Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Woah View Post
    This age comparison for Christianity and Islam is redundant and waste of time since shitslam was founded on subhuman principles by subhuman. I won't argue did Christianity made world as a whole better or worse place, but for the sake of the argument lets assume that Christianity made the world a worse place to be. If you have wars, killings or whatever on your mind obviously this was only done in the name of Christianity because as you put it people are scum. Christianity itself is not guilty of it per se. It onyll bears a guilt because of its existence and being a 'tool' used by people which you describe as natural born scums.
    We can debate about nature (core) of Christianity and Islam, but that would lead this thread into totally another direction, and we have plenty of threads about Islam and Christianity etc...

And yes, I agree with you that it is not fault of Christianity AS CHRISTIANITY but it is fault of CHRISTIANS, same goes for Muslims, why? Because as you said, I called ppl (majority) as natural born scums (not with birth, but slowly and surely later, we can also debate is someone scum by DNA), but because of that all of this religions are a joke..., they're insult to Intelligence and true Spiritualism, not Christ as Christ, but Christianity as religion, same goes for others.

Question, did Christ wanted religion called Christianity? No. We cannot find in any Biblical literature, or non-Biblical that Jesus ever demanded for CHRISTIAN RELIGION, yet, that same religion is created as we know it today not in first 300 of Christianity (true Christianity) but from 324 AD till today (and that Christianity is ...I dont want even to use word what it is, because I would insult a lot of ppl).

In Islam (let's say somethin about Islam as well), it is somewhat different situation, from start of Islam there is demanding of Islamization, there is demand of that, from Muhammad as prophet, but if you try to see things in the long run you will notice both of this religions (and others) have no purpose, no spiritual or intelligent purpose what so ever for individual.

I will now say somethin which I never said on this forum because I didn't wanted to insult anyone, it is not in my nature to insult anyone on spiritual grounds, but to me personally every individual who base her/his life according to one religion is INFERIOR INDIVIDUAL by spirituality and... at the end of the day by Intelligence as well.

I am sorry for saying this (not saying to you, but for those who are reading this). Why are they Inferior you may ask? Because they're weak...

They're weak mentally and spiritually to find their own spiritual way, their own universal truth (which sounds like oxymoron but it is not).

They are unable to find that on their own, so what they do? They come to forum for example, or on TV, or in public, DEFENDING their religion, demanding someone follows that religion as "TRUTH"? Whose truth? It is not even their individual truth (because they learned it from another MAN, nevermind Muhammad or Jesus) let alone truth as truth.

And I dont think I will change anything with sayin this, majority of ppl will remain as they are, not only they will remain as such, but I will now maybe get a lot of replies on this, IN THE NAME OF DEFENDING "their" religion. Pathetic, pathetic for that certain individual mindset. No offence to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Woah View Post
    Now about your comparison with communism. Or better yet let me at first put it in the same basket as Christianity so you get a picture, as a tool. Marx according to one view (the prevalent one) did not advocate totalitarianism, but that totalitarian communism came with Lenin. So what did people do with Marx views? Yes, they created a totalitarian non-democratic countries responsible for many deaths. Now, if Marx was directly responsible for communism the world had come to know (meaning he advocated totalitarianism) how the fuck can you put it next to Christianity? Would you not think that you are going back in circles with what is meant to be good and what is meant to be bad?
    Exactly.

I was referring to Communism from paper not from practise, because in practise (in hands of Humans) Communism turned bad as Religions.

I always use one analogy for Communist idea; It's like you would give to chimpanzee AK-47, you learn chimpanzee how to use AK-47 and then you expect out of the blu that same chimpanzee will use it for purpose of peace?

Cammon...

Chimpanzee will use it to become ALPHA amongst others chimpanzees, same as Homo Sapiens will use either Communism or Religion to become ALPHA on certain area in the name of his personal goal, and goal of group of ppl he belongs or he/she thinks that he/she belongs.

And this has nothing to do with Darwinism, this is a story of Humanity itself, at least for 6500 years.
    Last edited by Robocop; 03-20-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    The problem is religious mindset. I know people who are religious but do not have religious mindsets. I also know atheists who have religious mindsets. These atheists are religious in their fervour - as if they "converted to atheism", which is a substitute or a surrogate of religion for them.

Sadly Colonel Frank Grimes counts as an atheist with a religious mindset to me. Another atheist with a religious mindset on TA, in my opinion, is that "T-something" guy (I can't spell it from memory) with a turtle in his avatar. And one of Albanian users is like this as well.

