Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Kaplan Burovic and Jovan Deretic, the duo of unbiased knowledge

Serboi and Romani are getting desperate lol
    It`s pure servian propaganda. This roma faggot escaped immediately after a simple question.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Noel Malcolm: Sir Noel Robert Malcolm, FRSL, FBA (born 26 December 1956) is an English political journalist, historian and academic. A King's Scholar at Eton College, Malcolm read history at Peterhouse, Cambridge and received his Doctorate in History from Trinity College, Cambridge. He was a Fellow and College Lecturer of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge, before becoming a political and foreign affairs journalist with The Spectator and the Daily Telegraph.

He stepped away from journalism in 1995 to become a writer and academic, being appointed as a Visiting Fellow of St Antony's College, Oxford for two years. He became a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature (FRSL) in 1997, and a Fellow of the British Academy (FBA) in 2001. Since 2002, he has been a Senior Research Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford. He was knighted in the 2014 New Year Honours for services to scholarship, journalism, and European history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Malcolm

Solid credentials, no reason to be biased. In difference to Jovan and Kaplan he doesn't have any actual relations to the balkans.

Meanwhile a Serbian scholar Jovan Deretic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_I._Dereti%C4%87 Literally classified as a pseudohistorian (fucking LOL).

"According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin". Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories but his interpretations have been criticized by other historians."

These fucking RomaniSerboi duos are hilarious, keep the theories coming little cuckboys. Geez I can't decide on who I would trust the most out of those two... Hahahaha

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Forget him. Just a gypsy roma faggot who post from the underground of Bucharest.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academ...ces_of_Albania

I don't see Kaplan Burovic, where are you getting your facts little boy? Are you desperate?

I like how you just throw shit out there, hoping something sticks. It's clear Albanians have done you dirty in real life
    In his book, Noel Malcom does not care that serbs were first in Kosovo, he follows the Wilson principle.Do you understand this?Serbs were first in Kosovo.
    Lol Kaplan is member of the editorial council not a professor so you won't see him there .He was proposed as Mandela of Albania and Honorary Member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences but it was never established and officially registered.

A few of the people that vouch for him,from Academy of Sciences of Albania , including the presidents and members and honorary members to associates:academy of Sciences prof, dr President Aleks Buda,acad, prof, dr Eqrem Qabej, President Shaban Demiraj,Ardian Klosi, Fatos Lubonja , Ardian Vehbiu
    More in his book aswell a resumee here: https://kaplanresuli.wordpress.com/2...ovic-akademik/
    https://ia800405.us.archive.org/21/i..._Albanians.pdf

A few more scholars from Tyrana that back him up: Alfred Uci, Acad, dr Vincenx Goletti-Baffa, prof.dr Isuf Luzaj, dr Stavri SKendo, dr Ardian Klosi,
    Ardian Vehbiu, Fatos Lubonja, Aurel Plasari, Edi Rama, prof. dr Hasan Kaleshi, Acad. prof. dr Luan Starova, SOkrat Dhima, Arben Kalamata,
    M.P Kristo GOci, professor Vangjush SImaku etc

But if Kaplan is a fraud, why did Hoxha try to kill him multiple times or even castrate him, aswell as Academician Skendcr Shkupi calling for his genocide?

http://www.forumishqiptar.com/thread...esuli-Burovich

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    In his book, Noel Malcom does not care that serbs were first in Kosovo, he follows the Wilson principle.Do you understand this?Serbs were first in Kosovo.
    Lol Kaplan is member of the editorial council not a professor so you won't see him there .He was proposed as Mandela of Albania and Honorary Member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences but it was never established and officially registered.

