Religion
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,481
    Given: 6,982

1 Not allowed!

Meanwhile, in Spain...[B]

"Casa nostra = casa vostra!"

Some 160,000 people have demonstrated in Barcelona to demand the government allow more refugees into Spain from war-hit areas such as Syria.

Marchers carrying placards and banners- many in the Catalan language - accused the Madrid government of dragging its feet over the issue.

They say it has not honoured its pledge made in 2015 to allow more than 17,000 refugees into Spain within two years.

Over that time, Spain has accepted only about 1,100 refugees.

Police gave the estimate of the turnout at Saturday's protest in the capital of Catalonia, organised by the Our Home is Your Home group, with many denouncing the government for not living up to its promises.

Protest organisers quoted by local media said that as many as 300,000 people took part.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39017265

Yo para ser feliz quiero un menhir. B01AB20's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-03-2023 @ 04:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    megalítico
    Ethnicity
    iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,586
    Given: 3,544

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouistreham View Post

Some 160,000 people have demonstrated in Barcelona to demand the government allow more refugees into Spain from war-hit areas such as Syria.

Marchers carrying placards and banners- many in the Catalan language - accused the Madrid government of dragging its feet over the issue.

They say it has not honoured its pledge made in 2015 to allow more than 17,000 refugees into Spain within two years.

Police gave the estimate of the turnout at Saturday's protest in the capital of Catalonia, organised by the Our Home is Your Home group, with many denouncing the government for not living up to its promises.

Protest organisers quoted by local media said that as many as 300,000 people took part.

Last Online
    02-24-2022 @ 10:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    earthling
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    alpinid/med/dinarid
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 185

1 Not allowed!

i dont consider myself as a staunch right winger, but i am also sceptical to the immigration/refugee policy
    (I'm myself a foreigner living in the west) but to me it seems like typical mainstream media bullshit, but who the fuck organize this rallys?(yo alano dude its teh common people, how can be against that, nazi!)this conquer and divide tactics, are getting very annoying, i have the impression that some strange politicians/interest groups etc., are trying to fuck up europe.
    i've never been a political expert, but in the recent years,i can feel that something is changing, its very obvious, that the ruling elite needs escalation/chaos.
    i'm pretty sure that the average spaniard dont care about the problems in syria etc.,its just a small left-liberal/internationalist faction, and they try to make it look like"we are the majorty" but just like any european country, spain has to fix their own problems, the west/europeans, and any other wealthy country, should help the syrians etc., directly in their countries,and not via uncontrolled mass immigration,it just leads to more chaos.

just remember when they downplayed, the number of attendees, during trumps inaugurations speech?
    if it fits their own political agenda, they will praise it, but if it goes against their agenda, muh nazi, muh propaganda,muh antisemites, muh putin muh muh muh
    dont get me wrong i am equally sceptical to both political spectrums, but creating a mess, and making the mess even bigger, wont help anyone.
    Last edited by Alano; 02-24-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alano View Post
    i dont consider myself as a staunch right winger, but i am also sceptical to the immigration/refugee policy
    (I'm myself a foreigner living in the west) but to me it seems like typical mainstream media bullshit, but who the fuck organize this rallys?(yo alano dude its teh common people, how can be against that, nazi!)this conquer and divide tactics, are getting very annoying, i have the impression that some strange politicians/interest groups etc., are trying to fuck up europe.
    i've never been a political expert, but in the recent years,i can feel that something is changing, its very obvious, that the ruling elite needs escalation/chaos.
    i'm pretty sure that the average spaniard dont care about the problems in syria etc.,its just a small left-liberal/internationalist faction, and they try to make it look like"we are the majorty" but just like any european country, spain has to fix their own problems, the west/europeans, and any other wealthy country, should help the syrians etc., directly in their countries,and not via uncontrolled mass immigration,it just leads to more chaos.

just remember when they downplayed, the number of attendees, during trumps inaugurations speech?
    if it fits their own political agenda, they will praise it, but if it goes against their agenda, muh nazi, muh propaganda,muh antisemites, muh putin muh muh muh
    dont get me wrong i am equally sceptical to both political spectrums, but creating a mess, and making the mess even bigger, wont help anyone.
    Like too many people here, you seem to confuse the word "immigrant" with the word "refugee", otherwise you would not be here. Refugees were forced by circumstances to leave a warzone. I'm not sure you realize the gravity of the situation: what living 6 years under bombing and burst of machine gun fire is like. I'm fed up of these members referring to the "shitty refugees". Sometimes, these "shitty" refugees were doctors in a past life, and lived in better material conditions than the students registered here who spend their scholarship money on alcohol.
    I laugh out loud when I read proud comments left by so-called patriots, bragging about how eager they are to serve in their military: they seem to forget that real life is more dangerous than a Call of Duty game.

i challenge any nerd here to go to Syria and fight ISIS and Al-Assad's forces in the name of European democracy. Those "patriots" who have the guts to do that will earn my eternal respect. Unless you believe, like Donald J. Trump your youth idol, that war in Syria and Iraq are a huge hoax, a theatrical production, a conspiracy created by hostile medias such like the Washington Post or "CNNBCBS"?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Μελκι View Post
    Like too many people here, you seem to confuse the word "immigrant" with the word "refugee", otherwise you would not be here. Refugees were forced by circumstances to leave a warzone. I'm not sure you realize the gravity of the situation: what living 6 years under bombing and burst of machine gun fire is like. I'm fed up of these members referring to the "shitty refugees". Sometimes, these "shitty" refugees were doctors in a past life, and lived in better material conditions than the students registered here who spend their scholarship money on alcohol.
    I laugh out loud when I read proud comments left by so-called patriots, bragging about how eager they are to serve in their military: they seem to forget that real life is more dangerous than a Call of Duty game.

i challenge any nerd here to go to Syria and fight ISIS and Al-Assad's forces in the name of European democracy. Those "patriots" who have the guts to do that will earn my eternal respect. Unless you believe, like Donald J. Trump your youth idol, that war in Syria and Iraq are a huge hoax, a theatrical production, a conspiracy created by hostile medias such like the Washington Post or "CNNBCBS"?
    There is no such thing as a Syrian refugee. No European or American boats/planes take any Syrians straight out of war torn Aleppo to safety. Refugees are from camps in Turkey, Jordan, etc, therefore, they are economic migrants escaping refugee camp squalor and not war refugees.

Looks like Basques have WHG cuckiness too. Your world view is sickening, vile, treasonous and vomit inducing.

Newsflash, your pointless virtue signalling does nothing to help the billions of third world people suffering in poverty and squalor. It doesn't make the slightest dent. If you want to help, hand out condoms in Africa, and stop trying to fuck over people whose ancestors suffered to give us the prosperous societies we have. Sane Europeans will defend their hard earned white privilege. Fuck off.
    Last edited by XenophobicPrussian; 02-25-2017 at 06:58 AM.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    There is no such thing as a Syrian refugee. No European or American boats/planes take any Syrians straight out of war torn Aleppo to safety. Refugees are from camps in Turkey, Jordan, etc, therefore, they are economic migrants escaping refugee camp squalor and not war refugees.

Looks like Basques have WHG cuckiness too. Your world view is sickening, vile, treasonous and vomit inducing.

Newsflash, your pointless virtue signalling does nothing to help the billions of third world people suffering in poverty and squalor. It doesn't make the slightest dent. If you want to help, hand out condoms in Africa, and stop trying to fuck over people whose ancestors suffered to give us the prosperous societies we have. Sane Europeans will defend their hard earned white privilege. Fuck off.
    Your wrong my dear Xenophobic (this adjective suits you so well) Prussian (come on, I'm more Prussian than you), ask any Turk if you're not convinced, he will confirm these people come in mass from Syria, no matter how much time they spend in camps.
    And yes, several generous people in France offer hospitality to refugees, I'm seriously considering contacting JRS, a Christian organization helping refugees. http://www.jrsfrance.org/ I wouldn't mind giving shelter to a Kurdish couple for 4-6 weeks. My own personal way to contribute and show my middle finger to all Xenophobic Apricians.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Μελκι View Post
    You forgot Conchita, the Spanish illiterate (& now retired) cleaning lady who came to France in the 1960's
    The only one out of the group that actually worked for a living.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

0 Not allowed!

That's called 'looking for future votes for the separatist movement' but they'll learn the hard way when their teenage daughters are attacked at the public swimming pool.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up