Page 275 of 469 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4688

Thread: Becoming a Skinny Bitch part 2

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Another woman loses her man, Ewan McGregor 'cites irreconcilable differences as he files for divorce from wife Eve Mavrakis after 22 years of marriage... as they battle over joint and sole custody agreement'

The 46-year-old actor was photographed kissing his Fargo co-star Mary Elizabeth Winstead in October
    It was revealed he split from Eve in May and has since gone public with Mary
    The couple are parents to four daughters,
    including Clara, 21, Esther, 16, Jamiyan, 16, and Anouk, six
    Ewan McGregor has reportedly filed for divorce from his wife of 22 years, Eve Mavrakis after splitting last May.
    The 46-year-old Trainspotting actor is said to have cited irreconcilable differences as his reasoning for the split, which came to light late last year when he was seen kissing his Fargo co-star and now-girlfriend Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

with a body like that, and after four kids, how did he stick around that long?

Ewan was married to Eve for 22 years and the couple share four daughters, including Clara, 21, Esther, 16, Jamiyan, 16, and Anouk, six.
    After over two decades of marriage, the pair split in May however did not publicly announce the news - yet six months later he was pictured kissing Mary, 33.
    22 years with that bitch?

Since then, Ewan stunned fans at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month when he took to the stage to accept his award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series or a Movie and thanked both his ex-wife and girlfriend.
    He said: ‘I want to take a moment to just say thank you to Eve, who always stood by me for 22 years. And my four children, I love you.’
    A man's words mean nothing when a younger, hotter woman comes around.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ethnic bitch = death sentence, 'My wife's a gold-digger': Amir Khan told 'glamour model he felt trapped with pregnant Faryal as he set up hotel liaison before sexting ANOTHER woman'... after saying he had changed

Sandy Hunter, 32, alleged Khan joined her at hotel hours after TV appearance
    Another model, Emma Bond, 27, said Khan pestered her to join him for a date
    Comes after boxer told Good Morning Britain viewers he was a 'changed' man
    Amir Khan has been hit by more claims he exchanged sexual messages with two women - after telling TV viewers he was a 'changed man'.
    A glamour model, 32, claimed the boxer texted her hours after his Good Morning Britain appearance alongside wife Faryal Makhdoom to arrange a meet up in a hotel, while a second claimed he'd sent her 77 messages since leaving the jungle in December.

He is also said to have 'whinged' about feeling trapped with his pregnant wife, cruelly branding her a 'gold-digger' despite their happy reconciliation.
    preggo dark bitch,

or skinny White bitches,

what will he choose?

Amir is hit with these claims following his wife Faryal publicly declared the boxer was a 'changed man' after his I'm A Celebrity television appearance.
    she never stood a chance,

she's good for an ethnic, but she'll lose to a White girl easily.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another bitch gets cucked while pregnant, it's to be expected, 'The rug's been pulled out from underneath me': Barstool Sports host's wife writes searing Instagram post about how she discovered he was cheating on her - starting when she was 8 months pregnant

The wife of a popular blogger and talk show host for Barstool Sports says Friday her husband has been cheating on her with another woman
    Caitlin Nugent Clancy accused her husband, Kevin Clancy, of having an affair with a woman beginning when she was eight months pregnant
    She said her husband met with his mistress 'days before I gave birth' in a Manhattan hotel and 'days after I gave birth' as well

with a face like that she never had a chance,

‘Last night after I put my 2-year-old daughter and 6-month-old son to bed, I caught my husband sending messages to his mistress who he’s apparently been seeing since I was 8 months pregnant,’ she wrote.
    ‘Days before I gave birth, he was at a hotel in Manhattan with her.
    ‘Days after I gave birth, he was then, too. The [rug’s] been pulled out from underneath me.
    ‘The kind, funny, relatable family man I thought I married is clearly lower, more insecure and more disrespectful than I ever imagined
    …. he’s already trashed her and dropped her like a hot potato behind her back so she’ll receive the same treatment I did.
    this will happen to you as well.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The man admits that he cheated, everyone with common sense understands him, 'I have ruined my marriage, my family and my life': Barstool Sports host admits to cheating on his pregnant wife after she called him out on social media

Blogger and Barstool Sports host Kevin Clancy has admitted cheating on his wife
    Comes after Caitlin Nugent Clancy wrote a post on her Instagram account
    Said she found out he'd been cheating on her since she was 8 months pregnant
    Caitlin wrote: 'I caught my husband sending messages to his mistress'

In a video, Kevin said: 'I have ruined my marriage, my family, and my life'
    once you've had a kid it's over,

- your body will be fucked up.

- you'll have a baby taking up all of your time.

- your man will be disgusted by you because you'll get fat during the pregnancy.

