator. It is an SSRI-like antidepressant.
    I take this to improve my mood, to relieve stress, and be more sociable.

Buproprion - Noradrenaline and Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor, inhibits the recycling of dopamine and noradrenaline. Dopamine is associated with euphoria, pleasure, and motivation, as well as the cognitive enhancing effects of stimulants. Bupropion reverses sexual side effects caused by SSRI-like medicines - insensitivity, organsm dysfunctions, etc. Buproprion is also an anti-smoking medicine; it works as an antagonist at several nicotinic type acetylcholine receptors, thereby reducing cravings and nicotine dependence.

Dexedrine - Pychostimulant, releasing agent. Releases dopamine from presynaptic cells to post synaptic cells. Dopamine content in the synapses are associated with the cognitive enhancing effects of stimulants. I take it as a study aid, smart drug. It improves attention, concentration, and memory, and helps me excel at my studies.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

We had some lectures of biopsychology, in my university,which includes drugs

The drug is useful to treat the symptom,then you need psychotherapy to treat the core of your problems

I am a psychologist-psychotherapist

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dextroamphetamine is a potent central nervous system (CNS) stimulant and amphetamine enantiomer that is prescribed for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy.
    It is also used as an athletic performance and cognitive enhancer, and recreationally as an aphrodisiac and euphoriant.

Dextroamphetamine, like other amphetamines, elicits its stimulating effects via several distinct actions:

1. It inhibits or reverses the transporter proteins for the monoamine neurotransmitters (namely the serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine transporters) either via trace amine-associated receptor 1 (TAAR1) or in a TAAR1 independent fashion when there are high cytosolic concentrations of the monoamine neurotransmitters.

2. It releases these neurotransmitters from synaptic vesicles via vesicular monoamine transporter 2.

Common psychological effects of therapeutic doses can include increased alertness, apprehension, concentration, decreased sense of fatigue, mood swings (elated mood followed by mildly depressed mood), increased initiative, insomnia or wakefulness, self-confidence, and sociability. Less common side effects include anxiety, change in libido, grandiosity, irritability, repetitive or obsessive behaviors, and restlessness; these effects depend on the user's personality and current mental state.

Amphetamine has also been shown to produce a conditioned place preference in humans taking therapeutic doses, meaning that individuals acquire a preference for spending time in places where they have previously used amphetamine.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Amphetamine and its enantiomers have been identified as potent full agonists of trace amine-associated receptor 1 (TAAR1), a GPCR, discovered in 2001, that is important for regulation of monoaminergic systems in the brain. Activation of TAAR1 increases cAMP production via adenylyl cyclase activation and inhibits the function of the dopamine transporter, norepinephrine transporter, and serotonin transporter, as well as inducing the release of these monoamine neurotransmitters (effluxion).

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Agapetos View Post
    I am well aware of the side effects of SSRI's, But Trintelix is not an SSRI, it is a serotonin releasing agent and receptor agonist (works differently).

I you have had sexual dysfunction from SSRI type medications, you can ask your doctor about Buproprion. It is the only antidepressant I know that not only does not have sexual side effects, but in fact improves sexual function. My wellbutrin completely reversed the insensitivity, orgasm dysfunction, etc of SSRI's.

I used to take Sertraline, Fluoxetine, Venlafaxine, Escitalopram, before, but now I switched to Trintelix. It is a unique antidepressant, it is a full agonist on 5HT1A receptors which mediate the therapeutic potential of antidepressants.
    Mirtrazepine is also given to men as an anti-depressant because it doesn't affect sexual function.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

there are a lot of these drugs are forbidden in ex-ussr space in reason its may be the real drugs.

And the best psychiatric drug is - haloperidolum

in patritic colours. It can make kitten from random maniak for 10 minutes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information