H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default 'Nothing to do with Islam'

Muhammad, the Muslim prophet, was a self-declared terrorist: “I have been made victorious with terror” (per Sahih Bukhari hadith). Islam is a predatory faith that advocates violence towards non-Muslims worldwide. Islam is a declaration of war on humanity.

The British hero Masood sacrificed his life to liberate his country friom domination by the kuffar. Al Maida 53, don’t elect kuffar as you leaders–and Brittain still has kuffar leaders…If Theresa May want to stop terror attacks, she has to convert–of course, she then have to have a consort because a woman without a guardian will do un Islamic things. And she should rule from the serail, lest somebody will do a Benazir Bhutto on her. But at least she can prepare Sharia for Brittain. And a Muslim candidate for PM. However, transition of power should be gradual, if not the results will be dismaying, if for example Somalis will run Brittain like the run Somalia or Pakistanis will run Brittan like they run Pakistan. the problem is, multiculturalism and politically correctness are western cultural products.

So if Pakistanis are in power, will they let in Syrian refugees and if Syrians are in charge, will they be Sunni or Alawite? This all should be taken into consideration lest Brittain will endure an endless civil war with lots of terrorism and Saudi en Iran meddling. Then the majority of British should be gradually prepared for their dhimmi status–they may turn to right wing populists or extreme evangelist preachers. As things stand, the Anglican church is doing a good job and should encouraged to be the tool to prepare their followers mentally for Islam.. Another problem of course is the Queen. Will she convert, probably not, but the princes may convert so the umma should be patient. Another possibility, Sadiq Khan should declare the caliphate of the west, and then nobody can say “Islamophobia” if all terrorists are beheaded for perverting Islam.

ISLAM versus ISLAMISM? Answer: ISLAMISM IS NAKED ISLAM

“Islamism is not a caricature, nor a counterfeit, nor a heresy, nor a fringe or atypical phenomenon versus classical, orthodox, Sunnite Islam.

To the contrary, ISLAMISM IS NAKED ISLAM, Islam without a mask and without paint, Islam perfectly consistent and true to itself, an Islam that has the courage and lucidity to go all the way to its ultimate conclusions and final implications. Islamism is Islam in all its logic and in all its rigour. Islamism is present in Islam as the chick is present in the egg, as the fruit is present in the flower and as the tree is present in the seed.

But what is Islamism?

Islamism is political Islam, the bearer of a project for a model society and whose aim is to establish a theocratic state based on Sharia, the only legitimate law—since it is divine—since it was revealed and enshrined in the Koran and Sunna—it’s a law that applies to everything.

Here is an all-inclusive and all-encompassing project, one that is total, totalizing and totalitarian.” – Fr. Henri Boulad, SJ, Alexandria, Egypt

To quote Winston Churchill:

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.”

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Eh, i dont even know why you worry so much raine?! Islam is never gonna effect you me or anyone who doesn't want to be a part of that life. So why worry ?!

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

It doesn't have anything to do with Islam. There's a reason you don't see Kazakhs doing this sort of stuff.

May as well been a drive by gone wrong in some Carribbean slum or American inner city. Would've found another excuse or reason to kill someone.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    Eh, i dont even know why you worry so much raine?! Islam is never gonna effect you me or anyone who doesn't want to be a part of that life. So why worry ?!
    a terror attack nearby where i live, in southern italy.... one day it might happen in greece...
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 03-24-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with Islam. There's a reason you don't see Kazakhs doing this sort of stuff.

May as well been a drive by gone wrong in some Carribbean slum or American inner city. Would've found another excuse or reason to kill someone.
    lmao

how come white converts have made terror attacks?
    regarding the khazaks dont make me post videos of khazakhs in isis , there are many
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 03-24-2017 at 12:01 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

It's something to do with Islam and everything to do with the dark circles of power using it for nefarious reasons.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    lmao

how come white converts have made terror attacks?
    regarding the kkhazajhs dont make me post videos of khazakhs in isis , there are many
    lol, can you even name one? Even if there are a few, the vast majority in the west are non-white.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    lol, can you even name one? Even if there are a few, the vast majority in the west are non-white.
    do you really memorize terrorists names? anyway , yes i can by searching them.

btw we have here an isis supporter (if not member) and he is a white european (al-bosni)

of course this has nothing to do with islam and everything to do with race

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

When I was new in forum I worked for give a positive image of Muslims I even posted videos of marriage with beautiful women in headscraf.But when you have thousands videos of beheading, bad shaved men who scream and also say they live in West and they will take over non-Muzzy natives by outbreeding them it's impossible to improve the image of that religion. Then you have Greek Orthodox Taliban girls like Raine living in a country (Greece) based on religious law, where women cant enter parts of country because Bishops law command this..You think she's right after all. Because reputation is everything and most Muzzies dont give f•ck about reputation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information