- your pussy will be stretched out so you won't feel anything from vaginal sex anyway.

it's inevitable that your man will cheat. The best you can hope for is that he'll stick around while fucking other women.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The old cuck your friend trick, lol if you don't see this coming, ‘Your marriage is over!’: Scorned wife screams at husband after she catches him with his trousers down cheating on her with her best friend

Suspicious wife added a tracking device to her new husband's car
    She was shocked when she discovered him trousers down with her BEST FRIEND
    She tells her best friend to 'stop playing f**king dumb with me' and tells her new husband 'you wanna f**k her, f**k her right now.'
    She goes on to end things with her husband saying 'this marriage is over. You've f**ked up my life you f**king a**ehole'.

maybe if she wasn't fat and ugly she wouldn't be in this situation,

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This man was dating another woman behind his girlfriend's back, What a WHOPPER! 'Cheating boyfriend' is caught out after he complains on Burger King's Instagram that 'his girl' waited 20 minutes at a Drive-Thru - and his actual girlfriend spots the post

Jordan von Smith posted on public Instagram page to moan about poor service
    But his girlfriend, Shanlee Rose, noticed the message and posted a furious reply
    Prompted angry conversation ending with Ms Rose saying: 'Your s*** is outside'
    But von Smith insisted he was 'just catching up' with the women over fast food

who is your boyfriend dating when he's not with you?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another ethnnic-looking bitch gets cucked, when will they learn? Lewis Bloor admits to cheating on Marnie Simpson - and blames HER for 'humiliating' him

fat and dark = don't even try.

Lewis Bloor has finally admitted to cheating on Marnie Simpson during their romantic holiday - but insisted she "humiliated" him by flirting with another man.

The star has given his side of the incident in Barcelona, and revealed he ended up kissing a girl on the beach after leaving his then-girlfriend asleep in their hotel room.
    she went on a romantic holiday and her man sneaked out at night and cucked her.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Another ethnnic-looking bitch gets cucked, when will they learn? Lewis Bloor admits to cheating on Marnie Simpson - and blames HER for 'humiliating' him

fat and dark = don't even try.

she went on a romantic holiday and her man sneaked out at night and cucked her.

So still being weird...
    The girl is is a 9-8 your a 5. Guy cheats on her and blames her for humiliating him. How could she have humiliated him if hes an alpha?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What can you do to keep your man? We already know that men will cheat as soon as they get the chance, so the only option is to be there with him. Swinging is the minimum price to pay to keep a relationship today, SWINGING SAVED OUR ROMANCE Pair insist romping with other couples and going to sex parties are the keys to their happiness — and stops him cheating

When Terri's date Lee said the only way he would be able to stay faithful to her is to be allowed to sleep with other women — she decided to have a go
    But when Terri Ellwood discovered her date had been unfaithful to his ex-wife more than ten times, she had a very different reaction.

Lee Blackley told her the only way he could remain “faithful” would be if she allowed him to sleep with other women.

Desperate to make a go of it, Terri AGREED — and promised to be there while he did it.

Now the pair both regularly sleep with other couples and, as they prepare to tie the knot this year, the bride-to-be admits becoming a swinger was the only way to save her relationship.

Terri, 26, says: “I love it now but at first I wasn’t so sure.
    “I really liked Lee and was devastated when I found out he’d cheated on every past partner.

“I didn’t want to end things and I knew he liked me too.

“He asked if I could come round to the idea of swinging.

“I thought it was just for weird older couples but when he showed me all the attractive young couples on swinging websites, I thought I should give it a go.

“Now I’m happily a swinger with Lee, and I’m safe in the knowledge he’ll never cheat — unless I’m in the room.”
    But six months later, Lee called Terri with a very surprising offer.

She recalls: “Lee said he wanted to be with me but asked if we could bring someone else into the bedroom for a threesome. It was totally out of the blue.
    “It was such a thrill when Lee watched me with her, and I really enjoyed watching Lee too.

“When we went home Lee and I sat up for hours talking about it — what we liked and what we didn’t.”

Despite it being their first time, Lee was keen to introduce more people to their relationship.
    “I never thought I’d be OK with seeing my boyfriend have sex with another woman, let alone be comfortable with him seeing me sleep with another man. It’s centred around trust.

"I would not be OK with Lee meeting someone on his own. I would consider that cheating.”
    when you look like this you don't have a choice,

Terri says: “I’ve never been more in love. I sometimes get jealous and worry other women are better than me, or more attractive.

“But Lee is quick to reassure me that I’m the one he loves. I can’t wait to tie the knot — but it’ll definitely be just the two of us on our wedding night.
    you're not going to get away with monogamy today,

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Let this be the theme song for your relationship,

dance = fuck for you aspies out there.

Page 275 of 469 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast

Thread Information