Page 175 of 184 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1834

Thread: Becoming a Skinny Bitch part 2

  1. #1741
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,111
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,263/526
    Given: 20,829/218

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Is that so? Who was the first big sex symbol in modern times?







    who was the second big sex symbol in modern times?



    are these curvy girls with natural tits and ugly faces? No they're Bimbos.
    what have these 2 women have anything to do with the butched underweight women you posted earlier?

  2. #1742
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,111
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,263/526
    Given: 20,829/218

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinGoodfellow View Post
    Who?



    No that's just your mind playing tricks on you because you've forgotten to care for them.




    Halloween hasn't started yet me luv, but you'll be dressed as pale soggy teat gimp Myers. Mike Myer's lost sister finally found her calling.
    it isnt a matter of taking care of breasts . it s all about how much bigger the breasts get after pregnancy . those who dont enlarge much can remain nice even after 4 pregnancies. it s genetic

  3. #1743
    Pokmon trainer Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Location
    on top of The Clock Tower
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Posts
    10,388
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,165/191
    Given: 507/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    She was way better than the abominations or "bimbos" you posted here.
    1) Who do you mean? Marilyn Monroe or Pamela Anderson?

    2) That's just because they didn't have access to the same boob jobs, lip injections, face surgery, and so on. Also sexual standards were a lot different back then.

    3) If they would have had access to modern Bimbofication techniques I'm sure that they would have used all of them.

  4. #1744
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    14,464
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,982/346
    Given: 11,383/856

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    1) She's looks a lot younger than you in real life, trust me, in a different outfit she'll pass for a 12 year old with a huge boob job,
    She looks like Dolly Parton and Parton is 71 years old. She looks old as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

  5. #1745
    Pokmon trainer Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Location
    on top of The Clock Tower
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Posts
    10,388
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,165/191
    Given: 507/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    what have these 2 women have anything to do with the butched underweight women you posted earlier?
    1) They're the old school version of modern Bimbos.

    2) Bimbos come in a few different versions most notably,

    a) Girls Next Door.

    b) Hotwives.

    c) Hookers.

    d) Gangbang Bimbos.

    e) Fuckdolls (and Rubber Dolls).

    3) There's a huge difference between the Girl Next Door,







    the hooker,





    and a Leather Fuckdoll,



    but it's all on the same spectrum.

  6. #1746
    Pokmon trainer Mary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Location
    on top of The Clock Tower
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Posts
    10,388
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,165/191
    Given: 507/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    She looks like Dolly Parton and Parton is 71 years old. She looks old as fuck.
    1) She looks about 25 here,



    and that's only because of the lips and the styling. You could make her look 20 easily. Maybe she could pass for a teenager with the right styling.

    2) These bitches look at least 30,



    they're probably 20-25.

  7. #1747
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,111
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,263/526
    Given: 20,829/218

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    She looks about 25 here,



    and that's only because of the lips and the styling. You could make her look 20 easily. Maybe she could pass for a teenager with the right styling.
    she passes only as a crack head 25 years old with werner syndrome

  8. #1748
    Veteran Member Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Gender
    Posts
    2,171
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,284/31
    Given: 2,239/45

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    She looks about 25 here,



    and that's only because of the lips and the styling. You could make her look 20 easily. Maybe she could pass for a teenager with the right styling.
    she looks like a late 50s hooker

  9. #1749
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    14,464
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,982/346
    Given: 11,383/856

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    She looks about 25 here,



    and that's only because of the lips and the styling. You could make her look 20 easily. Maybe she could pass for a teenager with the right styling.
    She looks actually double that you say she looks. So sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

  10. #1750
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,111
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,263/526
    Given: 20,829/218

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    She looks actually double that you say she looks. So sad.
    no she looks her age , she could have looked younger if she wasnt crazy and went to a doctor who knows what he is doing
    fake lips age you , unless you put in small prothesis that look natural , it s older women who do this shit because as we age our lips get less fat
    cheekbones implants age you , because again it s older women who do that because they try to restore the volume they lost and when it looks unnatural , it makes you look older
    dirty blonde hair ages you , because it s what older women usually do , they try to make their face more radiant by changing hair color , but they fail
    botched nose ages you too
    her make up ages her too , you dont put bronzer or whatever it is called on your cheekbones , it makes your face look less fat which is great when you re a 15 years old kid with babyface who wants to look older and more attractive but it is a dumb idea when you re in your late 30s

    if she wants to look younger she should inject fillers on her nasolabial folds too

Page 175 of 184 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. Kool

Similar Threads

  1. Textbook example of butt-hurt libtard bitch
    By Europa Nazione in forum News Articles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 06:25 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2016, 02:43 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 11:23 AM
  4. Classify basic bitch
    By Myanthropologies in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 05:21 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •