Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,852
    Given: 3,187

0 Not allowed!

She has never been italian.
    -
    “I did some research a couple years ago — like a Genealogy type situation — for some reason I always thought I was Italian. I’m not,” she explained. Do go on, Demetria.

“Here’s the thing: I didn’t have a good relationship with my dad. Not to get depressing or anything, but he was bipolar schizophrenic. Needless to say, I shouldn’t have believed him when he said I was French and Italian. Probably shouldn’t have believed him either when he said he was making a movie with Steven Spielberg. So, I took it upon myself.”

So what is Demi after this research? “I’m Native American, predominantly Hispanic on that side — which I did know that — I’m Irish on my mom’s side, but back on my dad, a little Portuguese, and a little Jewish. My ancestors got around.”

Read More: Demi Lovato Recently Found Out She Is 'A Little Bit Jewish' | http://popcrush.com/demi-lovato-jewi...ckback=tsmclip
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I was looking for some info, I think her mother is mexican and father white american with italian roots.

Anyways, I agree with you, she does not look completely european.

Loved by all portuguese members Tobi's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-24-2017 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, 1/8 Hungarian
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,381
    Given: 5,681

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    No.. She can pass in Europe; 10% Native American want ever make people here question her: where did your parents come from?

Her Italian ancestry Muy be a hoax or very far away because in he genetic she doesn t have it
    Could be a distant ancestor by paternal lineage, GiCa. Is not so uncommon it in new world, like you have just an italian great grandparent and got an italian surname because it is by paternal lineage only.
    She can pass in Europe, but as like you said. She got a off-white look if you ask me.

Edt, or just what Rainbowmimi posted.

Banned by myself
    Last Online
    06-24-2018 @ 12:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 152
    Given: 194

0 Not allowed!

On Wikipedia it says clearly she s part Mexican

As Italians didn t go significantly in Mexico (but yes in Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela: only if you are from there you have a high chance to b part genetically Italian) she doesn y have Italian genetics

Contrary to what some forumers claimed here saying se was Italian

She can still marginally pass in Italy but she looks a bit foreign. (We don t have yet native or Iberian genetics)
    The first picture looks perfectly european to me, the second one the amerindian side shows up.

I agree with you, but it's not like italian and iberian genetics are that diferent, both are an admixture of italoceltic + neolithic, but italians with more neolithic and germanic, while iberians with more basque-like gens.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

Well her ancestor must be of very far away in time because she doesn t have even a 1% Italian on her genetic test

He s more subsaharian African than Italian

Lovato; yes; seems to be a surname from Veneto just checking from surname map online

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well her ancestor must be of very far away in time because she doesn t have even a 1% Italian on her genetic test

He s more subsaharian African than Italian

Lovato; yes; seems to be a surname from Veneto just checking from surname map online
    DEMI LOVATO DOESNT HAVE ITALIAN ANCESTORS! SHE ALREADY TOLD US

“I did some research a couple years ago — like a Genealogy type situation — for some reason I always thought I was Italian. I’m not,” she explained. Do go on, Demetria.

“Here’s the thing: I didn’t have a good relationship with my dad. Not to get depressing or anything, but he was bipolar schizophrenic. Needless to say, I shouldn’t have believed him when he said I was French and Italian. Probably shouldn’t have believed him either when he said he was making a movie with Steven Spielberg. So, I took it upon myself.”

So what is Demi after this research? “I’m Native American, predominantly Hispanic on that side — which I did know that — I’m Irish on my mom’s side, but back on my dad, a little Portuguese, and a little Jewish. My ancestors got around.”

Read More: Demi Lovato Recently Found Out She Is 'A Little Bit Jewish' | http://popcrush.com/demi-lovato-jewi...ckback=tsmclip

VIDEO

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
    The first picture looks perfectly european to me, the second one the amerindian side shows up.

I agree with you, but it's not like italian and iberian genetics are that diferent, both are an admixture of italoceltic + neolithic, but italians with more neolithic and germanic, while iberians with more basque-like gens.
    The differences between Iberian and Italian can be compared to a Japanese and a Korean or north east Chinese.

A Japanese have a slight different look than a Korean or north east chinese

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowmimi View Post
    DEMI LOVATO DOESNT HAVE ITALIAN ANCESTORS! SHE ALREADY TOLD US

VIDEO
    Here when she s more tanned she has a North African or Middle East vibe more than Italian.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

There are Europe trace regions. Maybe one of them is Italian. She didn't click it so we cannot see it in the photo.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-13-2018 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Madison Montgomery
    Country
    Cuba
    Region
    Massachusetts
    Hero
    Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins
    Relationship Status
    Dating Evan Peters
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here when she s more tanned she has a North African or Middle East vibe more than Italian.
    She said in this video that her mexican father lied to her about being italian descent, he was bipolar and schizo according to her, thats all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information