Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,732

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Well yeah you put on a mask when you talk to people.... it doesn't make you "fake".....just trying to be presentable. I do some of that even for this forum

I think your problem is you think that you're too good for these plebs..... you're too heavily opinionated, why not set your views aside and view people on a level as people (beings who shit every morning and bleed the same blood as you)?

Lonely people deserve to be lonely.... they have complexes and usually have their head far up their ass....
    I'm currently dealing with a relative with this issue. It's always everyone else who is a problem. It's never them. If no one wants to talk to you, then either it's you or everyone else is the problem and obviously it can't be everyone else that happens to be the problem. I tried explaining it to this person but that wall will never come down. At some point you have to cut them off for your own physical and mental health.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    "Friend" is an overused and oft-abused word.

For some people, almost everyone is a friend so long as they are not directly hostile. This is not good enough in my opinion. I don't trust people who try to be friends with everyone. They tend to lack principles beyond doing what is immediately necessary to preserve their skin, and they won't have your back if you ever need them.

Others treat anyone who offers or potentially offers them something of monetary or political value like goods, services and favours, as a friend, although I see their relationships as superficial, abusive and exploitative. They are essentially only business or trading partners, parties to various transactions in which they are just using each other for material gain.

For me, a friend must have some emotional and spiritual value to me, and ideally physical value in the sense of showing real concern for my person. I suppose there is no fixed formula in determining what constitutes a real friend. In my experience, such people are quite rare.
    When I was still learning English I was quite surprised to find lack of definitions to explain various degree of relationships between people. In English people call friends someone the barely know. In Russian language we have wide specter of terms to describe relation of one to another in one or two words. In our world a friend is someone you may call 1am and he will immediately take on a 200km trip for you knowing he may eat a bullet at the end. Such types are rare few and being treasured like closest family members.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

I haven't had a face-to-face discussion with a non-relative that lasted longer than a minute in 10 days.

Most of my friends at college dropped out or got kicked out, and the ones that are still here are in different classes than me.

It's so cold outside that there's not much going on in terms of social life right now, though in about a month and a half, there'll be more social stuff.

It's okay, though, I have snapchat for my IRL friends, I have a lot of streaks, and I have TA, and I consider a lot of you to be my friends.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2018 @ 02:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    lol
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 205
    Given: 101

0 Not allowed!

Friends are irrelevant. So called friends ALWAYS turn into needy, time and energy consuming people who expect you to listen to their bullshit and whats even worse: sometimes they require help.

Personally I divide people in useful and useless, useless people are expandable, useful people are to be used until their usefulness has expired.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisit0r View Post
    Friends are irrelevant. So called friends ALWAYS turn into needy, time and energy consuming people who expect you to listen to their bullshit and whats even worse: sometimes they require help.

Personally I divide people in useful and useless, useless people are expandable, useful people are to be used until their usefulness has expired.
    Holy fuck you're so Jewish lol

Ayn Rand came up with the same thing

an interesting philosophy nonetheless

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information