A few of the people that vouch for him,from Academy of Sciences of Albania , including the presidents and members and honorary members to associates:academy of Sciences prof, dr President Aleks Buda,acad, prof, dr Eqrem Qabej, President Shaban Demiraj,Ardian Klosi, Fatos Lubonja , Ardian Vehbiu
    More in his book aswell a resumee here: https://kaplanresuli.wordpress.com/2...ovic-akademik/
    https://ia800405.us.archive.org/21/i..._Albanians.pdf

A few more scholars from Tyrana that back him up: Alfred Uci, Acad, dr Vincenx Goletti-Baffa, prof.dr Isuf Luzaj, dr Stavri SKendo, dr Ardian Klosi,
    Ardian Vehbiu, Fatos Lubonja, Aurel Plasari, Edi Rama, prof. dr Hasan Kaleshi, Acad. prof. dr Luan Starova, SOkrat Dhima, Arben Kalamata,
    M.P Kristo GOci, professor Vangjush SImaku etc

But if Kaplan is a fraud, why did Hoxha try to kill him multiple times or even castrate him, aswell as Academician Skendcr Shkupi calling for his genocide?

http://www.forumishqiptar.com/thread...esuli-Burovich

How were Serbs first in Kosovo if Kosovo was ruled by Rome then by Byzant then by Bulgars then by Serbs and then by Ottomans for 500 years..

Are you stupid or what?

Also Albanians were on Balkan before Slavs arrived over the Carpathian mountains...

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    How were Serbs first in Kosovo if Kosovo was ruled by Rome then by Byzant then by Bulgars then by Serbs and then by Ottomans for 500 years..

Are you stupid or what?

Also Albanians were on Balkan before Slavs arrived over the Carpathian mountains...
    FIrst in relation to Albanians you dumbo.I don't care that albanians were in balkans or who they are.

Last Online
    07-04-2021 @ 09:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Because the Independent State of Croatia valued blood over religion. Sadly, the same is not the case today.

Last Online
    06-06-2018 @ 07:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Martinique
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

http://www.croatianhistory.net/etf/et02.html

Bosniak muslims by large were Croats by race - who in small varying degrees mingled with Serbs, Islamic gypsies and Turks (with the last mentioned people not being numerously present). They now live in a fantasy world where a Bosnian muslim isn’t a Croat – which is historical idiocy. Similar to how most Austrian Germans don’t say that they are Germans anymore ethnically and simply and only Austrian after the death of the Third Reich.
    In the 30’s they all had the Croat ethnicity on paper and in the later created Banate of Croatia within Yugoslavia as well. As such they fought with Croatdom by large when Italians and Germans invaded “Yugoslavia” – greater Serbia.

Serbs were targeted as they wanted to maintain this unethical Yugoslavia of theirs (at some point under their Kings dictatorship as well for a while) - which was never a legitimately created country in the first place. They created this artificial state undemocratic and as such without the consent of other numerous nations people there. They also finanically exploited the other nations people under this Serboslav hegemony of theirs.

Serbs by large have a strong East-Med admixture (they are not mostly Dinaric Europeans like Croats, but rather Armenoids and that's visible by their overall ugliness and darker complex on average - though they do also have Noric-Dinaric blood). That next to their main goal - the Serbianization of everything that moves - were the main reasons they were unwanted by the racial expensionistic Ustasa state - who were fighting expansionistic Serbian monarchists to fascists and Yugoslav communists (all vs each other).

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

wrong phenotypes not real human idc about this none of this ever happened real ustashe do not kill humans they protect them byeee

Last Online
    Today @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,803
    Given: 13,745

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Latinowitz View Post
    Sinan Zirić sock ?
    I think this "Epirot", is the same guy who I recall him from another forum called EZ boards, /Balkan forums, back in the early 2000's.Around (2003 -2010)...I was reading that forum in that time frame.
    If it is same person he is a Greek guy married to a Serbian lady.
    He would post the same themes/stuff at EZ boards and I think with same user name.

There has been couple other posters I recognised here from that old EZboards. Also several posters here from Historum forum.
    Last edited by oszkar07; 10-24-2021 at 02:38 AM.
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread Information