Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What do Europeans think about Muslim immigration?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-18-2017 @ 05:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    (Gheg) Albanian
    Ancestry
    Lurë, Dibër
    Country
    Albania
    Taxonomy
    Highlander
    Politics
    Anti-EU
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Gjergj Arianiti, Gjin Bue Shpata, King Bardhyl, Justinian the Great
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,093
    Given: 225

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    You fund more drug addicts in Athens in 1 day than you find in London for an entire week.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

This is why modern Western democracy outside of maybe Iceland and Switzerland is a sham. Voting for political parties/leaders with differing opinions on various other issues rather than voting on issues separately.

Either that or this poll is just inaccurate and only asked old people or something. I say this because this poll has Austrians being 65% against Muslim immigration(and a lot of undecided) yet Hofer just lost the presidential election 47/53 or whatever a few months ago, even the numbers he won of men doesn't match this poll(54/46).
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    This is why modern Western democracy outside of maybe Iceland and Switzerland is a sham. Voting for political parties/leaders with differing opinions on various other issues rather than voting on issues separately.

Either that or this poll is just inaccurate and only asked old people or something. I say this because this poll has Austrians being 65% against Muslim immigration(and a lot of undecided) yet Hofer just lost the presidential election 47/53 or whatever a few months ago, even the numbers he won of men doesn't match this poll(54/46).
    Europeans are, above all else, addicted to pension payouts, free healthcare, short work weeks and other forms of unproductive despicable shit. They will sooner vote to be gassed than freed if it means they can collect a pension or a free vaccination shot on their way to the gas chamber. As I said in the other thread, before my posts got deleted, Americans are the only true Aryans and the only true White Race. America is the only place where Aryanism flourishes.

Last Online
    01-10-2019 @ 05:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Blökumenn
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Hero
    Vlad The Impala
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    Europeans are, above all else, addicted to pension payouts, free healthcare, short work weeks and other forms of unproductive despicable shit. They will sooner vote to be gassed than freed if it means they can collect a pension or a free vaccination shot on their way to the gas chamber. As I said in the other thread, before my posts got deleted, Americans are the only true Aryans and the only true White Race. America is the only place where Aryanism flourishes.

True Aryans indeed.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by randomguy1235 View Post

I've said it innumerable times: End the "Welfare" State and all your illegal and legal immigration woes will be sorted out (self deportation of nearly all parasitical elements), not to mention the myriad of other benefits for native European populations (halting generations of dysgenics and disastrous breeding patterns, not being robbed by government, being able to support larger families with the money you save, etc).

Get it through your heads whiteys.
    I think you have to go farther than that to stop the problems with both illegal and legal immigration(from a civic nationalist with no focus on ethnicity perspective anyway, you still need to end non-immediate family reunification that isn't also based on merit, stop low skilled immigration and implement stuff like e-verify for illegals, most illegals do actually work), non-immediate family reunion is especially crucial(especially since families will often take care of their own family members, I've seen Bangladeshi households here with 3 different couples in one house), but on your second point..

I used to be pro-welfare, but then I realized it's basically just paying unsuccessful people to breed. I'm still not really against it, but it definitely should not subsidize new children. If you have a child while on welfare, you should lose it immediately, not get even more money. I also don't mind subsidizing birth control for those types unlike conservatives, even though I dislike the concept of the idea(whoring around being free being some sort of guaranteed government human right), it's for the greater good.

As an American I think you'd be surprised how much even more generous welfare is in Canada and northern Europe than it is in the US.

Also, your Republicans are about to end Planned Parenthood I think. Ending that is disaster waiting to happen. About the only good idea leftists came up with, that Planned Parenthood. The results of Planned Parenthood have wound up looking like it was drafted by early American eugenicists, not feminist libtards.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnack View Post

True Aryans indeed.
    oldschool anthropology

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 4,821

0 Not allowed!

The results are too high when you factor in leftism and marxism in Europe.

The Melki types of Europe are the majority everyone else is a Nazi.

In Greece if you speak against refugees you are a Nazi.... good to see the left creating so many Nazis from thin air.
    “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” Eph. 6:12

Definition of untrustworthy and loose character are those that don't believe in God.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnack View Post

True Aryans indeed.
    Welcome to the Evolution of the Cyborgs, Grishnak. He is going to kill you and rape your woman with biosynthetical tendons.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

The media was very hard on him, calling him nazi and shit.
    65% of austrians being against muzzie immigration is believeable to me. Islamophobia has been skyrocketing recently. 10 years ago maybe 10% austrians were anti muzzi immigration

Banned
    Last Online
    02-22-2017 @ 01:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Robot
    Ethnicity
    AI
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    I agree with everything written here except the part where you say "Americans are the only true Aryans". Indo-Aryans (Indians) are the only true Aryans.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information