Even if all religions disappeared, all of these people with religious mindsets would still exist. So nothing would change in fact. By the way "simply not having a religion" includes more than just atheists. It includes also agnostics, deists, and many theists.

I would even argue that atheism is more complex than just "simply" not having a religion.
    what you call religious mindset is nothing else than obsessive compulsive drive from the reptilian part of the brain!

humans can act obsessivly = fanaticism at thousands of different things, religion, sports team, politics, nationalism etc.

religions have nothing to do with it, it is the reptilian brain obsessed with religion which makes it dangerous, not religion itself.. this goes for any obsession be it religion, gambling, alcohol, football team, sex....

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...-consciousness

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I believe in God in my own way, I strongly believe, means Im not Atheist, but I dont believe in God trough any of religions neither.

And while I agree with you about this if ppl would follow religious teachings they would be good, we have a problem here, in this word; RELIGIONS, It's PLURAL.

You cannot expect from religions to respect each others in the long run, conflict will come sooner or later, either direct conflict or theological/philosophical conflict.

Not spiritual conflict, because I dont think those religions have anything spiritual as insitutions, rock on Mars is more spiritual than them.

I do respect person who follow some religion and do not place his/her religions above others, and not having any stereotypes about others, but you know very well such religious ppl are rare, they're not majority amongst their group.

No no, I don't agree with you about this. Human problems became obvious IMO in Eneolithic period (4500-4000 BC), and this has nothing to do with Darwinism. In that period humanity discovered first metal, copper, and in that period first Economy appeared, and human nature as such revealed itself what it is truly, in majority of ppl.

Till Eneolithic, ppl lived in community, shared wealth as much as they could, but in Eneolithic trade/economy started, hierarchy appeared, and by default of humanity mindset; monopoly on knowledge.

Means, in Eneolithic if individual would know how to make a copper AXE or copper tool, he wouldn't share that knowledge, but he would trade that AXE or tool for 20 or 100 sheeps, while still possessing knowledge how to make more copper AXES and tools, but why would he share such knowledge with rest of ppl? He is greedy bastard, so he wants it all, nevermind he didnt discovered copper, but he will use it for greedy nature of his.

And btw, as species, we didn't evolved much in mindset since Eneolithic, I would say we stayed exactly the same as that person who knew how to make copper AXE & tools and trade it for 100 sheeps.

Core of human economy and trade, from dawn of Human economy was A GREED, even destruction of others if necessary in his/her goal.

If someone cannot teach him/herself of moral and how to be fair and generous, then there is no religion or institution which can make you learn this things, religions can only teach ppl how to act they are like that, but under the surface, majority of them are hypocritical monsters.

I dont support Communism, but think about this; Christianity had 2000 years (and Islam 1400) to make humans better, are they even close? NO!, In fact they just made more fuel for human hypocrisy. And those same religions felt threaten from ideas of Marx and Engels, and I dont support Communism, don't get me wrong, but interesting how they felt threatened with one ideology 80 years old about society in comparison to their 2000/1400 years of chances to make that same society better, but they made A HELL OUT OF IT.

Religions don't have any credits anymore what so ever, NONE. I don't care if some Christians or Muslim or Hindu etc comes here and says to me; "those who killed others in the name of our religion are not us", or really? So who the Hell are you then? It seems to me that the only constat of all religions was exactly that; killing in the name of your religion and then making excuses for those who did it, well screw that..., I don't have time to wait for religion mumbo jumbo about perfect age of their religion which will NEVER come, they themselves are making sure of that.

Omg... , anyway... I already explained to you how everythin started and it has nothing to do with Darwinism.
    mostly i agree, as you might know i already wrote about this

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ot-of-all-evil

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by revealman View Post
    mostly i agree, as you might know i already wrote about this

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ot-of-all-evil
    Yeah saw it. Anyway man, religions...Its all bullshit, I wont even apologize for truth, god damn bedtime story to make weak ppl to make trough the night, also to boost those hypocritical ppl.

If one cannot find "God" in himself, everythin rest is in vain for such person.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Frankish, Eastern
    Ethnicity
    Diverse, individualistic
    Ancestry
    English, German, French, Eastern, Irish,
    Country
    Japan
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Hero
    Batman
    Religion
    “God is Dead”-Nietzsche
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 38

0 Not allowed!

I don’t thunk Judaism is like an isolated occurrence or vacuum wherein Darwinism exists solely as the deciding or overriding and one foreboding factor in the universe, that is nonesense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information