Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Default Clashes in South Africa between immigrants and locals

This is becoming an issue in South Africa -- which is the most xenophobic country in the world apparently now.

Many immigrants, especially Somalis and Nigerians, are coming under attack by locals who say the immigrants are taking their jobs.

https://www.rt.com/in-vision/378587-...otest-clashes/

South African riot policemen fire to disperse Somali and foreign nationals clashing with South African nationals, February 24, 2017, Pretoria, South Africa.

South African riot policemen detain and arrest South African nationals during a protest march against illegal immigrants

South African nationals during a protest march against illegal immigrants
    Last edited by Loki; 03-02-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

4 Not allowed!

All hell is breaking loose at the moment. Not so much in the Western Cape, although there is an undercurrent. Things were bad in 2008 but have it seems to have sprung up again.

I can understand the dislike of Nigerians. It's a stereotype and not all Nigerians are drug dealers or pimps, but the majority of pimps and drug dealers are Nigerian. I feel sorry for a Nigerian guy I used to work with. He was a qualified nurse and a very good one at that. He came to South Africa and studied here. He was working at the same place as me and the locals made it so difficult for him that he left. They went out of their way to give this man hell, just because he was Nigerian. He never came back.

There are also many Congolese and Ugandans, and as soon as they land they start working and are productive members of society. There is no public welfare for immigrants and they get no special benefits. Same with the Somalians. They arrive and withing a week they've set up a little shop selling bread, sweets, fruit and milk. Now, if a newly-landed Somalian can set up such a shop, what is preventing the locals from doing the same thing??

The Zimbabweans and Malawians also get involved as soon as they arrive (those are the legal ones of course). There are a whole host of illegals too, but they are also here to work, not to sit under a palm tree and pick their nose.

Next year in Constantinople!
    Last Online
    12-05-2018 @ 03:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan Norse
    Ethnicity
    High Caste Nordic
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,087
    Given: 1,175

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    All hell is breaking loose at the moment. Not so much in the Western Cape, although there is an undercurrent. Things were bad in 2008 but have it seems to have sprung up again.

I can understand the dislike of Nigerians. It's a stereotype and not all Nigerians are drug dealers or pimps, but the majority of pimps and drug dealers are Nigerian. I feel sorry for a Nigerian guy I used to work with. He was a qualified nurse and a very good one at that. He came to South Africa and studied here. He was working at the same place as me and the locals made it so difficult for him that he left. They went out of their way to give this man hell, just because he was Nigerian. He never came back.

There are also many Congolese and Ugandans, and as soon as they land they start working and are productive members of society. There is no public welfare for immigrants and they get no special benefits. Same with the Somalians. They arrive and withing a week they've set up a little shop selling bread, sweets, fruit and milk. Now, if a newly-landed Somalian can set up such a shop, what is preventing the locals from doing the same thing??

The Zimbabweans and Malawians also get involved as soon as they arrive (those are the legal ones of course). There are a whole host of illegals too, but they are also here to work, not to sit under a palm tree and pick their nose.
    Norway grants you and your family asylum if the Africans go african.
    No Blue Eyes = Not European

Support the Nordic-Polish Exodus Movement

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Norse View Post
    Norway grants you and your family asylum if the Africans go african.
    I don't want to go to Norway. I'm happy where I am. This xenophobia business doesn't affect me in any way.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

3 Not allowed!

"The South Africans do not like to be cucked, go to Europe walaalo"

...this was my response to a Somali kinsman who correspend with me his problems with South Africans...

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

1 Not allowed!

Pretty bad, @Loki/Kazimiera, how are the Indians/South Asians treated there? Most are colonial era descendants, but there some recent immigrants.
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    "The South Africans do not like to be cucked, go to Europe walaalo"

...this was my response to a Somali kinsman who correspend with me his problems with South Africans...
    Europe has arms wide open for immigrants. If the government here tried doing that the locals would be waiting with spears.

If the Europeans had the same attitudes the South Africans have, the refugees would rather have stayed in their war-torn countries than risk setting foot here.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    Pretty bad, @Loki/Kazimiera, how are the Indians/South Asians treated there? Most are colonial era descendants, but there some recent immigrants.
    Indians are treated well. There were a large number of Indian slaves from the 1700's and 1800's who subsequently were given freedom. They've been part of the scenery long enough for them not to pose a problem. Indians are part of the furniture. Indians not considered a threat. Whites also don't pose a threat on their every-day living.

What they don't like is people flocking en masse from other African countries as illegals (or even legal). They are extremely suspicious of their motives. They automatically associate immigrants with crime and they take a violent stand against it.

My personal experience with immigrants is that they come here to work. And work they do. They start little businesses, fixing computers, setting up informal hair salons, little shops where you can buy anything from apples to shoelaces. They want to contribute to the economy (which is in tatters at the moment). The locals don't like this but my argument is this: why have you not thought of setting up your own little business? There are some excellent local seamstresses who make the most incredible clothes which are affordable. Use your talents and promote yourself. If an immigrant can do this, so can you!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    Europe has arms wide open for immigrants. If the government here tried doing that the locals would be waiting with spears.

If the Europeans had the same attitudes the South Africans have, the refugees would rather have stayed in their war-torn countries than risk setting foot here.
    situation in europe is tragic from all points of view
    about italy too

and unfortunately :

many immigrants were paying people smugglers to help get them to europe by boat.

thousands and thousands of immigrants came from
    Africa, Middle East and Asia wanting to enter Europe ...they are too many and in a too short time period.

about italy ( those who came by boat ) they are in most part fro SSA ( in other european countries situation is more balanced ) and they came in most paart for economic reason and not because they are asylum seekers

In italy on arrival, most are transferred to reception centres main and many are then released because their deportation orders are not enforced.

I m totally against the idea to accept migrants for economic reason , because now the priority if for asylum seekers ,i think we should help them first.

there is not work for everyone here and it happen many fall in the hands of mafia in a circle without end ....

criminality , prostitutions , increase of xenophobia ,racisms , human traffic etc etc
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 03-04-2017 at 12:11 AM.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shah-Jehan View Post
    Any locals are treated okay -- whether they are white, black or Indian. But if you're from another African country, you are considered a foreigner and it could be dangerous for you. I would be safer as a white South African, than for example a Somali or Nigerian.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information