Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 53

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    O Tino, ik o sumçe mos na ça trapin se më ngatërron me ndonjë tjetër.
    Po si mund te ngaterrohesh ti. Edhe Somalezi Waadad duket si zoteri Anglez ne raport me ty. Ti je textbook malok.

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R1b-PF7563
    Hero
    Skanderbeg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcelow View Post
    Is there any explanation for why this haplogroup reaches such high percentages in southern Albania?

I would think that its the leftovers from Kutmichevitsa Slavs

Either that or its somehow native?
    How many examples of exemples of albanian ydna you have in total ??? Where are they???
    I don't think more than 300 and most of them in the north.
    When people know their klan origin than it's different, you can assume that every example is backed from thousands of other clan members otherwise everything it's just a speculation.
    Ultimo octobris 1460: “Et perché dicite che con Albanesi non bastarò ad ad ayutarlo né ad defendere né a dampnificare li possenti soi nemici ve respondo che, se aio mutato lo effecto et se le nostre croniche mon menteno, noy ne chiamano Epiroti et dovete havere noticia, che in diversi tempi de li nostri antecessori passassero nel paese che hogi Voy tenete hebbero con Romani grande battaglie et trovamo ut plurimum, che hebeno piùtosto honore che vergogna

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    He simply don't know which term to use, like 90% people which discuss about genetics.
    Thank you Europa Nazione.
    BTW, i suggest to you as signature the song, we servs are Superman.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sokoli View Post
    Po si mund te ngaterrohesh ti. Edhe Somalezi Waadad duket si zoteri Anglez ne raport me ty. Ti je textbook malok.
    Ej, si po ecën me firmat për vetingun, sa firma ke mbledhur te tavolina jote?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

There are ancient cities in the south and the people that founded them had slaves, hence slavic dna. That E-V13 is a slave originating haplogroup too.
    So you suggesting I2a dinarid and E-v13 is slave origin. Who were the masters then?! J2 and R1b?
    Your logic is very weird but intruging. So If they were slaves why would slaves occupy the most fertile lands in all of europe not only balkan peninsula, E-v13 permanently occupying Dardania/kosovo the most fertile richest valley in balkans while on the other side I2a dinaric occupies bosnia criatia, the most fertile ladns in europe.
    I dont understand?! Why dont the american slaves in USA dont occupy the best neighborhoods in the country, or england, or france?!

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R1b-PF7563
    Hero
    Skanderbeg
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Ej, si po ecën me firmat për vetingun, sa firma ke mbledhur te tavolina jote?
    Nji mut
    Erdhen nja dy vete por ne vend te firmes kishin shkru "qisha rilindjen ne bythe"
    Ultimo octobris 1460: “Et perché dicite che con Albanesi non bastarò ad ad ayutarlo né ad defendere né a dampnificare li possenti soi nemici ve respondo che, se aio mutato lo effecto et se le nostre croniche mon menteno, noy ne chiamano Epiroti et dovete havere noticia, che in diversi tempi de li nostri antecessori passassero nel paese che hogi Voy tenete hebbero con Romani grande battaglie et trovamo ut plurimum, che hebeno piùtosto honore che vergogna

Last Online
    10-22-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    So you suggesting I2a dinarid and E-v13 is slave origin. Who were the masters then?! J2 and R1b?
    Your logic is very weird but intruging. So If they were slaves why would slaves occupy the most fertile lands in all of europe not only balkan peninsula, E-v13 permanently occupying Dardania/kosovo the most fertile richest valley in balkans while on the other side I2a dinaric occupies bosnia criatia, the most fertile ladns in europe.
    I dont understand?! Why dont the american slaves in USA dont occupy the best neighborhoods in the country, or england, or france?!
    I don't know what haplogroup is slavic. I don't think haplogropus can be linked to ethnicities, especially ethnicities created after Christ.

However, the facts are these:
    * The people that founded the ancient cities had slaves. No doubt about that.
    * (Maybe) there were slaves brought from north (I don't think so), but there is no doubt that there were slaves brought from the south, from Africa and Middle East. E1b (and all its derivations) is the first candidate for being linked to those slaves, because most of E1b carriers are still in Africa.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

I don't know what haplogroup is slavic. I don't think haplogropus can be linked to ethnicities, especially ethnicities created after Christ.

However, the facts are these:
    * The people that founded the ancient cities had slaves. No doubt about that.
    * (Maybe) there were slaves brought from north (I don't think so), but there is no doubt that there were slaves brought from the south, from Africa and Middle East. E1b (and all its derivations) is the first candidate for being linked to those slaves, because most of E1b carriers are still in Africa.
    lets agree for the sake of the argument.. so who is the "master" haplogroup in the Balkans then?! Lets say they came with slaves, when how? It has to be 14k years ago. You still cant explain to me why would they occupy the best lands in the balkans today?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 1,346

2 Not allowed!

lets agree for the sake of the argument.. so who is the "master" haplogroup in the Balkans then?! Lets say they came with slaves, when how? It has to be 14k years ago. You still cant explain to me why would they occupy the best lands in the balkans today?
    Ev 13 is just the result of genetic drift and bottle neck etc Same shit with i2a, it's distribution in Bosnia etc is a founder effect but neither are from slaves lol.

Last Online
    10-22-2019 @ 05:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Haplogroups are DNA fragments taken from only sexual chromosomes. The whole point of haplogrops is to provide a way to escape from the genetic bounds of ethnicity, which is DNA analysis of all chromosomes or autosomal DNA, and build a genetic tree that at its root unifies all races.

However in the case of E1b and its derivatives, given that the overwhelming majority of its carriers are still in Africa and only a small fraction is found around the area that was the epicenter of ancient empires, it's almost safe to say that it has been brought with slaves. There is no better explanation than this.

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information