Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,414
    Given: 1,414

0 Not allowed!

I will agree however that the Cibao region is 50% Euro, 42% SSA, and 8% Native (basically a balanced Mulatto), but the rest of the DR the Afro is higher without a doubt

i will agree with many latin american users that getting ppl from national sports teams to find the average of a given country is not really a good idea because for example the Uruguayan teams has many Black people and Uruguay is a white nation with a small Amerindian component

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicanese View Post
    no, get it correct

he was one fourth Haitian and half spaniard

also another history lesson to be made to all

well over 20% and possibly more of Haitians have Dominican ancestry, but they don't talk about it much and i know this because i lived in haiti for about 4 months and let me tell you, there is alot of Dominicans there

the girl im going out with is half Dominican half Haitian but she is more Haitian and lived in Haiti and she is Black, she identifies with Haiti more cause she lived there and theres many Haitians like that, the media has us all confused and i suggest you all to do your own research or just simply travel like i do, i dont trust in DNA studies cause your never gonna get the actual percentage especially when only the ones that can purchase the kits are the ones that get counted and not the rest which DR is a majority lower class and poor nation, same with the rest of latin america, i dont think for one second that the average latin american is 80% Euro, its more like 50-60%. But these are things that are never gonna get a concrete answer
    Also most dna studies say most of latin america is 50-60 percent euro.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 10:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, West Africa, The Caribbean
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Ken O'Keefe, Booker T Coleman, Bob Marley, Elliott Hulse, Felix Antonion Cruz Jiminian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Hes basically half haitian. His mom was a mullato haitian and his dad was a spaniard
    his mom was half Dominican half Haitian, so just because someone is half Haitian automatically makes that person Haitian?

doesnt work like that man, half Hispaniolan and half spaniard is a much better term, as a matter of fact he's very Dominican considering the fact he has all the ancestry of a Dominican (African + European)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also most dna studies say most of latin america is 50-60 percent euro.
    iv read 80 percent when included brazil and merging all of em to get a medium

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

iv read 80 percent when included brazil and merging all of em to get a medium
    Only southern brazil but most of brazil no. Census arent the same thing as DNA studies
    Last edited by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin; 04-10-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

his mom was half Dominican half Haitian, so just because someone is half Haitian automatically makes that person Haitian?

doesnt work like that man, half Hispaniolan and half spaniard is a much better term, as a matter of fact he's very Dominican considering the fact he has all the ancestry of a Dominican (African + European)
    Hes not dominican. His father i think was even in the spanish military and his mother is haitian. I dont have anything against haitiana hes just not dominican. Dominicans didnt see each as the same. Haiti tried several times to invade DR to reclaim DR and failed. But his mother is half so she is closer to dominican than he is.

Edit she wasnt dominican at all actually. She was mullato haitian like I said
    Last edited by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin; 04-10-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

FIELD HOCKEY

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hes not dominican. His father i think was even in the spanish military and his mother is haitian. I dont have anything against haitiana hes just not dominican. Dominicans didnt see each as the same. Haiti tried several times to invade DR to reclaim DR and failed. But his mother is half so she is closer to dominican than he is.

Edit she wasnt dominican at all actually. She was mullato haitian like I said
    bro idk where u read that but unlike you, i was actually born and raised in DR i know my history very good

only his grandmother was Haitian, his mom was half haitian but she was born and raised in the DR brah

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

bro idk where u read that but unlike you, i was actually born and raised in DR i know my history very good

only his grandmother was Haitian, his mom was half haitian but she was born and raised in the DR brah
    Bro the fact is dominicans dont see themselves like ethnic kin and typically mingle with other carribean on that level (except maybe cubans and puerto ricans). Especially because of the language differences. Dominicans media sources are mostly dominican/latin american sources and to a lesser extent spanish. Thats just the way it is. I am not talking geography I am talking from social perspective. They just don't.

But rafeal trujillo was not a real dominican. His father was the son of a spanish spy from restoration war. And trujillo was on a agenda to turn dominican republic to another mini spain, not to help progress the dominican people. He was not dominican by any of his prinicples. Its why he favored immigrants over actual dominicans.
    He only lasted as long as he did because he made a good puppet to keep communism away. But the US never really liked him and so got rid of him. If he was never in place DR would have kept progressing and the US wouldn't have had to invade DR to replace him.
    Last edited by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin; 04-11-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-L51
    mtDNA
    L1c2b1
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid + Minor Negroid
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro the fact is dominicans dont see themselves like ethnic kin and typically mingle with other carribean on that level (except maybe cubans and puerto ricans). Especially because of the language differences. Dominicans media sources are mostly dominican/latin american sources and to a lesser extent spanish. Thats just the way it is. I am not talking geography I am talking from social perspective. They just don't.

But rafeal trujillo was not a real dominican. His father was the son of a spanish spy from restoration war. And trujillo was on a agenda to turn dominican republic to another mini spain, not to help progress the dominican people. He was not dominican by any of his prinicples. Its why he favored immigrants over actual dominicans.
    He only lasted as long as he did because he made a good puppet to keep communism away. But the US never really liked him and so got rid of him. If he was never in place DR would have kept progressing and the US wouldn't have had to invade DR to replace him.
    i think all of latin america went through the same shit in terms of history and dictatorship, then US invasian

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information