Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

They look like Quadroons and light skinned Mulattoes.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post
    bullshit

that caribbean thread was created by an admin because i was creating a whole bunch a caribbean island threads including the DR so he wanted to move it to the caribbean section so it is part of the caribbean
    Its geographically in the carribean. So is cuba and puerto rico. She is talking about socially. Dominicans socially don't relate themselves to the rest of the carribean community except for cuba and puerto rico. What the admin decided to do really means nothing in real life how dominicans relate themselves to. Dominicans Puerto ricans and cubans are honestly kind of their own cluster. They really don't relate too much with the rest of latin america. But they see themselves closer to them simply because language is a bridge and because they were also part of colonial spain for better or worse. Thats just how history played out. So they don't see themselves close to people like Jamaicans or Aruba or Guadeloupe and trinidadians. My father and his friends whom were also born in DR never ever related socially with non latino carribeans ever like kin really. Just maybe respected some people on a individual level but never on a kin ethnic level. You will only really see that between cubans and puerto ricans and dominicans within each other more often even though they have their rivalries once in a while.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,069
    Given: 10,740

1 Not allowed!

It doesn't matter what they consider themselves. They are Afro-Caribbean. People in Spain would never claim them.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

genetics say they are 50% European and 40% African as average, the rest is native american (taino)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    It doesn't matter what they consider themselves. They are Afro-Caribbean. People in Spain would never claim them.
    Your a portuguese. Dominicans dont care what portuguese think. But dominicans are mixed for the most part. And are generally mullatos. Dominicans aren't tying to be accepted by spain. That was something that was done in the dominican war of restoration when a mexican and other traitors tried to annex DR to spain and failed. Some dominicans actually have recent spaniard ancestry also from the trujillo era but DR isnt trying to be annexed by spain nor are most ordinary latin americans. Trujillo also wasnt really dominican. He was a haitian Half spaniard also. The previous president who was dominican was doing well for DR but he took power in a collab with his oppenent then took the power of the police to enforce himself and supress people

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

HANDBALL

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Its geographically in the carribean. So is cuba and puerto rico. She is talking about socially. Dominicans socially don't relate themselves to the rest of the carribean community except for cuba and puerto rico. What the admin decided to do really means nothing in real life how dominicans relate themselves to. Dominicans Puerto ricans and cubans are honestly kind of their own cluster. They really don't relate too much with the rest of latin america. But they see themselves closer to them simply because language is a bridge and because they were also part of colonial spain for better or worse. Thats just how history played out. So they don't see themselves close to people like Jamaicans or Aruba or Guadeloupe and trinidadians. My father and his friends whom were also born in DR never ever related socially with non latino carribeans ever like kin really. Just maybe respected some people on a individual level but never on a kin ethnic level. You will only really see that between cubans and puerto ricans and dominicans within each other more often even though they have their rivalries once in a while.
    i know what your saying BUT i have a problem with that

your pretty saying we should just let the anglo & franco caribbean nations consider themsevles caribbean when they are no more caribbean than us and geographically speaking the Spanish caribbean is part of the caribbean too yet they can consider themselves caribbean, well im not gonna play part of that

the real DR's, Cubans, and Ricans are all three Caribbean, Latino, and Hispanic (not two) we are caribbean too whether we like it or not and honestly i dont see DR is being more similar to Peruvians than to Jamaicans, that is just laughable

also i find it funny how they we merge anglo & franco islands as the same when they are not and i def see differences between them, having been all over the caribbean i can tell you who's french caribbean or not

another point i want to make, i have had just about a lifetime of outsiders tell me they cannot tell the DR apart from the rest of the caribbean including anglos and francos, yet they tell me PR is different but not DR

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

all the photos just look like a balanced Mulatto, similar to cape verdeans, curacaoans, and guadeloupeans

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Your a portuguese. Dominicans dont care what portuguese think. But dominicans are mixed for the most part. And are generally mullatos. Dominicans aren't tying to be accepted by spain. That was something that was done in the dominican war of restoration when a mexican and other traitors tried to annex DR to spain and failed. Some dominicans actually have recent spaniard ancestry also from the trujillo era but DR isnt trying to be annexed by spain nor are most ordinary latin americans. Trujillo also wasnt really dominican. He was a haitian Half spaniard also. The previous president who was dominican was doing well for DR but he took power in a collab with his oppenent then took the power of the police to enforce himself and supress people
    no, get it correct

he was one fourth Haitian and half spaniard

also another history lesson to be made to all

well over 20% and possibly more of Haitians have Dominican ancestry, but they don't talk about it much and i know this because i lived in haiti for about 4 months and let me tell you, there is alot of Dominicans there

the girl im going out with is half Dominican half Haitian but she is more Haitian and lived in Haiti and she is Black, she identifies with Haiti more cause she lived there and theres many Haitians like that, the media has us all confused and i suggest you all to do your own research or just simply travel like i do, i dont trust in DNA studies cause your never gonna get the actual percentage especially when only the ones that can purchase the kits are the ones that get counted and not the rest which DR is a majority lower class and poor nation, same with the rest of latin america, i dont think for one second that the average latin american is 80% Euro, its more like 50-60%. But these are things that are never gonna get a concrete answer

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post
    no, get it correct

he was one fourth Haitian and half spaniard

also another history lesson to be made to all

well over 20% and possibly more of Haitians have Dominican ancestry, but they don't talk about it much and i know this because i lived in haiti for about 4 months and let me tell you, there is alot of Dominicans there

the girl im going out with is half Dominican half Haitian but she is more Haitian and lived in Haiti and she is Black, she identifies with Haiti more cause she lived there and theres many Haitians like that, the media has us all confused and i suggest you all to do your own research or just simply travel like i do, i dont trust in DNA studies cause your never gonna get the actual percentage especially when only the ones that can purchase the kits are the ones that get counted and not the rest which DR is a majority lower class and poor nation, same with the rest of latin america, i dont think for one second that the average latin american is 80% Euro, its more like 50-60%. But these are things that are never gonna get a concrete answer
    Hes basically half haitian. His mom was a mullato haitian and his dad was a spaniard

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information