Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

I often find videos of paranormal activity on YouTube with comments and rating disabled, simply because there are too many people saying they are fake.

Spoiler!

All Japanese ghost videos are fake.

Spoiler!

They are low quality 144p taken on camcorders from 1991. They try so hard to make something seem spooky they label a bear digging through trash as a mysterious entity.

There were also A LOT of crazy but fake Latin American paranormal (gnome) videos in very early YouTube and 2000's Internet. In Mexico you have ghost hunting on prime time news channels.

YouTube videos with fake ghosts made in the late 2000's are presented as legendary pieces of evidence of paranormal events nowadays.

Pantry Ghost, Fresno Nightcrawlers, Gettysburg Ghosts, Kitchen Poltergeist videos are all proven to be fake.

These guys make fun of all the really shitty ghost videos on the Internet.

Spoiler!

Cameras create video anomalies on the regular, and most people who work in the field of cinematography can easily recreate most them. Many videos of ghost are never tested to be proven false. Why waste the time undoing someone's edit when you already know it's not real.

There's never been any reliable photographic or video evidence of what you could genuinely call a "full body apparition." I don't know why anyone would still hold it to some gold standard and it's extremely narrow minded to think that a "ghost" or any other kind of ultraterrestrial would need a physical form.

There are also YouTube vloggers trying to film awful fake ghost videos, with the generic clickbait thumbnails obviously. They make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year faking content and selling merchandise, and thereby degrading the legitimacy of people actually interested in the paranormal.

YouTube ghost hunters make money through ad revenue, patreon, clicks, etc. and they can afford to travel a lot because they write all their trips off as entertainment business expenses and get tax credits for this.

So, say you and your buddies wanted to go to Las Vegas and party for the weekend. Take your cameras and ghost gear with you, film yourselves faking ghost shit (pretend you were at a location all night when you were really only there for probably an hour and fake time stamps), party your arse off, upload a YouTube video of the ghost investigation, write it off as a business expense at the end of the year and get a fat tax refund.

And a couple weeks later you can go to Miami, New York, Los Angeles, overseas and do the same thing. If you're caught faking a video, just keep lying about it and move on.

The more I look into this stuff the more skeptical I become of the paranormal. OmarGoshTV is fake, Mindseed TV is fake, FRANKO TV is fake, Exploring Abandoned Mines has been debunked. Ghosts of Carmel Maine (Kent) is fake. Kent did a collab with KingFrostmare. That was fake too.

Even the "spirit box" they use looks like a practice amp decorated to look like a "spooky ghost speaker".

Spoiler!

Anyway, I fucking hate snapback-wearing retards calling themselves “paranormal investigators” who stage everything while being the most pathetic fucking actors and also all their idiot subscribers who believe them.

Even poltergeist activity is so rare that any YT channel featuring it more than once (if that) is obviously fake.

Their ghost hunter equipment hold no hope against real high tech equipment used in real scientific fields.

The coolest part about paranormal YouTube channels is that you get to see the demographic. You can easily see that most people who are into paranormal are girls.

The fake paranormal video market is just too oversaturated and commercialized now. Back when YouTube wasn't monetizing videos, it seems the paranormal videos were much better.

They used to be funnier and not as common and obnoxious as it is these days with zoomers in haunted abandoned places wearing Yeezy's, Gucci hats and Supreme shirts sporting $100 salon haircuts obviously getting paid by Google and Dollar Shave razors or whatever other garbage they are shilling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 07:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

If I was a ghost, you would know they were real because I would possess the heir to the throne of some powerful country like Saudi Arabia or the UK. (Not elected politicians because they come and go, I prefer my rulership be a birthright) and start wars, conquer lesser nations and be an absolute tyrant. The world would be my playground lol. I wouldn't be haunting some abandoned house or some cave in the middle of nowhere.

Thread Information